New Level: Dizzizzy!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

New Level: Dizzizzy!

Post by Mahaloof » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:37 pm

Easier, smaller, flatter, lighter and bluer, it's the portable Mahaloof for all seasons.

Tiny hint: at the hottest moments, keep that arrow depressed....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Dizzizzy

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm

This was a fabulous level to work thru. Easy :roll: :lol: :evil:
I loved that generator action. And I also finally finished your "Life Level" which was also awesome to work thru.
Now I've got a few of your levels under my belt Image
Cathy
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:45 pm

Pretty dizzzzzzzzzy level Foolaham Image Pretty blinking good level too!!!! I really enjoyed working through this one! Very clever and intricate it was too 8)

You sure like those ice cube puzzles! I've been smacked round the kisser a gazillion times by ice in your last two levels Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved it - got very worried about the ending, I thought that little nook by the TP was a safe spot for Loofy - but he looped the loop twice before sliding home :D

Thanks - and more like this please (your others need a save function - sorry)!
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:47 pm

:D :D :D Brilliant work! You are a great addition to the ranks of level making and I love all your levels, I might not have completed them all but I still appreciate all the work that went into them. 8)

This latest work of yours is the perfect size and with ample challenge to keep us pulling our grey hairs out, Or for us younger players just pulling their hair. :lol:

Thanks for this little gem. Carry on. :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:45 am

Oh yeah, sure! Everyone loves this. I probably would to if I COULD GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROOM. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loirae
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:15 pm

Some quick little moves needed around that generator. Got caught by the red guy a few times before I worked out a blocking solution!

This was good fun and required some forethought before each move. BTW I enjoyed your 'life level' as well or maybe we should call it your "Lava Life Level" :wink:

Thanks for both,
bob
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:35 pm

You sure like those ice cube puzzles! I've been smacked round the kisser a gazillion times by ice in your last two levels
Oh, Lillie, the next one will be a 99 x 99 level, ALL ICE. With thousands of coins and no exit. We're gonna have eternal fun! :D

Thanks for your uplifting remarks, Kiki. You're a good man. But then, with a beard like that, you must be.

Poor Loirae... (*snigger*)..... Try putting the plasma cube where EVEN the ducks and swans can't find it anymore. Then the lower wooden thing...
Good luck!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:02 pm

I'm on a roll here ... I can't believe it, but I've completed my third Mahaloof level!

What a fantastic puzzle too. Small but perfectly formed :D :D

Took ages to work out the right place to put a certain box. :roll:
Once I'd found that, everything else fell into place - not right away of course, but after about another 20 attempts.

More laptop sized puzzles please Mr DJ! 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:19 am

Tough for me to work out! After many tries I finally made it to the exit! Thanks!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:04 am

YEA YEA YEA
8) I'm cool.

Brain buster, Mahaloofie. Just crazyness in there! Finally got it all sorted out. I was actually doing the first room right and then sitting there picking my nose a little too much I guess. I didn't even think to try actually WALKING ON THE BOXES. :shock:

Ok, next?
Loirae
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:37 am

Mahaloof wrote:Oh, Lillie, the next one will be a 99 x 99 level, ALL ICE. With thousands of coins and no exit. We're gonna have eternal fun! :D
You are funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know we have so many slang words for our mouth over her (especially in London): Kisser, Gob, Trap, Cake-hole, Mush, Chops, North and South, Potato-trap ...... take your pick! :mrgreen:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:00 pm

You know we have so many slang words for our mouth over here (especially in London): Kisser, Gob, Trap, Cake-hole, Mush, Chops, North and South, Potato-trap ...... take your pick!
Well, I knew about Trap, Gob and Cake-Hole...

But now it was my turn to have tears streaming down my face, Lil, when I realised I had Kisser connected with another bodypart. Remember Mark's choo-choo train level? If you didn't watch out a wooden box would hit you right in the Kisser.
I guess Freud would quickly jot a few things down in his Mahaloof report. But my confusion might also have to do with the fact that some folks over here will do anything to get promoted!

Oh dear, oh dear, in this way, dancing cheek-to-cheek may turn into a whole new custom....
:D :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 am

I don't know what's dizzy and blinking in this level, but it's surely a tough puzzle. :twisted:
I've finally found how to get to the metal box -- brilliant! Once past that, I had a really hard time moving the ice cube to the left without getting shot. I felt sooooo good when I did it! 8)
Got worried about the ending too, but Loofy safely looped the loop twice without ever getting caught by that red guy. :lol:
More laptop sized puzzles, please! :D
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:32 am

Yea!!!!! I finally finished one of your levels and I'm including the halloween puzzle in that list of undones also.

