WA3 Full Spoiler Discussion

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

WA3 Full Spoiler Discussion

Post by Midnight Synergy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:58 am

This thread is for discussion of Wonderland Adventures, Planet of the Z-Bots, with all spoilers. Everything goes - including plot twists, major reveals, game endings, hidden secrets, etc.

Be warned!

It should go without saying that you may not want to read much in this thread until you've completed much (or all) of the game. Once you have, feel free to dive in and discuss the game with others.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Woah, the ice planet with the impossible-to-pronounce name is seriously getting wierd. The music is all distorted and there is wierd blink things and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT IS HAPPENING
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:11 pm

The musical "distortion" as you call it has happened once before already and it will happen again. You will not be ready.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Muzozavr wrote:The musical "distortion" as you call it has happened once before already and it will happen again. You will not be ready.
Uh oh. Are the mystery levels from MOFI making a comeback?
Also Hubble deactivates if you re-enter the academy after completing the game. :?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm

If you have completed the game, you have already seen it. I'm talking about some levels in Uo.

The secret in this game is way different.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:42 am

Does anyone know if its possible to catch the purple star?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 am

... not yet.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 am

One prerequisite is that you get all the coins and stars in PoTZ.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Muzozavr wrote:... not yet.
Maybe it has something to do with whats beyond the golden gates... DUM DUM DUUUM!

I'm playing as a Jeebo. :)
Attachments
DigPicture11223.bmp
DigPicture11223.bmp (243.14 KiB) Viewed 17884 times
mako
Gold Wonderlander

Post by mako » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:54 am

Whats with the disappearing guy by the academy? He did mention something about a Blue Flower.
I now have all coins and stars and the purple star says "34 CANEWE"
Last edited by mako on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have luggage. The airline forgot it.
I don't have a hotel. I forgot to get one.
I don't have a clue. I've never had one.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am

I just beat the game! That was incredible.

I have 134 stars right now, but I'm still 2 coins away from getting my last golden key. And I have no idea where those coins are (I've already gotten every single coin in every adventure I've played). Looks like it's gonna be a long and thorough check of the hub areas. :lol:
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:04 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:I just beat the game! That was incredible.

I have 134 stars right now, but I'm still 2 coins away from getting my last golden key. And I have no idea where those coins are (I've already gotten every single coin in every adventure I've played). Looks like it's gonna be a long and thorough check of the hub areas. :lol:
There was one in a corner on Qwertyx that I still haven't got... Maybe thats one of the ones your missing?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:18 am

..... HOW!? You're blazing fast.

I don't remember the gate structure, so I don't remember whether you're missing one adventure or not. Have you already got that free star? If so, you're still missing one adventure somewhere.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 am

Have you guys got this one? I nearly missed it.
Attachments
DigPicture112200.bmp
DigPicture112200.bmp (230.6 KiB) Viewed 17794 times
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:05 am

Muzozavr wrote:

..... HOW!? You're blazing fast.
I started playing WA3 the day it came out. I guess the fact that I used to participate very actively in the Custom Adventures community has something to do with it too. :lol:
Muzozavr wrote:I don't remember the gate structure, so I don't remember whether you're missing one adventure or not. Have you already got that free star? If so, you're still missing one adventure somewhere.
If you mean the star behind the golden gates, I can't reach it. It would make sense if I was missing an adventure somewhere though.
dig 222 wrote:Have you guys got this one? I nearly missed it.
Yeah, I got that one.
dig222 wrote:There was one in a corner on Qwertyx that I still haven't got... Maybe thats one of the ones your missing?
I thoroughly checked all of the hub areas again and found nothing. I'm pretty sure I got everything on Qwertyx though. Maybe you can post another picture so I can get a better idea of which thingy you're talking about?

Dang it, capitalism!
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 am

Meh, I'm still in the Creepy Keep. I probably would be a bit further, but my younger sister insists on watching me play every single adventure. :roll:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: You are incredibly fast at all things Wonderland!!!
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Muzozavr wrote:I don't remember the gate structure, so I don't remember whether you're missing one adventure or not. Have you already got that free star? If so, you're still missing one adventure somewhere.
If you mean the star behind the golden gates, I can't reach it. It would make sense if I was missing an adventure somewhere though.
Yeah, I got that one.
dig222 wrote:There was one in a corner on Qwertyx that I still haven't got... Maybe thats one of the ones your missing?
I thoroughly checked all of the hub areas again and found nothing. I'm pretty sure I got everything on Qwertyx though. Maybe you can post another picture so I can get a better idea of which thingy you're talking about?
@Gold Gates - I'm almost certain that the Indigo Star will activate a bridge where the gap is - so you can get to the gates. (After capturing the purple star.)

