Official Wonderland Dunce Cap Ceremony

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Official Wonderland Dunce Cap Ceremony

Post by Bearsland » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:26 pm

It is with great pleasure that I hand over the official Title: Dunce of the Day to:

Ol' Gramma.

Ol' Gramma, wear the hat with pride. Remember that for today, you have no brains. Also remember those that held the title before you, including the Biggest and Greatest Dunce of them all: majic1. :wink:

~Bear

btw. Nominations for the next Dunce are now invited. I think though I get the choice. Majic, enlighten me please.
Attachments
duncecap1.jpg
duncecap1.jpg (27.09 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:33 pm

Somehow I missed this post yesterday (I was already wearing the hat)....but I did wear it for my alloted time, and enjoyed that empty headed feeling.
It really didn't go with my purse and shoes, another color would have been so much better, but I made the sacrifice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to tell you that the design of this hat gives you really bad hat hair.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have had it cleaned and put back in the case where it awaits the next recipient.

ol'gramma :wink:
Carolyn.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:01 pm

I didn't see this until today myself! I think if I get it again, I may have it dyed to match my outfit.

Guess we should just put it in safe keeping until our next "dunce of the day" appears - It's always obvious when a Wonderlander does something deserving of this award! I think anyone can award it to a person they think has earned it - or to themselves for that matter! :lol: Shouldn't be long now! :lol:
Majicaleetarina