WA1: "Adventures done Adventurously" project topic

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Having to walk all around to unload two mushroom key is really unfortunate. Are you sure there's no way to get enough coins for a larger inventory bag fast enough to make it worthwhile?

That said, this is amazing. It's hilarious how major the new red shard dupe trick is. It cuts out so much everything it's hard to believe.

EDIT: I have not done tests, but this really might be faster. There are hub coins in the beginning that don't take much time to get, but more importantly, the second Stinker Rescue level has a spring that bounces you directly into three coins. It's quite early on in the level, too.

Because the spring movement keeps going by itself, you should TOTALLY be able to use the item stealing glitch to steal 3 coins per one go. Combined with the other coins that don't take much time, this might be faster than unloading two mushroom keys the way you do in your speedrun.

I haven't done exhaustive tests, so I can't be sure, but I think this might be a faster approach.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 am

This is a nice way of collecting coins quickly, but I've already thought of it and I don't think it's worth it.

Unloading the two mushroom keys takes about 45 seconds.

We'd need 32 coins to buy the large inventory bag.

3 coins - 9 moves - Beginning 2nd area
1 coin - 1 move - Beginning 3rd area
3 coins - 8 moves - Beginning Cave 1st area
3 coins - 0 moves - Stinker Rescue, Part 2
3 coins - 12 seconds - Stinker Rescue, Part 2 - infinitely repeatable
3 coins - 5 moves - Frostbite Cave
1 coin - 2 moves - Frostbite Cave
1 coin - 2 moves - Frostbite Cave
1 coin - 0 moves - Beginning cave 2nd area
1 coin - 2 moves - Beginning cave 2nd area
3 coins - 8 moves - Windmill area
1 coin - 1 move - The Magic Gloves
1 coin - 1 move - The Magic Gloves
2 coins - 7 seconds - Cedric-in-the-Morning area

Talking to MooseJaw takes about 6 seconds.

A move is worth about 0.38 seconds.
A second is worth about 2.6 moves.
Last edited by billy bob on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 am

Well, let's calculate...

45-6=39, so we need to be under 39 seconds for coin collecting to be worth it.

If 1 move takes about 0.4 seconds, then 2.5 moves take 1 second.

You've listed 27 coins, so we need to use the Stinker Rescue trick at least twice. How unfortunate, I really underestimated the time it would take. So if we use it twice, we get 33 coins overall, so there's one coin we don't need to collect. That scratches one "Frostbite Cave" coin off the list.

39-24=15, so we need to get the rest of the coins in 15 seconds or less.

2.5*15=37.5 (Google tells me so)

So if we can stay at 37 moves, we should be OK.

9+1+1+1+1+8+5+2+2+8+1+1+2=42+blink

OK, so I've calculated it's most likely not worth it, even though it's close. If you can talk to MooseJaw super-duper fast, it might be worth a shot, but your tests are usually very strict, so I don't think it's possible to finish the MooseJaw dialogue in, say, 3 seconds. (In which case, the result would be 2.5*18=45, making 42 moves potentially worth it)

It's so damn close and yet it isn't worth it. That's sad.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Just making sure...

Post by billy bob » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

I think a move is worth more like 0.38 seconds (a second is worth 2.6 moves).

Blinking to two coins takes 7 seconds (with the two moves included).

So redoing the calculations that makes large inventory bag about 7 seconds slower than taking two trips to Mushroom Grove.

Oh, and did anyone notice that it happened to me again? Why is this happening? Watch at 21:17.
Last edited by billy bob on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Re: Just making sure...

Post by garirry » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:41 am

billy bob wrote:Oh, and did anyone notice that it happened to me again? Why is this happening? Watch at 21:43.
I was wondering the same exact thing! :lol:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 am

Oh, and did anyone notice that it happened to me again? Why is this happening?
I thought you figured it out and did it on purpose. :lol: Judging by your reaction, it's still something random and silly. Well, I don't know why this is happening.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 pm

It only happens when you activate Morklin's change in dialogue that gives you the Temple Ruins key without having entered Morklin's Museum beforehand. :?

These games truly have some strange mysteries... :lol:
Attachments
Morklin's Museum Walking Through Pillars and Stools.png
Morklin's Museum Walking Through Pillars and Stools.png (737.47 KiB) Viewed 17471 times
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 pm

That's freaking eerie... :shock: :lol:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:38 am

billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Click here for my Wonderland Adventures Single Adventure Speedruns playlist. There are 50 now.

Some of my recent best ones:

Round and Round 100% - 0:43
Hide and Seek - 0:32
Double Lock - 0:09
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:42 pm

How did you do that on "Double Lock"? Does it fire from a slightly different position if you do it in motion like that? Anyway, the idea is pure genius.
loofisawesome
Rainbow Wizard

Crystal Castle Quick Hassle

Post by loofisawesome » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello,
I'm not sure where to put this, but:
I was able to complete Crystal Castle (POTZ) in 40 seconds and 36 milliseconds.
You posed dramatically.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Re: Crystal Castle Quick Hassle

Post by garirry » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 pm

loofisawesome wrote:Hello,
I'm not sure where to put this, but:
I was able to complete Crystal Castle (POTZ) in 40 seconds and 36 milliseconds.
Yup, this is the topic for speedruns. Do you have a video recorded or something?
loofisawesome
Rainbow Wizard

Post by loofisawesome » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 pm

No, I don't have a video.
You posed dramatically.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm

loofisawesome wrote:No, I don't have a video.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but the rule of speedrunning is that you need to have a video recorded of your speedrun to prove it (use Fraps or Bandcamp). I'm not saying I don't believe you, just that you need a video to prove that you actually did get that speed for a certain adventure.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

garirry wrote:
loofisawesome wrote:No, I don't have a video.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but the rule of speedrunning is that you need to have a video recorded of your speedrun to prove it (use Fraps or Bandcamp). I'm not saying I don't believe you, just that you need a video to prove that you actually did get that speed for a certain adventure.
I'm not sure if Loofisawesome really cares about whether his time is official or not. Of course it's more enjoyable if we can actually see Loofisawesome getting that time in that adventure, and it would also make it an official time.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:06 am

I've just started a MOFI single adventure speedrun playlist and a POTZ single adventure speedrun playlist.

Please enjoy watching my single adventure speedruns:

Wonderland Adventures Single Adventure Speedruns
WA Mysteries of Fire Island Single Adventure Speedruns
WA Planet of the Z-Bots Single Adventure Speedruns

I'll probably do less in WA3 than WA1 and less in WA2 than WA3 because the more difficult the adventures are the more effort is required to speedrun them.

loofisawesome wrote:I was able to complete Crystal Castle (POTZ) in 40 seconds and 36 milliseconds.
WA POTZ - Crystal Castle - 0:29
Last edited by billy bob on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:24 am

Nice runs! I liked the Crystal Castle one a lot due to its ending. However, I feel like it's totally unnecessary to speedrun these adventures that do not contain any puzzles or obstacles at all (like Rescuing Wysp (POTZ)), unless there is something awesome that is doable.

By the way, have you ever considered speedrunning MOFI and POTZ entirely? Just curious.

On that note, I wanted to try to do a TAS speedrun of WA (using slow-down and tools to make the game be beaten in an inhuman speed), however, until I learn how to use those bizarre softwares, I won't be able to do it.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:02 am

garirry wrote:I feel like it's totally unnecessary to speedrun these adventures that do not contain any puzzles or obstacles at all (like Rescuing Wysp (POTZ)), unless there is something awesome that is doable.
I feel like I have to do them. There are a lot of them in POTZ, but I think that I've gotten them all out of the way now.
garirry wrote:By the way, have you ever considered speedrunning MOFI and POTZ entirely? Just curious.
I'd thought about the hub movement, but I hadn't really thought about the adventures. I suppose a good way to start finding strategies to complete the adventures quickly is to do some single adventure speedruns. :wink:
I'd rather do POTZ than MOFI, so I'd probably do POTZ first.
POTZ has four skips on POTZ using the Saving in Dialogues glitch which saves doing four adventures and almost all of two adventures.
In MOFI "POW to the Rescue" can be skipped using the Inventory Across Saves glitch (glyphs are unaffected taken across saves).
In MOFI almost all of the adventure "Don't Leave Me Behind!" could be skipped using the Saving in Dialogues glitch.
MOFI adventure "Blink River" can almost entirely be skipped with a Q-Spell.
In MOFI there'd probably be some uses for the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch with Baby Boomers because the Baby Boomer count does actually go down when they are killed, unlike Wee Stinkers. So in an adventure where the goal is to get all the Baby Boomers to the exit we could beat the adventure by killing them all then performing the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch.
In both games the Stealing Items from Adventures glitch would be useful for stealing keys and using them in different adventures.
There are probably a lot more time savers currently unknown to me, but the real reason why I think POTZ would be easier is because MOFI's adventures are overall harder than POTZ's adventures.
garirry wrote:On that note, I wanted to try to do a TAS speedrun of WA (using slow-down and tools to make the game be beaten in an inhuman speed), however, until I learn how to use those bizarre softwares, I won't be able to do it.
That would be good but I have no idea how to do it. :lol:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:16 am

In MOFI there'd probably be some uses for the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch with Baby Boomers because the Baby Boomer count does actually go down when they are killed, unlike Wee Stinkers. So in an adventure where the goal is to get all the Baby Boomers to the exit we could beat the adventure by killing them all then performing the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch.
You have to wait inbetween each one, so it wouldn't be that practical unless the adventure takes a really long time otherwise. You could do this with at least one, though, so it's a cool idea.

