Wonderland Adventures

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

redbird

Wonderland Adventures

Post by redbird » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:55 am

I just got a new laptop HP x360 with Windows 10. I can play Wonderland and Return to Wonderland but with the Wonderland Adventures I get a pop up box - Your computer's 3D Graphics Drivers appear to not be functioning property. Is there anything I can do to fix it.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Wonderland Adventures

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Check that you have enabled DirectPlay in Windows Features.

Additionally, you should check that your video card drivers are properly installed. Tweaking with nVIDEA/Intel Control Panel could also help but do that with precaution. And lastly, running in a VM should fix the problem most of the time.

Here are possible solutions I can recommend. You can also scan your system for any corrupted file or settings. Details collected by a system scanner can get us to the underlying cause of the problem and ultimately the solution. But it's up to you as it might provide some personal information about your computer (I think).

Hope this helps,
Aryan
Previously known as Aryan101
redbird

Post by redbird » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Thank you for responding back to me so fast. Thank you for your help. I do have DirectPlay enabled. I'm not sure how to do the others. I'm not computer illiterate so don't know how to Tweak with nVIDEA/Intel Control Panel or how to run a VM. Will you help me?
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:16 am

I need the specs of your laptop, you can PM me if you want it to keep it private.
Previously known as Aryan101