Return To Wonderland v1.01 Patch

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Return To Wonderland v1.01 Patch

Post by Midnight Synergy » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:27 am

Hello all,

we've just released the v1.01 patch at http://www.midnightsynergy.com/returnto ... update.htm

The patch fixes World 9 Level 1 ("Vortex") and updates one of the music files.

To install, unzip all files into your Return To Wonderland directory.

Cheers!
Patrick
Last edited by Midnight Synergy on Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teri1255
Rainbow Seeker

Vortex Patch

Post by Teri1255 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:48 pm

I did download the patch and unzip it into the RTW directory, and the red portal still doesn't appear. What am I doing wrong?? If you have actual instructions, please pretend you are talking to someone who doesn't know anything about computers, because I don't want to miss a step. Thanks. Teri Kozlowski :(
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:16 pm

Hi Teri,

we'll be adding a "how to install patches" page on our site either today or tomorrow (the link will appear on the update page) - I hope that will help you and others... check back and let me know if that helped or not.

Cheers!
Teri1255
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Teri1255 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:17 pm

Okay--I must be braindead, or this patch simply isn't working. I have successfully downloaded and unzipped the patch files into the directory and Vortex still doesn't work. Is there a catch?? Remember, I am not computer literate--I need EVERY possible step explained like I am a new person here. Thanks! :( :roll:
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:08 pm

Do this little check... in the game's main menu does it now say v1.01?
donutlady
Silver Wonderlander

Post by donutlady » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:20 pm

Hi,

I'm new to all this, and posted another message yesterday and
received help right away. I bought my computer used at a
garage sale a few months ago and return to wonderland was
a game that was already installed on it. I became addicted
as soon as I started playing it. I have finished all worlds and all levels except world 9 level 1 because the red teleporter is missing. I found this thread but when I click on the link it takes me to the update page for return to wonderland deluxe, which I don't have. Is it possible to still get the patch for version 1.00 so that I can finally finish this game.

Thanks,

donutlady
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:36 pm

You will probably have to email Midnight Synergy and see if they can help!

The email address is infos@midnightsynergy.com
Majicaleetarina
Pat
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Pat » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:35 am

Donutlady, go back to the above mentioned link - click on Games, upper left - click on red underlined Wonderland, first game listed- click on Updates, upper right. This download should get you what you need. Good luck.[/u]
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:50 am

Pat wrote:Donutlady, go back to the above mentioned link - click on Games, upper left - click on red underlined Wonderland, first game listed- click on Updates, upper right. This download should get you what you need. Good luck.[/u]
This will take you to the Wonderland update. I think she has the original Return to Wonderland game which isn't available anymore! Return to Wonderland Deluxe is the only one on their site now and I can't see any updates for the RTW game anymore. Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't see it!
Majicaleetarina
donutlady
Silver Wonderlander

Post by donutlady » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:43 am

thank you pat and majic1, you are correct majic1, i have the return wonderland version 1.00. I checked out the update that pat mentioned and it is for the original wonderland game which i don't have either, now i have to come up with the money for that one as well as the deluxe edition, lol. this game is way to addicting. i emailed midnight synergy asking them for the patch.

donutlady :)