And yeah, MOFI is really much harder than POTZ. Honestly, I haven't even finished MOFI as of yet... :oops:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Muzozavr wrote:
billy bob wrote:In MOFI there'd probably be some uses for the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch with Baby Boomers because the Baby Boomer count does actually go down when they are killed, unlike Wee Stinkers. So in an adventure where the goal is to get all the Baby Boomers to the exit we could beat the adventure by killing them all then performing the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch.
You have to wait inbetween each one, so it wouldn't be that practical unless the adventure takes a really long time otherwise. You could do this with at least one, though, so it's a cool idea.
It's slow performing the Saving in Game Over Screen glitch multiple times because we have to wait an entire minute before we can do the glitch again, so it would probably only be useful if we could kill all the Baby Boomers at one time, or use the glitch to kill some of the Baby Boomers and lead the rest to the exit as normal.

We can kill multiple Baby Boomers in one game over screen though. If we hold the mouse button on a Baby Boomer to make itself explode then it would kill its surrounding Baby Boomers. The only Baby Boomer that wouldn't die is the Baby Boomer that we held the mouse button on. But if there were a fireball heading for that Baby Boomer or if it were on a bridge that was about to lower or a gate that was about to rise, then we could get them all in one go.

Or maybe we could make it work as a chain effect: we make a circle of Baby Boomers, then we explode one then the explosion goes back round and kills the Baby Boomer that we held the mouse button on. The only problem with this is, the chain would start both ways. The explosion would go round the circle clockwise and anticlockwise. This could be fixed though, if we move one of the Baby Boomers next to the Baby Boomer that we're going to hold the mouse button on away from the chain then move it back onto its position in the chain then before it reaches its destination we hold down the mouse button on the Baby Boomer that we're going to explode, then before the explosion goes back round the Baby Boomer reaches its destination.

I guess we'd actually have to look at the adventures.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:35 pm

So far, if my memory works well, I know that in the Pirate's Camp in MOFI, you can actually use the saving in dialogs glitch to skip the adventure where you have to guide the Wee Stinker back to the exit through the ridiculous path. I don't remember the adventure's name, but I do know that the dialog activated after crossing the first bridge is the one that turns it off and thus forces you to go through the path.

Also, I discovered something (not sure if it has been said before): Using the steal items in adventures glitch, restarting the adventure (right before getting the item) and aborting it will let you keep the item! Not sure if it's going to be useful for anything though.

I have also started speedrunning the game. This is my second attempt, and I managed to get less than 1 hour. Obviously, this isn't the new world record, but it's still pretty good.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:18 pm

I've had a look through POTZ's adventures and I can see that there are many, many useful key steals. Three key steals actually skip three adventures entirely (Chomper Transformation Station and Pop and Pow and Lights Out), and many keys from adventures skip almost all of other adventures.

I didn't bother timing some of the key steals as I felt that they took too long to collect to be worth stealing.
garirry wrote:Also, I discovered something (not sure if it has been said before): Using the steal items in adventures glitch, restarting the adventure (right before getting the item) and aborting it will let you keep the item! Not sure if it's going to be useful for anything though.
We will use this in Pop and Pow. We will take two orange keys from Pop and Pow then skip the adventure entirely by stealing a purple key (subcolour 1) from Suction Tube Network then using it on the gate that would normally be opened by completing Pop and Pow.

We will use this in Stone Maze. We will complete the alternative adventures to Stone Maze then steal keys from Stone Maze.

POTZ Key Steals in Adventures

Bridge Control Alpha

Purple Key - 28 seconds

First Contact

Green Key - 36 seconds (subcolour 1)

Pop and Pow

Red Key - 17 seconds

Orange Key - 24 seconds

Suction Tube Network

Purple Key - 9 seconds (subcolour 1)

Blue Key - 24 seconds

Yellow Key - 30 seconds

Orange Key - 81 seconds

Guards! Guards!

Red Key - 9 seconds

Green Key - 20 seconds

Orange Key - Untimed

Rescuing Wysp

Purple Key - 13 seconds

Yellow Key - Untimed

Orange Key - Untimed

Stone Maze

Indigo Key - 7 seconds

Green Key - 9 seconds

Yellow Key - 16 seconds

Shoo Chomper, Don't Bother Me!

Green Key - 5 seconds

Blue Key - Untimed

Yellow Key - Untimed

It's a Trap!

Purple Key - 8 seconds

Hide and Seek

Red Key - 14 seconds

Yellow Key - Untimed

Frozen Sanctuary

Red Key - 24 seconds

Orange Key - 25 seconds

Yellow Key - 24 seconds

Green Key - 24 seconds

Blue Key - 25 seconds

Indigo Key - 25 seconds

Purple Key - 25 seconds

Dark Waters

Red Key - 1 second (only doable once, untimed for multiple times)

Grow Cave

Green Key - Untimed

What the Blink?

Red Key - Untimed

POW-R-Freeze

Blue Key - 3 seconds

Out of the Corner of My Eye

Purple Key - 11 seconds

Suspicious Silence

Blue Key - 14 seconds
Indigo Key - Untimed

Bridge Crossing Challenge

Red Key - 8 seconds (subcolour 1)
Orange Key - 29 seconds (subcolour 1)
Yellow Key - 12 seconds (subcolour 1)
Green Key - 36 seconds (subcolour 1)
Blue Key - 9 seconds (subcolour 1)
Indigo Key - 8 seconds (subcolour 1)
Purple Key - 7 seconds (subcolour 1)

Rescue Mission A

Red Key - Untimed

Rescue Mission D

Purple Key - 16 seconds

Escape!

Purple Key - Untimed

POTZ Uses for Key Steals

Steal one purple key from Control Station Alpha to skip
Chomper Transformation Station

Steal three orange keys from Pow and Pop to skip
A section of Suction tube Network
Most of Rescuing Wysp.
Most of Shoo Chomper, Don't Bother Me!

Steal one purple key from Suction Tube Network to skip
Pop and Pow.

Steal four red keys from Guards! Guards! to skip
Lights Out
Most of Shoo Chomper, Don't Bother Me!
Most of Dark Maze
A section of What the Blink?

Steal one indigo key from Stone Maze to skip
Most of Suspicious Silence

Steal one yellow key from Stone Maze to skip
Most of Hide and Seek

Steal two green keys from Shoo Chomper, Don't Bother Me! to skip
A section of Grow Cave
Most of Hot and Cold

Steal three purple keys from It's a Trap! to skip
part of Out of the Corner of My Eye
Most of Back and Forth and Back and Forth
Almost all of Floingpowpop

Steal one red key from Dark Waters to skip
A section of Bubble Pop

Steal four blue keys from POW-R-Freeze to skip
Almost all of POW-R-Freeze (3 needed)
Some of Rescue Mission A

Steal each of the keys from Bridge Crossing Challenge (except purple) once to skip
parts of Bridge Crossing Challenge (don't steal purple key just collect it normally)
Last edited by billy bob on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

WA Planet of the Z-Bots Any% Speedrun Route (part 1 of 2)

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:03 am

Wonderland Adventures Planet of the Z-Bots Any% Speedrun Route

The route that is shown in this post is outdated. See the video in this playlist for the current fastest route and world record.

Notes:
- Make sure to have the keyboard enabled as well as the mouse in the options menu before starting the game.
- Always use Esc to skip the title screens for adventures (unlike the other
buttons Esc can be used immediately as soon as the title screen has loaded).
- Always press Esc immediately after completing an adventure
unless specifically asked to wait a moment beforehand.
- If you immediately press Esc after completing an adventure then
you will not have access to the inventory when returning to the
hub. If you were asked to wait a moment before pressing Esc after
completing an adventure and you didn't then if there is an arrow/adventure
star nearby then move onto it then return/abort, or if there isn't
an arrow/adventure star nearby then save then reload that save.

Timing starts when you click Start New Game.
Timing ends when you collect the star at the end of Escape!.

On the main menu select "Start New Game".

Move right then up to the next area while answering the dialogue boxes.

Move up then right then press the red button then move through the open red gate.
Press the yellow button then press the purple button.
Press the yellow button then press the indigo button.
Ride on the transporter facing right then ride the transporter facing down.
Press the bridge button then move back through the transporter path.
Move down then right across the bridges.
Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue boxes then move to the next area.

Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the coins then press the green button then move back down.
Talk to Zoopi Lala again then skip through the dialogue box then move through the suction tube.
Move left to move through another suction tube.
Move left then up then press the purple button.
Move back down then move into the suction tube on the left.
Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip the dialogue boxes then proceed to the next area.

Immediately move northeast and overtake Zoopi Lala.
If you didn't overtake Zoopi Lala then talk to Zoopi Lala and skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the red keycard then use it on the red gate.
Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the adventure star.

Bridge Control Alpha

Talk to the sign then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move through the green open gate then move onto the red button.
Move through the red open gate then press the indigo button.
Move back across the bridges then move onto the space right of the purple keycard.
Start moving left one space, but pause the game before you collect the purple keycard.
Select "Restart Adventure".
Talk to the sign then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move through the green open gate then move onto the red button.
Move through the red open gate then press the indigo button.
Move back across the bridges then collect the purple keycard.
Move right back across the bridges then use a purple keycard on the purple gate.
Press the bridge button then press the orange button.
Press the bridge button then press the yellow button.
Move left then press both red buttons then collect the star.

Immediately move northeast two spaces.
Talk to Zoopi Lala below then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move onto the adventure star.

Bridge Control Beta

Move right across the transporter then wait until the flames are inactive.
Move right across the transporter then move down to the area below.
Move onto the blue button then immediately move down two spaces.
Move left onto the transporter then further left then collect the star.

Move up then talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the magic gloves then charge the magic gloves with Pop.
Cast Pop onto the blue button and indigo button.
Move up onto the adventure star.

First Contact

Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue box.
Charge magic gloves with Pop then cast Pop onto the bridge button above.
Move up then cast Pop onto the transporter above then ride the transporter.
Move up through the suction tube then move left to the next area.
Move up through the path then onto the suction tube pointing left.
Collect the green keycard then move through the suction tube below.
Use the green keycard on the green gate then move right onto the glove charger.
Move left two spaces then cast Pop onto the yellow button and indigo button.
Move right six spaces then cast Pop onto the indigo button and yellow button.
Move right then cast Pop onto the leftmost bridge button.
Move onto the higher bridge then cast Pop onto the middle bridge button and rightmost bridge button.
Move up then cast Pop onto the yellow button.
Move up passed the yellow open gate then cast Pop onto the yellow button.
Move up passed the yellow open gate then collect the star.

