I need some advice.... please.

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

phoenix-girl

I need some advice.... please.

Post by phoenix-girl » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:09 am

Hi! I seem to be playing the Wonderland Series backwards. First, I played Secret Worlds all the way through, now, I am at the beginning of Return to Wonderland. My question is this: Do you think I should put away the Return to Wonderland game so that I can play the original Wonderland first, or, do you think the first game in the series will seem like "old news" to me now - seeing as I have already played Secret Worlds - and I shouldn't bother with it at all; I should just keep on playing Return and then move on to Adventures? Truthfully, now, wadda'ya' think :?: If you could also share your reasoning, I would appreciate it. :) :stinkyhappy: :) Thhaaaaaannkks!
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:30 am

Personally I recommend Return To Wonderland (RTW), not The Original Wonderland (TOW) after playing Wonderland Secret Worlds (WSW). The Classic Levels in Return To Wonderland will teach you basically the same thing but with better levels, better performance and more gameplay objects.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 am

Keep going on with Return to Wonderland. You might want to revisit the original Wonderland game, if you want to see some cool puzzle design with limited objects, but otherwise -- not after playing Secret Worlds.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am

If ya like games play em all! Can't ever have enough games in my world hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

:D :D :D Play them all and when your done there are thousands of custom levels waiting for you to play here in the forum in puzzle/action levels :D :D :D
Keeks