Problem Posting

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Problem Posting

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm

I am trying to post a question in regards to the RTW game but when I try to click submit it tells me I have to have atleast 10 posts before I can post a url.

There isnt a url anywhere in the message I am trying to post :lol:

Any ideas?

Thanks

Kimmie
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:29 pm

Yep, you have to make 10 posts before you can do it, they are trying to weed out spammers and such. :D
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:33 pm

wonderlandlover wrote:Yep, you have to make 10 posts before you can do it, they are trying to weed out spammers and such. :D

I am "not" trying to post a url.. thats just it.. :lol: . The post I am getting that message on - is a simple question I am merely trying to ask
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:47 pm

I am gonna try and post the question here (rewording it) - I understand why its there, but why does it think I am posting a url when I am not.. :lol: )

Anyways, my question is:

RTW - is this not the platinum version? I have been told that there are also RTW - Classic and RTW - Deluxe. Whats the difference in the games and where can I get the other two since they are not on the website?
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Hi Kimmie, Welcome to the forum. Wonderlandlover is right. What you are experiencing is due to the antispamming measures. Go to this link, it will explain what is going on. Also, you can post there as many times as you need to reach your 10 posts.

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11496

Good Luck and have fun! :D
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm

The spam things are over-sensitive. So even if you don't post any links or stuff, they block you.
What I suggest is post stuff like "1st" "2nd" etc, on this topic http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12668
The spam filters allow stuff like that, so keep posting and once you have got to 10 posts you are free to post anything! :D
EDIT: Dangy! Someone beat me to it! :roll: :lol:
dlcs18
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Kimmie wrote:RTW - is this not the platinum version? I have been told that there are also RTW - Classic and RTW - Deluxe. Whats the difference in the games and where can I get the other two since they are not on the website?
Kimmie, if you have the Platinum Version, you already have the Classic and Deluxe Versions. After you start the game, you will see a list giving you the choice of "Tutorial Levels, Classic Levels, Deluxe Levels, and Custom Levels. Classic Levels are from the Classic Version and the Deluxe Levels are from the Deluxe Version. If you choose the Custom Levels, you will see the the Platinum Levels.

Hope this helps! :D

That's ok Matt. Now she can visit both links to get her 10 posts! :lol:
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:12 pm

Gen wrote:
Kimmie wrote:RTW - is this not the platinum version? I have been told that there are also RTW - Classic and RTW - Deluxe. Whats the difference in the games and where can I get the other two since they are not on the website?
Kimmie, if you have the Platinum Version, you already have the Classic and Deluxe Versions. After you start the game, you will see a list giving you the choice of "Tutorial Levels, Classic Levels, Deluxe Levels, and Custom Levels. Classic Levels are from the Classic Version and the Deluxe Levels are from the Deluxe Version. If you choose the Custom Levels, you will see the the Platinum Levels.

Hope this helps! :D

That's ok Matt. Now she can visit both links to get her 10 posts! :lol:
Awesome! Thank you for the clarification on the game :) I will be sure and check out the other link.

Kimmie
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:45 pm

ok call me blonde - but when I start the game these are my options:

Start Game
Options
Online Solutions
Level Exchange
Level Editor
Exit To Windows

I dont see the things you mentioned above :?

(edit) when I click on start game - I have two options:

Play Standard game
Play Custom Levels
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:16 pm

No worries, I'm a blonde too! :lol:

When you are at the screen with the Start Game, Options, Etc., look up in the top right corner. What number and version do you see? I have v3.01 in mine.
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 pm

Gen wrote:No worries, I'm a blonde too! :lol:

When you are at the screen with the Start Game, Options, Etc., look up in the top right corner. What number and version do you see? I have v3.01 in mine.
Mine says v1.00
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:33 pm

Maybe you have WSW or the original Wonerland (TOW or OWG)
Don't eat your computer... or it might eat you! :stinkylol:
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:37 pm

You must not have the Platinum edition. I think it is verison 3.00. I am just guessing, but it sounds like you have the classic version. When did you purchase the game? When you click on the standard game, what is the first world and first level? The first World of my classic ver. is "Back in the Swing of Things" and the first level is "A Little Refresher".

If you do have just the Classic Ver., you might want to contact Patrick (Midnight Synergy) to see about an upgrade.

Edit: John has a good point. Are you sure you have Return to Wonderland? It could be you have the original Wonderland or Secret Worlds.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Just a little clarification. Click "Start game" Click your user name THEN you will see the choices mentioned above.

:D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:56 pm

Gen wrote:You must not have the Platinum edition. I think it is verison 3.00. I am just guessing, but it sounds like you have the classic version. When did you purchase the game? When you click on the standard game, what is the first world and first level? The first World of my classic ver. is "Back in the Swing of Things" and the first level is "A Little Refresher".

If you do have just the Classic Ver., you might want to contact Patrick (Midnight Synergy) to see about an upgrade.

Edit: John has a good point. Are you sure you have Return to Wonderland? It could be you have the original Wonderland or Secret Worlds.
hmmmmmmm...

When I click standard game, mine also says Back In The Swing of Things, and the first level is A Little Refresher

(I also have both the original Wonderland and Wonderland Secret Worlds games as well.)
Last edited by Kimmie on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:57 pm

rescuefire wrote:Just a little clarification. Click "Start game" Click your user name THEN you will see the choices mentioned above.

:D
As I stated in my above post (the edit), When I click on my name, the only two options I have are:

Play Standard game
Play Custom Levels

Right now I am on World 3 - The Haunted Castle
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:18 pm

Ok, you have the Classic Version of RTW. My 3rd world is also Haunted Castle. In order to get the Deluxe version and the Platinum version, you will have to upgrade to the Platinum Version. Check with Patrick about doing this. You can send him a PM (private message) by clicking on PM on this link or send him an email at the address listed:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/profile.p ... rofile&u=2

Good Luck! :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Ah, sorry Kimmie I missed that part about when you click on yer name sorry hon :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Kimmie
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Kimmie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 am

rescuefire wrote:Ah, sorry Kimmie I missed that part about when you click on yer name sorry hon :oops:
No problem :)
Gen wrote:Ok, you have the Classic Version of RTW. My 3rd world is also Haunted Castle. In order to get the Deluxe version and the Platinum version, you will have to upgrade to the Platinum Version. Check with Patrick about doing this. You can send him a PM (private message) by clicking on PM on this link or send him an email at the address listed:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/profile.p ... rofile&u=2

Good Luck! :D
awwwwww shucks...lol. Ok, thanks - I will send him a pm.

Thanks for the help :D