Move up through the path until there is another dialogue box.
Without answering any dialogue boxes pause the game.
Select "Exit Game" then specifically with your cursor (not Esc) select
"Yes, Please" then select "No, save my game!" then save your game.
Load the save you just made.
Move up then through to the next area.

Move round to the right then through to the next area.

Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue boxes then press the blue button above.
Press the two blue buttons in the area below.
Move through the open blue gates to the right then move through to the next area.

Move right then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Use the purple keycard on one of the purple gates above then move across it.
Move onto the adventure star on the right.

Suction Tube Network

Move right then up then through the suction tube.
Move onto the space right of the purple keycard.
Start moving left one space, but pause the game before you collect the purple keycard.
Move right then up then through the suction tube.
Collect the purple keycard then press the purple rotator button.
Move through the suction tube then use a purple keycard on the purple gate.
Move up then through the green suction tube.
Move off the blue button then back onto the blue button.
Move through the suction tube above.
Move onto the blue rotator button then collect the blue keycard.
Move through the suction tube above.
Use the blue keycard on the blue gate then collect the yellow keycard.
Press the blue rotator button then move through the suction tube above.
Use the yellow keycard on the yellow gate then move onto the blue rotator button.
Move down through the open yellow gate then through the suction tube below.
Move onto the red suction tube then press the red button.
Press the orange button then press the indigo button.
Press the yellow button then press the bridge button.
Move round then across the set of bridges.
Move down into the suction tube then collect the orange keycard.
Press the red button then move into the suction tube.
Move left into the purple suction tube then into the suction tube above.
Move into the blue suction tube above then move left across the set of bridges.
Use the orange keycard on the orange gate on the left then charge magic gloves with POW.
Move right then up then cast POW onto the power cube.
Wait a moment before mashing Esc otherwise you won't
be able to access your inventory in the next area.

Use the purple keycard on the gate four spaces to the left.
Move up then onto the adventure star.

Guards! Guards!

Move up the path then onto the space below the red keycard.
Start moving up one space, but pause the game before you collect the red keycard.
Start moving up one space, but pause the game before you collect the red keycard.
Move up the path then collect the red keycard.
Use a red keycard on the red gate below.
Move across to the right avoiding the ZapBot's fire.
Collect the green keycard then use it on the green gate above then proceed to the next area.
Move up across the path to the next area.
Move across to the left then collect the orange keycard.
Move back across to the right then use an orange keycard on the orange gate.
Move up then right then charge your magic gloves with POW.
Move across to the left then cast POW onto the power cube.

Collect the purple keycard then talk to Zoopi Lala.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move down then left onto the left adventure star.

Pop and Pow

Move up onto the transporter then onto the glove charger.
Move back down the transporter then cast Pop onto the rotator button on the left.
Cast Pop onto the transporter on the right then ride the transporter on the right.
Move right then up then use a red keycard on the red gate above.
Move onto the space below the orange keycard.
Start moving up one space, but pause the game before you collect the orange keycard.
Move up onto the transporter then onto the glove charger.
Move back down the transporter then cast Pop onto the rotator button on the left.
Cast Pop onto the transporter on the right then ride the transporter on the right.
Move right then up then use a red keycard on the red gate above.
Move onto the space below the orange keycard.
Start moving up one space, but pause the game before you collect the orange keycard.
Pause the game then select "Abort Adventure".

Move down then left back through to the previous area.

Move left then up back through to the previous area.

Use the purple keycard on the purple gate then move down to the next area.

Move down through the path then to the next area.

Talk to a Stinker then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the glow gem then use a red keycard on a red gate to the right.
Move through to the right then onto the adventure star.

Rescuing Morklin

Talk to Zoopi Lala then skip through the dialogue box.
Move onto the green button then move onto the yellow button.
Move onto the green button then move off the green button four times.
Move onto the green button then move through the open red gate.
Move up then onto the glove charger.
Cast Pop onto the highest MooBot then cast Pop onto the leftmost Moobot so that
the higher MooBot collides with the leftmost MooBot and the bridge button is pressed.
Move right then down onto the space above the glove charger.
Cast Pop onto the MooBots on the left and right.
Move down two spaces then southwest one space.
Cast Pop onto the MooBot above then move right two spaces.
Cast Pop onto the MooBot above then move across the bridges then collect the star.

Talk to Morklin then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move onto the adventure star on the right.

Rescuing Wysp

Move round to the orange gate.
Use the orange keycard on the orange gate then collect the star.

Talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move across the bridges above then to the next area above.

Move up then talk to Morklin then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Skip through the next set of dialogue boxes then talk to Morklin again.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move across to the left.
Move onto the space three spaces right of the void crystal.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then wait until you are on Barren.

Move up to the next area.
Move right then up then left through the area to the adventure star.

Tunnel Passage

Collect the first gem then move up the first bridge path.
Move across the bridge path to the left then across the bridge path to the left again.
Collect the gem then move back up across the bridge.
Collect the gem just above then move across the bridge to the gem above.
Move back down across the bridge to the two gems.
Move northeast across the bridges then collect the gem just below.
Collect the gem northwest then move across the path above.
Chase the Scritter onto the bridge button then collect the three gems in the area on the left.
Move back across to the right then move up to the area above.
Collect the remaining gems.

Move onto the red arrow and into the next area.

Move up the path then over to the left then move onto the adventure star.

TipToe Through the Lurker With Me

Move through the path above while skipping through the dialogue boxes.
Move left then down then right then down then left avoiding the Lurkers.
Move northeast then chase the Scritter into the Lurker.
Move down then collect the star.

Collect the orange key once as it lands.
Move northeast then move onto the adventure star there.

The Sink Hole

Move to the left and press the button.
Move across the FlipBridge then press the rotator button.
Press the diamond button then move across the FlipBridge.
Press the rotator button twice then press the diamond button.
Move across the FlipBridge then charge magic gloves with Pop.
Move back to the middle of the FlipBridge.
Cast Pop onto the rotator button then the diamond button.
Move across to the left then cast Pop onto the bridge button below.
Move across the bridges above then cast Pop onto the red and yellow button.
Move onto the yellow and green circular button then move off the button.
Cast Pop onto the yellow and green diamond button.
Move across the open gates above and collect the star.

Move over to the right then use the two orange keys on two orange gates.
Move southeast to the adventure star in the bottom right corner of the area.

Desert Pinball

Move onto the first spring then move onto the rotator button then off the rotator button twice.
Move onto the spring then move onto the spring just to the right.
Move onto the rotator button then off the rotator button six times.
Move onto the spring then once landed move onto the bridge button.
Move onto the spring just northeast then once landed collect the star northwest.

Alternative: Stone Maze

Move back up then right onto the top right adventure star.

Stone Maze

Move over to the left and onto the space right of the indigo key.
Start moving left one space, but pause the game before you collect the indigo key.
Move up then right then down to the indigo gate.
Use the indigo key on the indigo gate then move onto the space above the yellow key.
Start moving down one space, but pause the game before you collect the yellow key.
Pause the game then select "Abort Adventure".

Move left then up then use the orange key on the orange gate.
Move up the path then talk to Twinkle.
Skip through four dialogue boxes then select "Thanks... we can keep moving.".
Skip through the remaining dialogue boxes then move onto the red arrow above.

Move northeast then talk to Twinkle then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move further northeast then move up onto the red arrow.

Move up then talk to Twinkle then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move up into the suction tube above.

Move to the left and press the red and yellow and green and purple button.
Move through the red teleport then move through the yellow teleport.
Move through the green teleport then move through the purple teleport.
Talk to Twinkle then skip through the dialogue boxes then immediately move onto the adventure star.

Star Trails

Talk to Twinkle then move southwest then down then onto the yellow button from the southeast.
Move up onto the red button then move through the open gates.
Ride the yellow star trail then ride the southwest star trail.
Move onto the rainbow float then move back onto the star trail.
Continue to ride the star trail to the area above.
Move onto the bottom left space on the star trail then move up three spaces.
Move northwest one space then move right four spaces.
Move onto the green star trail then continue to ride the green star trail to the next area.
Move onto the white star trail when it comes round then stay on the star trail.
Once possible move onto the other white star trail on the left.
Continue to ride this star trail until the platform with the star becomes accessible then collect the star.

Talk to Twinkle then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move onto the red arrow southwest.

Talk to Twinkle then follow Twinkle left to the next area.

Move left then talk to Hawking then skip through five dialogue boxes.
Select "How did you rescue us from the Z-Bots?" then skip through six dialogue boxes.
Select "Where are Wysp and the other Stinkers?" then skip through four dialogue boxes.
Select "Why are all of our worlds in danger?" then skip through six dialogue boxes.
Select "How do we stop the Z-Bots?" then skip through three dialogue boxes.
Select "Where should I go next?" then skip through the remaining dialogue boxes.
Move up through the area then move onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Move into the suction tube northwest.

Move right to the red arrow pointing up.

Move northeast to the red arrow pointing right.

Move northeast to Cedric-in-the-Morning.
Talk to Cedric-in-the-Morning then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow Cedric-in-the-Morning through the path northeast then talk to Cedric-in-the-Morning again.
Skip through the dialogue box then move onto the adventure star in the northeast corner.

