May and June RTWD Levels

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

jonagold
Bronze Wonderlander

May and June RTWD Levels

Post by jonagold » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 am

are up here:

http://picturetales1.tripod.com/

The address is a tad different from the post in the Nutters page thread. I hope I included everything, zipped them up safe and sound, etc.

I know others may be working on different things, databases and the like, but until then... May and June (and April 21-30) are in one spot! And I'm happy to continue for a while (maybe not 4 years, like the heroic Mette), but for a while, anyway.

The only thing I might do differently is to keep separate months for a while. I visited Mette's site regularly, but missed months, and then had to re-download all of the levels to make sure I didn't miss any. Maybe there are other lazies like me out there! But eventually I'll start bundling them into YTD downloads. I also zipped all the backgrounds, textures, models and houses together. Inside is a folder for each, and inside those are the contents. So there's a June2009Backgrounds folder in the zip; inside that are the subfolders with their user-created names and the files.

Other than that, I stayed with Mette's folder names and organization. (I hope!) And I haven't played WA, so I didn't include those downloads.

If anyone sees anything wrong, or has any problems, let me know. My email's on the page. It's a free site, so there are ads, and everyone's security is different, but hopefully it won't be too much of an issue.

And thanks again to Mette for archiving all of the past levels, and to everyone for creating these levels!
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

A Big thank you

Post by lwijsbroek » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 am

Is there no one to say thanks for this great job that has been done by jonagold, Mette did a great job for a long time, and now so it seems Jonagold has taken it over and Mette takes a well deserved rest from Wonderland.
Thanks very much Jonagold for alle this work, it is at least very apreciated by me and many other people in Wonderland.

greetings from Holland and a happy fourth of July
wonderland01
Rainbow Master

Post by wonderland01 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 am

Thanks a lot, I love to see the level compilations, thanks a lot! :D :D
jonagold
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by jonagold » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm

You're more than welcome, it's nice to do a little something for a community that's added so much to my game for so long.

And thanks for the good wishes. America is 233 years old! (Doesn't look a day over 210!) Happy Birthday!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 am

Thanks for carrying on Jonagold.
The work you have done looks great. :D
Keeks