The Wonderland Community Stats and Leaderboards

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

The Wonderland Community Stats and Leaderboards

Post by RoberTime » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:29 am

I mentioned this on the unofficial Discord server, I would like to try a fun thing for not just the Wonderland games, but the other non-Wonderland games included in the new DVD. At first, I wanted to have a fresh new progress/completionist topic where I would play through all the games in the DVD besides just the classic trilogy. Until I thought, what if it could be a topic for not just me, but everyone else?

So yes, this will be a topic where you can update and discuss about your own and others' game progress, scores, etc. for the entire game collection (Including the non-Wonderland ones). Some of you may be thinking this may be ripping off the "Adventures Done Adventurously" topic, but it's not. This topic is drawn more to community stats for the games on the DVD.

How it works, is you can post or hand over screenshot proof via the forum or on the Discord server of your points in the games. Then it will be recorded on this main post of the topic. You may post screenshots of scores or level/star counts for it to be legit. Then compare with others who added their stats to the boards.

EDIT NOV 3 - The board has been cut down to display mostly score-based stats, to prevent length.

Current Leaderboard Members
Aryan101
Manski777
RoberTime

WONDERLAND
1. RoberTime - 289,490
2. Manski777 - 281,360
3. Aryan101 - 190,510

WONDERLAND SECRET WORLDS
1. Aryan101 - 293,360

RETURN TO WONDERLAND - TUTORIAL
1. RoberTime - 72,900
2. Aryan101 - 61,430

RETURN TO WONDERLAND - CLASSIC
1. RoberTime - 398,680
2. Aryan101 - 260,140

RETURN TO WONDERLAND - DELUXE
1. RoberTime - 240,340
2. Aryan101 - 182,440

WONDERLAND ADVENTURES (No cheats/glitches)
1. Aryan101 - 151,515
2. Manski777 - 148,430

MYSTERIES OF FIRE ISLAND (No cheats/glitches)
1. Aryan101 - 178,195

PLANET OF THE Z-BOTS (No cheats/glitches)
1. Aryan101 - 364,515

COLONY
-none-

INTENSITY XS
-none-

INTENSITY XS RECHARGE
-none-

FRAZZLED
-none-
Last edited by RoberTime on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: The Wonderland Community Stats and Leaderboards

Post by RoberTime » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:05 am

I will be updating the topic every week in a descriptive fashion, as Aryan suggested via Discord.

At first, I was to record information of each member in score and also place in the game. But I wasn't satisfied 100% with the first result, as the progress (Such as levels, stars, and golds) overwhelmed all of the main scoring lists. So I'm going to post up only the scores for each game (In most situations, the higher the score, the farther others expect the player to be)

Anyway, we currently have three contenders as of tonight: Aryan, Manski, and me, and I am currently rolling through the first Wonderland game as we speak. (I am starting fresh for the sake of full game collection DVD progress, which I just purchased). Everybody is welcome to opt in and share their scores any time.

Finally, Aryan also suggested to implement the leaderboard into the newly-designed archive site. So that's something to look forward to eventually,