Blinking Around

Move onto the Blink charger then cast Blink upwards.
Cast Blink right then cast Blink down then skip through the dialogue box.
Cast Blink right then cast Blink southeast then cast Blink right.
Cast Blink onto the rightmost floor space of the platform in the top left corner then cast Blink onto the red arrow.
Move onto the space below the bridge above then move back down.
Wake up the Wee Stinker in the top left corner then move back over to the right.
Talk to Cedric-in-the-Morning then skip through the dialogue box.
Move onto the space three spaces above and two spaces right of Cedric-in-the-Morning.
Drag the Wee Stinker to the Wee Stinker exit.
Once as the bridges are up move across them then wake up the two Wee Stinkers above.
Drag a Wee Stinker onto the yellow button then move onto the space above the red gate.
The other Wee Stinker should move onto the red button, move across the open gates.
Press the red button then once as the Wee Stinker has passed the open red gate move onto the yellow button.
Drag the Wee Stinker on the yellow button onto the Wee Stinker exit.
Once as the Wee Stinker has passed the yellow gate move onto the Blink charger.
Once as the Wee Stinker has ridden the transporter drag the Wee Stinker into the Wee Stinker exit.
Blink onto the orange transporter then Blink down to below the Wee Stinker exit.
Once as the Wee Stinker has ridden the transporter drag the Wee Stinker into the Wee Stinker exit.

Talk to Cedric-in-the-Morning then follow Cedric-in-the-Morning back through the path.
Move to the right through the open red gate and onto the arrow.

Flight to the River

Move right across the bridges when they rise then onto the next area.
Move right across the bridges when they rise then onto the next area.
Use the UFO's fireballs to destroy the Chompers.
Ride the transporter then move northwest one space.
Once as a fireball is in vision immediately move back onto the transporter.
Move up one space then wait until the barrel has been exploded.
Move up above avoiding the UFO's fireballs.
Use a UFO's fireball to destroy the Chomper then ride the transporter then collect the star.

Talk to Captain VoosciDiGoomi then skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move northeast onto a red arrow pointing upwards.

Move over to the right of the area then move up to the library.
Talk to Count Dookie (the rightmost Stinker) then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move over to the left then talk to the Stinker with the red hat.
Skip through eight dialogue boxes then select "Thank you, that's all.".
Collect the nearest item when it lands then collect the other item to the right.
Move back southwest then move left then up onto a red arrow pointing upwards.

Talk to the Stinker then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow the Stinker right then talk to the Stinker again.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move through the open indigo gate then onto the arrow pointing down.

Flash Magic

Guide all three turtles into the water to form a bridge.
Move southeast onto the magic charger then cast Flash onto the barrel above.
Cast Flash magic onto the red button then move onto the space two spaces right of the bridge button.
Cast Flash magic onto one of the barrels northeast then cast Flash magic onto the bridge button.
Move over to the right then cast Flash magic onto the barrel obstructing the path.
Cast Flash magic onto the space four spaces left of the lower Scritter.
Cast Flash magic onto a Dragonturtle then cast Flash onto the space three spaces left of the barrel.
Move onto the Flash magic charger to the right then cast Flash onto one of the Scritters.
Cast Flash magic onto the higher bridge button then cast Flash onto the other Scritter.
Cast Flash magic onto the middle bridge button then move onto the middle bridge.
Cast Flash magic onto the higher Scritter then Cast Flash magic onto the lower bridge button.
Move onto the space three spaces right of the star.
Cast Flash magic onto the space three spaces left and one space below the star.
Cast Flash magic onto a space next to you then collect the star.

Talk to Morklin then skip through two dialogue boxes then select "That's all, thank you!".
Skip through the remaining dialogue box then move onto the adventure star.

Fire Flower Flash

Move down onto the glove charger then cast Flash onto the barrel below.
Move down then cast Flash onto the red button below.
Cast Flash magic onto the barrel again from the left then cast Flash magic onto the circular red button.
Move down and onto the glove charger below.
Cast Flash onto the rightmost barrel in the highest row of barrels.
Cast Flash onto a space somewhere out of the way.
Cast Flash onto a space somewhere out of the way.
Move over to the right then cast Flash magic onto the yellow button.
Cast Flash magic onto a barrel below then cast Flash magic onto the orange button.
Cast Flash magic onto a barrel below then move over to the left across the bridges.
Move onto the space two spaces below the green gate then cast Flash onto the green button.
Cast Flash onto the barrel below then move onto the space above the open green gate.
Cast Flash onto a space in the fireball's path to get across to the left in time.
Cast Flash onto the Fireflower then Cast Flash onto the space left of the upper row of barrels.
Once as all the barrels in the higher row are destroyed then cast Flash onto the Fireflower.
Cast Flash onto the space left of the lower row of barrels.
Chase the two Scritters above onto the blue and indigo buttons.
Move back down then once as all the barrels in the lower row
of barrels have been destroyed then Flash the Fireflower.
Press the purple button then move back up then through the column of open gates then collect the star.

Move onto the adventure star just on the left.

Shoo Chomper, Don't Bother Me!

Move onto the glove charger then cast Flash onto the green key below.
Cast Flash onto a space one space next to you.
Start moving onto the space where the green key is, but pause the game before you collect the green key.
Move onto the glove charger then cast Flash onto the green key below.
Cast Flash onto a space one space next to you.
Start moving onto the space where the green key is, but pause the game before you collect the green key.
Use a red keycard and an orange keycard on the gates above then collect the star.

Alternative: Flashus Interuptus

Move onto the adventure star southeast.

Remote Control

Cast Flash onto the Spikeyball above then cast Flash onto a space on your right.
Cast Flash onto the Spikeyball on the far right while it is moving upwards.
Cast Flash onto the space three spaces below the red button in the top left corner.
Cast Flash onto the star then cast Flash onto the space on your right.
Move right while the firetrap is inactive to collect the star.

Alternative: Leap Frog

Move up across the area onto the adventure star next to the indigo power cube.

Close Quarters

Flash the barrel northwest then move down one space.
Move up one space then cast Flash magic onto the space below.
Flash the TNT barrel above then cast Flash onto the space northwest.
Flash the barrel northeast then cast Flash onto the space below.
Cast Flash onto the TNT barrel two spaces above then cast Flash onto the space northeast.
Cast Flash onto the TNT barrel three spaces above then move up three spaces.
Cast Flash onto the space two spaces below then wait.

Alternative: Flash Frozen

Move onto the adventure star on the far right next to the purple power cube.

Criss Cross Flash

Move onto the glove charger then immediately Flash the Fireflower just below you.
Cast Flash onto the space above the Fireflower on the left.
Flash the lowest Fireflower then cast Flash onto the space southwest of the top left Fireflower.
Flash the newly lowest Fireflower then cast Flash onto the space northeast of the Fireflower just left of you.
Flash a Fireflower in the top right corner onto the space right of the lower Fireflower.
Flash the other Fireflower in the top right corner onto the space southeast of the lower Fireflower.
Move up then Flash the highest Fireflower onto the space above the top left Fireflower.
Flash the lower Fireflower onto the rightmost space in the same row as the other Fireflower.
Flash the leftmost Fireflower then cast Flash onto the space that it was just on then wait.

Move onto the adventure star just below.

Quick as a Flash

Once as all the barrels are destroyed move onto the space right of the leftmost Fireflower.
Flash the leftmost Fireflower then cast Flash onto the space one space to your right then wait.

Flash Arrangement

Move onto the glove charger then Flash one of the barrels above.
Move onto the space left of the transporter then cast Flash onto the yellow button.
Immediately move onto the transporter then to the yellow gate.
Move through the open yellow gate then onto the space three spaces above the star.
Cast Flash onto the space three spaces left of the red gate.
Cast Flash onto the space left of you then collect the star.

It's a Trap!

Skip through the dialogue boxes then press the left red button.
Collect the purple keycard then press the orange button avoiding the ZapBot's fire.
Use a purple keycard on the purple gate then collect the two purple keycards below.
Use two purple keycards on the two purple gates below.
Move down then right across the bridges then wait for the indigo gate to be open.
Move through the open indigo gate then charge magic gloves with POW avoiding the ZapBot's fire.
Move far up then move through the other indigo gate once as it is open.
Move onto the purple button then cast Pow onto the power cube.

Move onto the red arrow below.

Move over to the left then up onto a red arrow pointing upwards.

Move down then onto the red arrow pointing right.

Talk to Hubble then skip through eleven dialogue boxes.
Select "Nothing right now, thank you!" then skip through the remaining dialogue box.
Collect both rainbow keys once as they land (lower first) then move into the suction tube above.

Use a rainbow key on the rainbow gate then move over to the left then into the suction tube northwest.

Move northeast onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Move up the area then northwest into the top left corner.
Move onto the space southwest of the strange out of place wall with a diamond on its side.
Use the item shaped like a diamond.
Press the bridge button on the left.
Move down then onto a space right of a purple gate.
Once as the purple gates are open move onto a red arrow pointing left on the left.

Move onto the space below the coin above.
Move back down then talk to OobibanDeNoobi.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the adventure star.

OobibanDeNoobi's Lesson

Move onto the glove charger then cast Brr onto the water above.
Cast Brr onto the water spaces on the left to walk across then walk across it.
Cast Brr onto the orange button while the Spikeyball is moving onto it.
Csat Brr onto the space above the green button then move across it and press the green button.
Cast Brr onto the space above then move across the space above.
Move onto the glove charger above then cast Brr onto the space above the green gate then move across it.
Create a path to the left with Brr then ride across it then press the blue button.
Create a path to the right with Brr then ride across it then collect the star.

Alternative: Frozen Sanctuary

Talk to OobibanDeNoobi then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move through the open blue gate then onto the middle adventure star.

Ghostly Ghastly!

Move up through the path to the area with the buttons.
Press the orange to blue button, then the blue to yellow button.
Press the yellow to indigo button, then the indigo to purple button.
Press the purple button above then move onto the red arrow above.
Move up one space then northwest one space.
Cast Brr onto the water space below the ghost.
Move southwest one space then cast Brr onto the ghost while it is on the space northeast of you.
Cast Brr onto the same water space you just cast Brr onto.
Move across the Brr pad then press the purple button.
Cast Brr onto the same water space you just cast Brr onto.
Move across the Brr pad then move to the bottom of the area.
Create a path with Brr allowing you to access the star then move across it and collect the star.

