New Level (adv) - Buzzed Metal Two

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (adv) - Buzzed Metal Two

Post by majic1 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 am

One more installment for Buzzed Metal. I hope the sphere "puzzle" at the end isn't too much of a brain strain. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (My brain went dead - so that's what ya got............and my excuse.)

(This uses the metal texture again - I've included it if you don't have it.)

EDIT: I'm not having much luck this weekend. Uneekrose pointed out to me that I had the old texture file name in the level. So I have edited & updated the level here. A big fat DUH to me (again). :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Majicaleetarina
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 pm

If anyone noticed the texture wasn't right, you're correct. Thanks to Uneekrose for pointing that out to me :D - I've fixed it and updated the corrected level.
Majicaleetarina
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm

I had more trouble with the sokoban at the start and the boxes on the island than with the spheres. :D

This was a delight to work through, thanks!
bob
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Great, fun puzzle! Thanks.
Anne
My List
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 am

I just couldn't do the boxes at the begining so I had to quit and think about it. I laid in the bed and worked it out in my head and yup I was right. Never had a bit of trouble with the bottie and got to thinking I had one box to many...boy was I wrong, found that out when I tramped over to the left.

This was fun figuring out Julie. Thanks for the challenge. I enjoyed it. BTW...the texture looks great. :lol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 am

:D :D :D Nice obano at the start, I had tons of fun sorting this baby out.
Thanks for the level and do carry on. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Had no problems with the beginning but needed ages to learn how to use the three boxes correctly.
Fun puzzle, thanks :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 pm

majic1 wrote:I hope the sphere "puzzle" at the end isn't too much of a brain strain.
It is!

It took me ages to work out all the other areas. So I'm thinking when I get to the blue spheres...it'll be easy...but it isn't. :lol: I sent you a PM for a little help with them. :?

This level is one of my all time favorites! Every section was a FUN challenge. :D

EDIT: YOU BOOGER! Thanks for the help! Nope, I never, EVER would've thought of that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're a Booger I tell ya, a Booger! :lol: :lol:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:52 pm

:D Fun level! I needed several restarts due to silly mistakes all over the level, and then the blue spheres were such brain strain, I only could think of one thing to do with them. :lol:

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D