@Qwertyx Coin - Here. I'm still not sure why I don't have this one. ._.
Attachments
DigPicture9001.bmp
DigPicture9001.bmp (173.97 KiB) Viewed 17776 times
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 pm

dig 222 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Yeah, I got that one.
@Gold Gates - I'm almost certain that the Indigo Star will activate a bridge where the gap is - so you can get to the gates. (After capturing the purple star.)

@Qwertyx Coin - Here. I'm still not sure why I don't have this one. ._.
@Gold Gate: Nope. You just walk around the area and a grey star will come out. Talk to him and he will fill the gap for you.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 pm

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?

I've been searching the adventure "Temple Run" for quite some time, but I can only locate 2 coins and 2 gems. The end of adventure text says that there are 3 coins and 3 gems.

I've found the gem after crossing the bridge, the coin in the north-western part of the teleporter section, and the gem+coin in the south-eastern part of the teleporter section. Does anyone know where the remaining objects are?
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 pm

jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm totally stuck! I hate to admint it but I am. I made it through Barren and got everything (I think) but didn't have a rainbow key for the gate right as you leave Barren. I'm now in Star Town but can't figure out what I need to do next. I solved the 4 puzzles Chandra... had, Tinkle's, got 2 gold keys and one aracde token (hope I need that) and opened the first two gold gates, I talked to all stars I can find. Sems like I need to find Hubble to get Rainbow key.s
Can anyone provide a hint of what I missed.

Thanks
Jen
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

jperleevt wrote:I'm totally stuck! I hate to admint it but I am. I made it through Barren and got everything (I think) but didn't have a rainbow key for the gate right as you leave Barren. I'm now in Star Town but can't figure out what I need to do next. I solved the 4 puzzles Chandra... had, Tinkle's, got 2 gold keys and one aracde token (hope I need that) and opened the first two gold gates, I talked to all stars I can find. Sems like I need to find Hubble to get Rainbow key.s
Can anyone provide a hint of what I missed.

Thanks
Jen
Have you talked to the stinkers in Wonderland Academy yet? :wink:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 pm

My guess is no....where is it?
There is one Rainbow Start I can't get to thatis to the north of Hawking.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 pm

jperleevt wrote:Can anyone provide a hint of what I missed.
If you talk to Hawking about a certain thing (can't remember what it was), he raises a bridge to the north. Head that way; there are some rainbow keys later along that path.
dig 222 wrote:@Qwertyx Coin - Here. I'm still not sure why I don't have this one. ._.
Yep, I already got that one too.

It's so frustrating how my last two coins are hidden in some really arcane locations or something in the hub and aren't based on actual puzzle-solving skill to find. I feel cheated.
Emerald141 wrote:IIRC there are two gems and coins in that south-eastern part, not just one.
Yes, I can confirm that this is true. I actually had the same problem as yot yot for a little bit.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Try looking in Jaava, there might be a hidden coin in the left wall. This was changed back and forth between versions, so I honestly don't know if this is that way in the final version, too.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Muzozavr wrote:Try looking in Jaava, there might be a hidden coin in the left wall. This was changed back and forth between versions, so I honestly don't know if this is that way in the final version, too.
I do remember finding a coin just west of the Grynkler fortress entrance (the one with the gates), hidden behind some tall walls, if that's what you mean.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Search the Academy as well, there's a coin in there.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 pm

I've thoroughly checked Jaava two times now. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything there.
Qloof234 wrote:Search the Academy as well, there's a coin in there.
Found it! Thanks so much! :D :D :D

To save other people the trouble, here's a picture of where I found it. It was hidden behind the topmost bookcase, and the arrow points to its approximate location.

Now I just need to find that other coin...
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 am

I finally found the last coin! That took a lot longer than it should've. :lol:

I suppose that means I 100%'d the game! That was awesome (minus that gross hub coin hunt).

I haven't checked out the reward yet but I'll do that now.

Here's where that coin was (elusive little punk):
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 am

The coin hunt might be a bit unfortunate, it was really a last minute change. And every WA game has had its fair share of hidden coins. Though WA3 is the only game to require coins for it's "full" ending.
Highlight to read the reason wrote:The "Z-Bot Vault" adventure was originally supposed to reveal five coins instead of five gems. However, the area cannot be revisited, so if you missed the level the first time, the coins were lost forever. The adventures themselves can all be played in a different, revisit-able location, but these five coins had to be put somewhere else.
Also, this:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:I suppose that means I 100%'d the game!
Not yet. There's a secret ending that needs to be uncovered. As a beta tester I know more than I should, so I'm not saying anything about the final puzzle.