Move onto the left adventure star.

Creepy Network

Collect the gem above then the gem to the right.
Collect the gem above then the gem above.
Collect the gem to the left then the gem below.
Collect the gem to the left then move left then up to collect a gem.
Collect the gem to the right then collect the gem above.
Collect the gem to the right then collect the gem below.
Collect the gem to the right then collect the gem to the right.
Move right then down to collect a gem then move through the right path to the next gem.
Move up then right then up to the next gem.
Collect the two gems to the left then move down then left to the next gem.
Collect the two gems above then collect the four gems to the right.
Collect the two gems below to complete the adventure.

Move back over to the right then cross the purple FlipBridge.
Move onto the closer red arrow to the left.

Move onto the adventure star directly above.

A Chill in the Air

Move right then cast three spellballs onto the three water spaces above.
Move across the Brr pads then cast Brr onto the space southeast.
Move across the Brr pad then cast Brr onto the space northeast.
Move across the Brr pad then lure the ghost above downwards.
Freeze the ghost so that you can move around it then move up.
Cast Brr onto the space two spaces above the highest gem.
Move across the Brr pad then move left then down.
Move right then left then up then right then down.
Move right then down then left then right then up.
Move left then down then cast a spellball onto the water space four spaces to the right.
Move right then cast a spellball onto the water space left of the remaining gem.
Move across the Brr pad to collect the last gem.

Move onto the adventure star just to the right.

Hide and Seek

Use the yellow key on the gate above then collect the star above.

Alternative: Slide'n'Blast

Move onto the adventure star directly below.

Dark Maze

Move through the path above then continue to move through the path.
Once as there is a choice between paths move through the path to the right.
Once as there is a choice between paths move through the path to the left.
Once as there is a choice between paths move through the path downwards.
Once as there is a choice between paths move through the path left.
Once as there is a choice between paths move through the path upwards.
Use a red keycard on the red gate then collect the star.

Alternative: The Downward Spiral

Move across the transporters to the right then move onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move right across the area and onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move down then skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the adventure star.

Dark Waters

Move through the ice path to the right then move through the area above with the ice Wraith.
Make the fire Wraiths fire at each other then collect the coin above.
Move back down then make the ice Wraith fire upwards.
Move back up then through the open red gate then onto the glove charger.
Blink onto the space left of the open red gate.
Move and Blink down to the space two spaces left and one space above the blue gate.
Blink down onto the lowest space of the column one space to the left.
Move and Blink down to the ice path then onto the space right of the first space of ice on the path.
Blink to the ice space in the top left corner.
Blink to the space four spaces to the left and one space above.
Blink onto the floor space in the bottom left corner then Blink onto the space left of the star.
Blink onto the space northeast then collect the red key then collect the star.

Immediately move up to the previous area then start skipping
through the dialogue boxes when you reach the red arrow.

Continue to skip through the dialogue boxes then move over to the adventure star on the left.

Boo!

Move up three spaces then move southwest then northwest.
Wait until the fire Wraith fires then move left then down onto the ice path below.
Move right then up then press the purple button.
Move through the purple teleport then move left to slide to the star.

Move across the purple transporters to the left then move onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move across the purple FlipBridge to the right then move onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move southeast onto an arrow pointing down.

Move southwest into the suction tube.

Move southeast onto the red arrow pointing down.

Move southeast to the red arrow pointing right.

Move right through the area then northeast to the red arrow pointing northeast.

Move right to the spring pointing northeast.
Use the rainbow key on the rainbow gate just southeast.
Move across the open rainbow gate then through the suction tube.

Move up the area then left then down onto the strange symbol on the floor.
Use the circular item in the inventory then move onto the adventure star.

The Map Room

Move down then left then up then into the northwest area skipping through the dialogue boxes.
Move onto the space between the gems then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the star northwest.

Move up then right then down the area then move through the suction tube.

Move up then through the suction tube directly above.

Move down the area onto the red arrow pointing down.

Move down then left then into the northwest red arrow pointing northwest.

Move left then onto the adventure star just above.

Out of the Corner of My Eye

Move off then back onto the bridge button then collect the gem two spaces below.
Blink onto the bridge below then Blink onto the bridge to the right.
Pause the game then resume the game then immediately click on
the "Items" box at the top of the screen while it is appearing.
You should have Blinked down nine spaces. If you are having difficulty with this trick then instead of the
pause method you could try an alternative method: open the inventory then double click in the centre of a key.
Collect the purple key then Blink onto the bridge to the right.
Blink onto the bridge to the far right then Blink onto the bridge southeast.
Blink onto the space above the purple gates then use two purple keys on the two purple gates.
Blink onto a floor space next to the star then collect the star.

Alternative: Mind the Gap, Please

Move directly down as far as possible then onto the adventure star on the right.

Hungry Hungry Lurker

Move onto the glove charger then Blink onto the space right of the gem to the left.
Collect the gem then move down one space then Blink southeast one space twice.
Collect the gem two spaces to the right then collect the nearest gem.
Collect the gem two spaces below then move left three spaces.
Once possible Blink onto the space left of the bottom left gem below.
Collect the four nearby gems then move onto the space northwest of the Lurker on the right.
Blink as high up as possible on the column one space to the right.
Collect the gem just above then move right two spaces.
Blink northeast one space two times then collect the gem above.

Move down to the area below then move onto the adventure star on the left.

Back and Forth and Back and Forth

Use a purple key on the purple gate then collect the star.

Alternative: Lurker Infestation

Move back up then cross the bridges.
Collect the rainbow key then move onto the red arrow on the left.

Skip through the dialogue boxes then move over to the left and onto the red arrow.

Move over to the left then talk to Guggenheimer.
Skip through four dialogue boxes then select the option "What is the Flow?".
Skip through a dialogue box then select "Can you help me find "the Flow"?".
Skip through a dialogue box then move onto the adventure star.

Guggenheimer's Lesson

Move onto the glove charger then cast Floing onto the space three spaces below.
Press the red button then cast Floing onto the space two spaces above.
Cast Floing onto the space one space right then wait until the Chomper is inside the Floing bubble.
Move through the red teleport above then press the orange button.
Wait until the Floing bubbles have burst then immediately cast Floing onto the yellow button.
Cast Floing onto the space below and cast Floing onto the space on the left.
Move up passed the highest open yellow gate then wait until the Floing bubbles have burst.
Press the green button then immediately cast Floing onto the spaces northwest and above and northeast.
Once as all the Chompers are inside the Floing bubbles then move through the green teleport.
Cast Floing onto the space three spaces left of the right blue transporter and onto the space above you.
Collect the gems below then charge magic gloves with Pop.
Cast Pop onto the leftmost transporter then ride the rightmost transporter.
Move onto the Floing glove charger above then cast Floing onto the space left of the indigo gate.
Cast Floing onto the space above you and the space northwest of you and the space left of you.
Move onto the Pop glove charger then move northeast one space.
Cast Pop onto the purple button then move onto the indigo button.
Once as the Floing bubbles have burst move through the open purple gate then collect the star.

Talk to the Jeeboo below then move onto the nearby red arrow pointing left.

Move down then right onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Dance of the Z-Bots

Immediately move onto the indigo button above.
As soon as there is a MooBot above you then move northwest.
Move onto the space right of the green MooBot on the left then Pop the green MooBot on the left.
Pop the right yellow MooBot then move over to the right.
Move through the open gates then collect the star.

Collect the purple keycard then move onto the red arrow.

Move onto the red arrow pointing right just below.

Floingpowpop

Use the earlier purple keycard in the inventory on the purple gate just above then collect the star.

Move over to the left then onto the red arrow pointing left.

Guard Station

Move onto the bridge just to the right then move back to the left.
Move across the bridge path above avoiding the ZapBot's fire.
Move northeast into the red suction tube.
Move into the yellow suction tube then move onto the glove charger.
Move onto the bridge then move right onto the bridge button.
Move over the bridge to the left then move onto the green button.
Move over the bridge to the left then cast Floing onto the yellow rotator button.
Move over the bridges above then move northeast into the red suction tube.
Move onto the yellow suction tube just northwest.
Move across the path above the suction tube on the right then
move onto the space left of the red suction tube on the right.
Cast Floing onto the space northwest of the automatic gate in the bottom left corner.
Move left across the suction tubes then onto the POW glove charger.
Wait until the yellow suction tubes switch then once landed move
over to the left then onto the space right of the Floing bubble.
Move onto the space southwest of the indigo gate then cast Floing onto the power cube.

Alternative: Stop them in their Tracks

Move northeast to the purple gates then use two purple keycards on the first two purple gates.
Move over to the left then northwest onto the adventure star in the top left corner.

Zap Timers

Move onto the purple button below then move across the open purple gate.
Collect all gems in the second rightmost column of gems.
Collect all the gems in the second lowest row of gems.
Collect the two highest gems in the second leftmost column
of gems and the gem three spaces right of the yellow button.
Press the red button over to the left then wait until the purple gate opens then move through it.
Wait until the orange gate opens then move through it.
Move over to the right then move through the indigo gate when it opens then collect the star.

Collect the purple keycard then move back over to the right.
Use the two purple keycards on the two purple gates above then move onto the red arrow above.

Move up across the area then onto the adventure star.

The Secret of the Flow

Immediately move down then talk to the Jeeboo.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then collect the star above.

Move down the area then talk to Guggenheimer.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the red arrow below.

Move down then move over to the left just before you reach the lowest open purple gate.
Move onto the space right of the orange teleport.

Move down then across the bridges then move up into the suction tube.

Move over to the left then onto the spring pointing southwest.
Move onto the red arrow pointing southwest in the southwest corner.

Move left across the area then onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move southwest through the area then onto the red arrow pointing southwest.

Use the rainbow key on the rainbow gate then move through the suction tube.

Move over to the left then onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move southwest slightly then far over to the left onto the adventure star.

