New Visual Level- 48 Boulders

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

New Visual Level- 48 Boulders

Post by DiscGolfer » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:33 pm

I have a whole Third Period of idjits.
This is hysterical!!!!
They want to hear your comments..... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pat
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Pat » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:01 pm

I never thought I'd be saying this, BUT . . .
up till now, everything I have seen of yours goes right over this non-technical head, totally unappreciated. Well, my no-technical hearing devices are in AWE - - - the sound is INCREDIBLE - - - OUTSTANDING.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:53 pm

Hi, this is nice. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the exit because, you know, Patrick refuses to fix glitches in Wonderland. :roll: :wink: Specifically, the exit yet again acts like it has an invisible block over it so I can't enter it even after collecting all the coins.
Last edited by LinkyNStoof on Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:54 pm

Pat wrote:I never thought I'd be saying this, BUT . . .
up till now, everything I have seen of yours goes right over this non-technical head, totally unappreciated. Well, my no-technical hearing devices are in AWE - - - the sound is INCREDIBLE - - - OUTSTANDING.
You should download his "88 Boulders" visual! Although there's no exit, that one is incredible both in terms of sound and in terms of the visual effect.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:46 pm

LandS, re inability to exit 48 boulders -- not so sure this is a problem with the level editor. Perhaps this is a problem similar to that with Inertia. I see in the level editor that the row with the exit is right up against the barrier. If there were another row of the empty spaces there, it might work. (I was going to try to make this change and see if that fixed the problem, but since the level is already 99 spaces wide it would take a lot of fiddling to do this.)
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:13 am

DG,
Tell your third period class of idjits "Well Done!" :lol: I came up against the exit problem too in a level I made but didn't post. I solved it by putting an adjacent acces to the exit. I haven't investigated doing this with this level yet, but I'll let you know if I figure it out. :)
SharonM