Icy Waters

Move onto the glove charger then Blink onto the platform above.
Blink left then up then right then move up.
Blink onto the space left of the three gems together above.
Move the cursor onto the lowest space in the same column that you are in.
Move right then press the right mouse button then hold down the left mouse button.
Move down then Blink left then down then right then down onto the glove charger.
Blink upwards then left then up then right then move up.
Blink onto the space below the leftmost gem then move up.
Move right then northwest then Blink onto the space southwest of the gem on the right.
Move northeast then down twice then southwest then southeast.
Blink onto the space right of the gem just northeast then move left.
Blink onto the space northwest of the gem just southwest then move southeast.
Blink onto the space northwest of the gem on the left then move southeast then down.
Move onto the leftmost blue button then Blink as far as possible to the right then collect the remaining gem.

Without waiting for the key move down through the area then onto the adventure star.

On and Off

Move onto the northeast red and yellow button then move onto the red and yellow button two spaces to the left.
Move left through the open yellow gate then up through the area then onto the yellow button.
Move right then down then move through the open yellow gate then onto the bridge then left one space.
Move onto the red and yellow button above then onto the red and indigo button above.
Move back down then onto the bridge then move down onto the red and yellow button.
Move down then onto the left blue and indigo button then move across the left bridge.
Move onto the blue and indigo button then move onto the red and indigo button above.
Move across the bridge below then press the blue and indigo button then move across the bridge.
Press the blue and indigo button then press the red and green button above.
Move across the bridge below then move across the open green gate.
Move onto the left red button then move across the southwest bridge.
Press the green and indigo button then press the blue and indigo button on the right.
Move across the bridge to the right then move across the bridge above.
Move onto the red and green button then move up then left then up across the area then collect the star.

Alternative: Flip and Spin

Collect the key once as it lands then move back up the area then collect the other key from before.
Move back over to the right then onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move right across the whole area then onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move southeast then northeast across the area then onto the adventure star.

What the Blink?

Move up two spaces then skip through the dialogue box.
Move over to the right and onto the space right of the red gate.
Use the red keycard on the red gate then move right then down to the Scritter.
Chase the Scritter along the path then into the top right corner.
Move left then onto the purple particle that Blinks the player.
Move across the transporter above then scare the Scritter straight left until
the Scritter is on the space northwest of the space with the white floor texture.
Move northwest two spaces then southwest two spaces.
Immediately move left then northwest collecting the star.

Collect the ice key once as it lands then move southwest then collect the rainbow key.
Continue to move southwest then move up the path then left onto the red arrow.

Move northwest to the two gates then use two ice keys on the two gates.
Move northwest then onto the adventure star.

POW-R-Freeze

Move left then up then pause the game.
Use three blue keys on the three blue gates then collect the star.

Alternative: Scritter Slide

Collect the key once as it lands then move right.
Use an ice key on the gate below the red arrow.
Move across the open gate then onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Move up across the area then use the ice key on the gate directly above.
Move through the open gate then onto the adventure star above.

Crystal Castle

Move up then talk to Doondilf.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then follow Doondilf above to the next area.
Choose the path above then choose the path to the right then choose the path above.
Talk to Doondilf then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move northeast one space then up one space then southeast one space then up.
Move southeast then cast POW onto Doondilf then move left.
Move up onto the bridges then move onto the space above the Iceflower.
Move up then while sliding on the ice cast POW onto the Iceflower.
Move up and press the blue button then move up and collect the star.

Move directly down across the area onto the red arrow pointing downwards.

Move down through the entire area then into the suction tube.

Move northeast onto the red arrow pointing northeast.

Move up then left onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move left then use the rainbow key on the rainbow gate then move left into the suction tube.

Move down the path then skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the adventure star.

Grow Cave

Move onto the glove charger then cast Grow onto the space above the Fireflower.
Move up the path then left to the green gate.
Use a green key on the green gate then move onto the space below the open green gate.
Move southwest one space then southeast one space then southwest two spaces.
Cast Grow onto the space southeast of the Scritter then move northeast one space.
Move southeast one space then right one space.
Cast Grow onto the space above the yellow button and the space right of the yellow button.
Move southeast one space then southwest then through the open yellow gate then collect the star.

Move right then onto the adventure star.

A Watery Adversary

Move onto the glove charger then cast Grow onto the space two spaces above the transporter pointing upwards.
Cast Grow onto the space two spaces right and one space above of the transporter facing downwards.
Ride the transporter facing upwards then ride the transporter facing right.
Cast Grow onto the space four spaces left of the coin then move southwest.
Cast Grow onto the highest space in the same column that you are in.
Move off then back onto the transporter then move northeast.
Cast Grow onto the space two spaces right of the red button.
Move through the red gate once as it opens then move through the orange gate once as it opens.
Move onto the Blink glove charger then Blink onto the space right of the gem above then collect the gem.
Blink onto the space left of the gem to the right then collect the gem.
Blink onto the space below the gem northwest then collect the gem.
Blink back southeast then Blink onto the glove charger.
Blink back northeast then move onto the indigo button.
Blink over to the far right then Blink southwest then collect the gem.
Blink to the far southwest then Blink northwest then collect the two gems.
Blink next to the gem southwest then collect the gem.
Move onto the space southwest then Blink onto the floor space at the bottom of the screen.
Collect the two gems then Blink onto the space left of the gem on the right.
Collect the gem then Blink onto the space below the gem on the right.
Collect the gem then Blink northeast then collect the two gems.

Move left then down towards the bridge button.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then press the bridge button.
Move across the bridge below once as it rises then move down onto the red arrow pointing downwards.

Move down then left then southwest onto the adventure star.

Bubble Pop

Move northwest to the red gate then use the red key on the red gate.
Move northwest onto the glove charger then move back southeast.
Move southwest to the orange transporters.
Cast Grow onto the space northwest of the transporter pointing downwards.
Move across the transporter on the right then move across the transporter below.
Move down then right onto the bridge button then move across the bridges.
Move onto the space three spaces right of the rightmost bridge then move southeast three spaces.
Cast Grow onto the space three spaces below the left green gate as the last Dragonturtle is moving away from it.
Cast three Grow spellballs out of the way then move through the green
gates as they are set to remain open for enough time to pass through.
Move up the path then onto the space three spaces southeast of the star.
Move back down the path then through the open green gates.
Move over to the left then onto the space seven spaces right of the bridge button.
Cast Grow onto the space one space northwest then wait until all the Dragonturtles are in the water.
Move left then up across the orange transporters.
Move up across the area then northwest near the Burstflowers.
Activate the northwest Burstflower without getting burnt then move back southeast.
Move southeast across the area then across the rainbow float then collect the star.

Move up without waiting for the key then move onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Move up then across to the right then northeast across the area.
Move onto the adventure star in the northeast section but not in the very corner.

Detours

Immediately cast Grow down three spaces then down two spaces and right four spaces then right three spaces.
Wait until the Chomper is over to the left then cast Grow onto the space one space on the left.
Once as the Chomper is riding the transporter above then cast grow all over until they all burst.
Cast Grow onto the space above then onto the space four spaces to the left.
Move across the transporter on the left then cast Grow onto the space three spaces above.
Cast Grow all over without blocking the Chomper's path towards you until they all burst.
Stay on the transporter until the Chomper is one space above the glove charger then move onto the glove charger above.
Move across the transporter to the right then move down across the area.
On the path there is a floor space between two water spaces, cast Grow onto it from below.
Move further down the path then move as far southwest as possible.
Cast Grow onto the space two spaces above and one space to the left.
Move onto the space three spaces to the right and one space above.
Cast Grow onto the space one space to the left then wait until the Chomper comes near.
Once as the Chomper is on the space southwest of you then move anticlockwise round the Grow flower and onto the transporter.
Move up and collect the star.

Alternative: Turtle Corral

Collect the key once as it lands.
Move back down the path through the area then move southeast then up then onto the left adventure star.

Hot and Cold

Move southeast through the area to the green gate.
Use the green key on the green gate then move onto the space below the open green gate.
Once as the Burstflowers fire then move onto the space above the lone wall in between the Burstflowers.
Once as the Burstflowers fire then move right then collect the star.

Alternative: The Big Bounce

Move down then northwest then left then up across the area.
Move onto the right adventure star.

No Grass Grows Under Me

Move right three spaces then southeast one space.
Cast Grow onto the space four spaces northeast then cast Grow onto the space two spaces above that.
Once as the Dragonturtle rebounds off the Grow flowers then cast Grow onto
the space southwest of the red rotator button in the top right corner.
Move across the Dragonturtle above then move right.
Move onto the space northwest of the higher Grow flower.
Cast Grow onto the space left of the centre of the Burstflowers above then wait until the Burstflowers fire.
Move down across the area then onto the space one space above the wall with the spring rotating around it.
Once as you have been sprung move down four spaces then wait until the Burstflowers fire.
Move onto the space three spaces left and one space above the remaining Burstflower.
Once as the Burstflower has fired move southwest then up the bridges.
Move further to the left across the bridges then press the white button then move onto the spring.
Move down across the two bridges then move over to the far left then across the white gate then collect the star.

Move onto the adventure star just to the left.

Please Don't Send Flowers

Without hesitating between moves collect the gem just to the left then collect the gem just to the right.
Without hesitating between moves collect the gem just northeast then collect the gem just southeast.
Without hesitating between moves collect the lowest gem on the left side then collect the gem just northwest.
Without hesitating between moves collect the two gems just above then collect the gem southeast.
Without hesitating between moves collect the gem northeast then collect the gem just below.
Without hesitating between moves collect the gem just below to complete the adventure.

Collect the key once as it lands then move down across the area then onto the red arrow.

Move down then collect the key from earlier then move northeast then down to the swamp gates.
Use the five keys on the five swamp gates then move down skipping through the dialogue boxes.
Continue to move down and onto the red arrow pointing down.

Move directly down then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move across the transporter then move left.
Talk to Shiny then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow Shiny then talk to Shiny then skip through the dialogue box.
Follow Shiny then talk to Shiny then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move onto the adventure star northeast.

Temporary Colour

Move northeast across a bridge then press the highest button in the right column of buttons.
Move back southwest across a bridge then wait until the timer on the button that you just pressed runs out.
Press the second lowest button on the left column of buttons then move up the area then onto the red button.
Move further up the area across the bridges and the open green gate then collect the star.

Move over to the right across the bridges then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Wait until the bridge raises then move across it and talk to Shiny.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then follow Shiny then talk to Shiny.
Skip through the dialogue box then move onto the adventure star above.

Escape from Jaava

Move up six spaces until the Fireflowers start their firing animation.
Move out of the way of the fire then onto the red button then onto the orange button.
Move through the open gates
then up onto the red arrow.
Move up onto the red button then talk to Grennfleagel then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move northwest onto the purple button then move right onto the orange button.
Move southeast onto the indigo button then move onto the space above the white button.
Move over to the left and across the bridge and orange transporter.
Press the yellow to green button then move across the transporter to the right.
Move over to the right then onto the white button then onto the space right of the orange button.
Move onto the white button then move down onto the right green suction tube then wait until you reach the star.

Talk to Shiny then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Talk to Grennfleagel above then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow Grennfleagel into the suction tube above.

Move onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move right to the centre of the area then talk to Hawking.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then follow Hawking southeast then onto the red arrow pointing southeast.

Move down then talk to Hawking then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow Hawking down through the area then talk to Hawking.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the red arrow pointing downwards.

Move up then northeast through the area onto the red arrow pointing northeast.

Move up then left onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move left then onto the adventure star.
Last edited by billy bob on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

WA Planet of the Z-Bots Any% Speedrun Route (part 2 of 2)

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 am

Faint Magic

Collect the Pop charge above then Pop the red button on the left.
Move through the open red gate then collect the three Pop charges.
Move back to the left then cast Pop onto one of the red rotator buttons twice.
Move onto the centre of the FlipBridge then cast Pop onto a red rotator button.
Collect the Grow charge then cast Grow onto the space one space northeast of the transporter pointing downwards.
Collect the Brr charge then cast Brr onto the space northwest of the transporter pointing right.
Move across the Brr pad and the yellow transporters then collect the star.

Move onto the red arrow on the right.

Move southeast onto the red arrow pointing southwest.

Move over to the left side of the area then move onto the red arrow pointing northwest.

Move northwest onto the transporter.
Move over to the left then move onto the lowest adventure star in the area.

Suspicious Silence

Collect the two Floing charges then move onto the space two spaces below the ice Wraith.
Cast Floing onto the space above then move onto one of the spaces next to a Flash charge.
Cast Floing onto a space out of the way then collect the two Flash charges.
Move down the purple transporter then chase the Scritter right two spaces.
Wait until the Scritter gets frozen then move onto the space right of the frozen Scritter.
Once as the fire Wraith starts to fire move down one space.
Chase the Scritter left onto the orange button then collect the blue key below.
Use a blue key on the blue gate then use the indigo key on the indigo gate.
Move down then cast Flash onto the star.
Cast Flash onto the space one space above then move up one space.

Alternative: Star Crossing

Collect the key once as it lands then move onto the bottom left adventure star in the area.

Down, Down, Into the Dark

Move left then collect two POW charges.
Move onto the floor space one space below the barrel above.
Cast POW onto the space three spaces up and two spaces left twice.
Move down then left then collect the left Brr charge.
Move up the path above then cast Brr onto the water space there.
Move back down then right then collect a POW charge.
Move back up to the barrel room then cast POW onto the bottom left TNT barrel.
Move down then collect the Brr charge then move back up again to the barrel room.
Move over to the left then through the left path and across the Brr pad.
Chase the Scritter upwards away from the TNT barrels and move away from the TNT barrels yourself.
Once as the explosions have ended move onto the space where the Scritter is.
Immediately move down one space then southeast one space.
Move onto the space one space northwest of the red gate.
Move through the open red gate then cast Brr onto one of the water spaces.
Move across the Brr pad then collect the star.

Alternative: Two Jumps

Collect the key once as it lands then move onto the highest adventure star in the area.

Out of Sequence

Collect the Floing charge then cast Floing onto the space above the red transporter.
Collect the Blink charge then move onto the space above the Floing bubble.
Cast Blink onto the red transporter then collect the Pop charge.
Cast Pop onto the yellow rotator button in the top right corner.
Collect the Brr charge then move onto the orange button above.
Once as you are on the red transporter then cast Brr onto the space five spaces to the left.
Move onto the yellow transporter then move left through the open orange gate then collect the star.

Collect the key once as it lands then move over to the right then back down on the transporter.
Move southeast onto the red arrow pointing southeast.

Move over to the right side of the area then onto the red arrow pointing northeast.

Move up then right then use a Uo key on the gate.
Move further right then onto the red arrow pointing right.

Skip through the dialogue box then move right onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move left then use a Uo key on the lower gate.
Move down then left then talk to the big sign.
Skip through a dialogue box then select "Computer, shall we play a game?".
Skip through a dialogue box then select "Space Invaders?".
Skip through a dialogue box then select "Pac Man?".
Skip through a dialogue box then select "Zork?".
Skip through a dialouge box then select "Chess? Chess Master? Battle Chess?".
Skip through five dialogue boxes then select "Reboot!".
Skip through the remaining two dialogue boxes then collect the white keycard.
Move back right then up then use the Uo key on the gate.
Move up then left then use the white key on the white gate.
Move across the white open gate and onto the adventure star.

Master Class

Collect one Brr charge from above then move back down.
Move over to the right then onto the space two spaces left of the bottom right corner of the area.
Cast Brr onto the water space above the bottom right corner of the area.
Move back over to the left then collect the Grow charge.
Move up then cast Grow onto the space right of the Z-Bot Master Class above.
Collect both Brr charges then move northeast onto the space left of the automatic gate.
Once as the automatic gate is open move right one space then cast Brr onto the nearest Z-Bot Master
Class in a way so that it is frozen but not frozen on the space directly two spaces to the right.
Cast Brr onto the button on the far right once as the Z-Bot Master
Class is facing upwards between three and two spaces below the button.
Move down then collect at least four POW charges.
Move up then left then cast POW onto the Z-Bot Master Class above.
Move down then right then onto the space left of the bottom right corner.
Cast POW onto the ZapBot above then move across the Brr pad.
Move up slightly then cast POW onto the Z-Bot Master Class that isn't moving.
Move further up then cast POW onto the right Z-Bot Master Class.
Move onto the space left of the button then once as the automatic gate
on the left has opened cast POW onto the Z-Bot Master Class on the left.

Move onto the red arrow above.

Move onto the bridge button just southwest then move onto the red arrow just northeast.

Move southeast onto the red arrow pointing right.

Move left onto the red arrow pointing left.

Move left passed the open Uo gate then move up across the bridges then further up into the waterfall.

Move up across the bridges then talk to the Shadow Stinker.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the top left adventure star.

Gem Challenge

Move through the red teleport then collect the Grow charge.
Cast Grow onto the water space above the POW charge.
Collect the two Flash charges then cast Flash onto the blue gem.
Cast Flash onto a floor space next to you then collect the blue gem.
Move onto the Brr charge then cast Brr onto the space seven spaces to the left.
Collect the Pop charge then cast Pop onto the transporter facing left.
Collect the POW charge then move across the transporter.
Collect the green gem then move back across the transporter.
Move across the other transporter northeast then collect the orange gem.
Move back across the transporter then move across the bridge to the left.
Move onto the space below the top left bridge then cast POW onto the barrel above the Dragonturtles.
Move back across the bridge then move onto the lower transporter.
Move off then back onto the transporter then collect the Blink charge then move back onto the transporter.
Move off the transporter then wait until the Grow flower has burst then move back onto the transporter.
Collect the indigo gem then the red gem above then move back down then across the Brr pad.
Move across the bridge then collect the purple gem.
Blink onto a space next to the yellow gem on the left then collect the yellow gem.

Move onto the bottom left adventure star.

Button Challenge

Move across the red teleport then collect the POW charge.
Cast POW onto one of the TNT barrels below then collect a Brr charge.
Cast Brr onto the space one space northeast of the red button.
Collect the two Flash charges then cast Flash onto the right Scritter.
Cast Flash onto the blue button then collect the Brr charge.
Cast Brr onto the space one space below the purple button.
Chase the left Scritter upwards then collect the Grow charge.
Cast Grow onto the space one space right of the indigo button then collect the Floing charge.
Cast Floing onto the indigo button then collect the Blink charge.
Move across the Brr pad and onto the red button then cast Blink onto the space above the Floing bubble.
Once as the Chomper is inside the Floing bubble then move up across the transporter.
Collect the Pop charge then cast Pop onto the yellow button above.
Move across all the open gates to the right then collect the star.

Move onto the bottom right adventure star.

Magic Defense Challenge

Move through the red teleport above then move onto the red button.
Move down one space then cast Floing onto the space above then wait until the Chomper is in the Floing bubble.
Move through the orange teleport then collect the three POW charges.
Move onto the space above the lower orange gate.
Cast POW onto the lowest space possible in the column one column to the left or right.
Move onto the orange button then immediately cast POW onto the Chomper above then the Chomper on the right.
Move through the yellow teleport on the right then collect the three Pop charges.
Cast Pop onto both timer buttons without leaving much time in between.
Once as the fire traps are active cast Pop onto the yellow button.
Move round then down then through the green teleport then collect the Grow charge.
Move onto the green button then move left one space then cast Grow onto the space one space below.
Move down through the blue teleport then move onto the blue button then move southwest two spaces.
Cast Brr onto the space three spaces to the left then wait until the Chomper is dead.
Move left then through the indigo teleport then press the indigo button.
Collect the Flash charge then cast Flash onto the Chomper below.
Move through the purple teleport then collect the Blink charge.
Move onto then off each of the three lowest bridges then press the purple button.
Cast Blink onto a space above passed the Chompers then collect the star.

Move onto the top right adventure star.

Bridge Crossing Challenge

Move through the red teleport then move southeast to the space northeast of the red key.
Start moving southwest one space, but pause the game before you collect the red key.
Move through the orange teleport then collect the two POW charges.
Cast POW onto the TNT barrel one space northeast of the orange key.
Cast POW onto the TNT barrel three spaces below the orange key.
Once as the Dragonturtles are in the water move across them then move onto the space right of the orange key.
Start moving left one space, but pause the game before you collect the orange key.
Move through the yellow teleport then collect the Pop charge.
Cast Pop onto the green transporter then move onto the red transporter.
Move onto the green transporter then move onto the space below the yellow key.
Start moving up one space, but pause the game before you collect the yellow key.
Move through the green teleport then collect the two Grow charges.
Cast Grow onto the space one space northeast of the green rotator button southeast.
Cast Grow onto the space one space left of the green rotator button.
Move onto the space below the wall with the spring rotating around it.
As soon as you have been sprung then pause the game before you collect the green key.
Move through the blue teleport then collect the two Brr charges.
Create a path with the Brr charges to the floor on the other side of the water.
Move across the Brr pads then move onto the space left of the blue key.
Start moving right one space, but pause the game before you collect the blue key.
Move through the indigo teleport then collect the two Flash charges.
Cast Flash onto the indigo key then cast Flash onto a space next to you.
Start moving onto the space towards the indigo key, but pause the game before you collect the indigo key.
Move through the purple teleport then collect the two Blink charges.
Cast Blink onto the purple button then collect the purple key.
Cast Blink onto the purple teleport then move through the rainbow teleport.
Use all the keys on all the matching gates below then collect the star.

Move across the bridges above then further upwards.

Rescuing Wysp, Reprise

Move up then continue to move up until you are passed all the open gates.
Talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes then collect the star.

Talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Follow Wysp upwards then move right across the bridges then onto the red arrow pointing right.

Talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes then move through the suction tube.

Move up through the area then onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes then move onto the adventure star.

Crossing the Data Stream

Move up onto the white transporter above then onto the glove charger.
Cast Pop onto the transporter in the same column as OobibanDeNoobi.
Cast Pop onto the two transporters that are in the same row as you.
Cast Pop onto the transporter just above then cast Pop onto the
two transporters in the top right corner that can be Popped.
Cast Pop onto the transporter below the rainbow button on the far right.
Cast Pop onto the transporter in the same column as Morklin.
Cast Pop onto the transporter directly above.
Cast Pop onto the southwest transporter facing downwards.
Cast Pop onto the bridge above then cast Pop onto the southwest transporter facing downwards.
Move up onto the transporter above then cast Pop onto the far right transporter below the purple button.
Move across the open gates above then collect the star.

Move up onto the red arrow above.

Move up across the area until there is a dialogue box.
Move up through to the next area.

Move up then talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Move up then onto the bottom left adventure star.

Rescue Mission A

Move up then right across the bridges onto the Blink charger.
Blink just to the left then down onto the orange button.
Wake the Wee Stinker below then Blink back up above.
Blink onto the space one space right of the blue gate then use the blue key on the blue gate.
Wake up the Wee Stinker on the left then Blink onto the space below the Floing charger on the right.
Place the cursor onto the space two spaces below the Blink charger.
Start moving up one space then press the right mouse button then hold
down the left mouse button before you land on the Floing charger.
You should have Blinked to the right, but had your magic gloves charged with Floing.
If you are finding this trick difficult then you could try casting Blink onto the Blink charger then immediately saving
then reloading the save you just made then moving up one space before the Blink spellball takes you to the right.
Move the Wee Stinker on the left onto the Wee Stinker exit.
Cast Floing onto the space three spaces to the left then move onto the Blink charger above.
Cast Blink onto the space which the Floing bubble is on then cast Blink onto the Flash charger.
Move up two spaces then Flash onto the highest space in the column one column to the left.
Cast Flash onto the space below then move down to the space one space above the lower red gate.
Cast Flash onto the Wee Stinker above then cast Flash onto the space below the POW charger in the top left corner.
Cast Flash onto the lowest space in the column one column to the left.
Cast Flash onto the space one space above then move up one space then cast Flash onto the Wee Stinker above.
Cast Flash onto the space two spaces below then move down onto the space above the Wee Stinker exit.

Move onto the top left adventure star.

Rescue Mission B

Move down the bridge path then onto the Flash charger.
Cast Flash onto a gem then move down the bridge path below.
Cast Flash onto the space one space right and three spaces below the green button. If you have
been fast and there is a ZapBot just about to move onto that space then let it pass first.
Move onto the space one space left of the gem.
Once as there are two Zapbots in the column one column to the right then move northeast one space.
Move back southwest one space then wait until another two Zapbots have been destroyed.
Cast Flash onto the central Zapbot on the right then cast Flash onto the yellow button.
Move southeast then cast Flash onto the Zapbot coming in from below.
Cast Flash onto the green button then immediately move right then cast Flash onto the gem.
Move southeast then northeast to the space two spaces left of the lower red keycard.
Cast Flash onto the space one space right of the space in between the two red keycards.
Collect the two red keycards then move onto the space one space left of the gem.
Wait until the ZapBots on the left are about to shoot you then move northeast two spaces to avoid their fire.
Move southwest one space when safe then once as a ZapBot has been destroyed move southwest one space again.
Once as the lower ZapBot has gone to the right then move southeast one space.
Reach the red gates on the right by moving clockwise round the central ZapBot by keep the central ZapBot off screen
when in the same column as it and also keeping distance from the other ZapBots (you will have to wait for them to pass).
Use a red keycard on the higher red gate then wake up the higher Wee Stinker.
Use the red keycard on the other red gate then wake up the other Wee Stinker.
Move northwest to the highest ZapBot then cast Flash onto the highest ZapBot.
Move left until the Wee Stinker exit is in vision.
Move both Wee Stinkers onto the Wee Stinker exit then wait until the adventure is completed.

Alternative: Rescue Mission D

Move onto the top right adventure star.

Rescue Mission C

Move onto the Floing charger then cast Floing onto the space two spaces to the right.
Move onto the Blink charger then cast Blink onto the same space as the Floing bubble.
Move onto the Brr charger then move through the suction tube.
Move to the right then make the Chomper move onto the fire button.
Cast Brr onto the top Chomper then make the other Chomper move onto the bridge button.
Cast Brr onto the lower Chomper then move across the bridges and deactivated fire traps.
Wake up the Wee Stinker then move the Wee Stinker onto the space right of the automatic gate above.
Wait until you have been Blinked.
Move onto the Floing charger then cast Floing onto the space two spaces to the right.
Move onto the Blink charger then cast Blink onto the same space as the Floing bubble.
Move onto the POW charger then move through the suction tube.
Move to the left onto the space one space above the indigo gate.
Cast POW onto the space one space left or right of the Wee Stinker below nine times to get rid of the nine Chompers.
Move through the suction tube then move the Wee Stinker on the right onto the Wee Stinker exit.
Move up then Blink upwards to the floor above then wake up the Wee Stinker above.
Move onto the Flash charger then move through the suction tube.
Move onto the space northeast of the indigo gate then cast Flash onto the Wee Stinker below.
Cast Flash onto the space one space above then move northeast then cast Flash onto the Wee Stinker above.
Cast Flash onto a space next to the Wee Stinker exit.

Move up then across the purple transporter then onto the red arrow pointing upwards.

Open the Blast Doors!

Move onto the space above the Z-Bot Master Class then collect the star.

Move across the suction tubes above then move onto the adventure star.

End Game

Wait until all three Brr pads below have appeared then move across them.
Once as it appears move across the yellow transporter then move onto the red arrow below.
Once as the red gates are open then move through them then onto the red arrow below.
Move right onto the red arrow.
Move up through the area and onto the space two spaces above the red gate.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then wait until you enter the next area.
Move up one space then wait until the dialogue boxes appear.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then wait until you enter the next area.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then collect the star.

Move northeast then move across the path of bridges until you are sprung.
Skip through the dialogue boxes.

Escape!

Move right through the automatic gate then move down.
Move onto the space above the left set of bridges then move across the right set of bridges.
Move down then towards the red arrow pointing down.
Move across the right path once as the TNT barrels have exploded.
Move up then through the red gate on the right then onto the red arrow pointing right.
Move right until there is a dialogue box.
Move down then skip through the dialogue box.
Collect the Brr charge then cast Brr onto the water space two spaces below the Blink charge.
Collect the Blink charge then ride across the Brr pad onto the floor space.
Start moving across the purple open gates then once as the red
arrow pointing upwards is in sight above then cast Blink onto it.
Skip through the dialogue boxes then cast Flash onto the UFO below.
Cast Flash onto the right floor space of the two floor spaces just below.
Wait until the bridges below appear then move across them then onto the indigo transporter.
Move up then talk to Wysp then skip through the dialogue boxes.
Collect the star to finish the adventure and the game.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Wow, that's interesting! Can't wait for the speedrun!
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:52 pm

garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:57 pm

That... was quite interesting! The game has so many keys to steal it's quite shocking (plus the few skip dialogs glitches). Good job on this! :)
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:57 am

WA Planet of the Z-Bots Any% Speedrun - 1:36:17

This is my third completed run for this category, yet there were only a few small mistakes and none of them cost more than ten seconds each, so I may be done with this category. The reason why it is only my third completed run is because I started resetting whenever I made any significant mistakes, and also finding enough time to complete a full run without being disturbed was difficult, so I practiced each segment individually to get good without completing full runs (there are nine segments).
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 pm

WA Planet of the Z-Bots Any% Speedrun - 1:34:20

I decided to take this category a step further and after twelve hours straight of attempts I finally got a time that I'm satisfied with.