Like Lillie said:
(your others need a save function - sorry)!
I haven't given up on your others just yet. I have a lot I skip over then go back to and mange to muddle thru them. That was fun Maha, thanks
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:57 am

Fantastic, Uneekrose! Well done... :)
I'm just surprised at the Halloween level (we ARE talking 'bout "Sleet Street", yes?) It's the easiest I've made sofar, or so I thought.... I watered down the puzzles on purpose, to put more accent on atmosphere....oh, well.

Otherwise may I suggest you try "The Boulder and the Beautiful" or "" Nude 1". Quite a few people managed these. Even Lillie!!!!!! :shock:

Good luck and thanks a bunch for playing... :D :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:39 pm

The ghosts keep getting me on sleet street and on some of your others, well, I have troubles with the tramps sometimes but I'm slowly learning them. I'll get back to the others sooner or later. I can get half way thru a few before I kill the little critter. Sometimes I just have to get away from the level then go back to it. You must be a soap opera fan...huh! (the boulder and the beautiful). I shall persevere.
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:15 pm

Excellent and fascinatingly clever! :D
You have a gift for conjuring up inventive ideas.
Enjoyed the "Man from P.U.Z.Z.L.E." immensely! 8)

PS. I never used your metal box, but it was the perfect obstacle :twisted:
You didn't include the "Trampopo" texture with your level, so I only had the default "Wood" texture.
Mark
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm

I sorta brought this one back up here for Marinus, because Mahaloof is another one of our Genius level makers! :-)

...AND...

because I still haven't finished it! :oops: I can get all the way through, but I don't know which item to push through the TP, to go onto the button. I tried a few things, but they didn't work. Marinus, maybe you can figure it out.

Loofah, are you around for a clue on the last part? Please! I don't really want anyone to post the answer here, until Marinus tries this one. :lol: So PM, or whatever.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:00 pm

I will try, but don't forget: I'm just a beginner :? I made the first 9 levels from Muzozavr but I guess that his later levels are more difficult and probably Mahaloofs too. There are many new things for me in the platinum edition. I made your level "yellow button boogie man" and I found it difficult and I could only make it thanks to your explanation so don't have too much hope :?
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:14 pm

I know you're just starting out. :) You just take your time. Here's a little list of Loofah's smaller and maybe a bit easier levels, just for fun:

Nothing ever happens
Nude with Coffeetable 1
Castricum Cottage
Dizzizzy!
One button Remote
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:24 pm

This level is a nightmare!!!! Loofah? Are ya out there honey?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Haven't been around for a while on account of a slight absence.
Found a job, or it found me, so I've been quite busy getting the hang of things there. And in my free time, I've been playing Pokémon (hm, sorry). :? .... On 2nd thought, No, I'm not sorry... 8)

Now then: this little nightmare is from a while ago. Let's see.... :shock:
For starters, up with the plasma cube and left into the water. Then up with the lower wooden box (and in the water too). Now stand on the box that just went in, move right (and up) and immediately right again to get out of the way. Move onto the floating woodbox once more and quickly repeat that move. Push the other woodbox against the generator and repeat the move one more time. Second woodbox into the drink. From beside the generator, move up 2 rows (keep the finger on that button). Move left and down, watch out for that fire, and onto the grey conveyor. You are now below the generator. Move right and beside the gen and then again up 2 rows quickly. There we are again, except this time a plasma cube blocks the fire's path and you can move left towards the steel box. Take the slide down, read a welcome hint, stop the conveyors and eat that coin, yum yum!

Now let me think...... :shock:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Well there you are you handsome thang you!

After posting my scream for help I got as far as what you posted. I also played around in the red TP, yer :twisted:

Still stuck in Michigan!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:56 pm

rescuefire wrote:I got as far as what you posted.
I think you push box in the upper water dilly thingy, nevermind. I dunno!
I also played around in the red TP
Me too, only unintentionally! :shock:
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Well there you are you handsome thang you!
:oops: :oops: :D

. . ... up the woodbox, onto the grey conveyor. Chase the plasma's to the right and around until there's only one left. Back again and drain the woodbox from below. Anti-clockwise again (getting dizzizzy yet?) and make the same 2-rows-up-move, thereby placing the plasma on top of the recently drained woodbox. Now use a little imagination to maneuver the reflector directly above the gen and beside the plasma.

--- elevator music ---

Well done! Seduce the Red Dude into shooting the woodbox above the reflector (the right one). Push the left woodie left onto the ice, thereby destroying 2 woodthingies. Follow on the slide and push the steel box 2 tiles down and then right onto the lower slide. Follow and leave the steel box to the left of the water. Move the plasma up, left onto the upper slide and leave it 1 row below the 2 woodboxes by the gate. Maneuver the reflector 1 tile left and 3 tiles up. In the process, the Red Dude's fire will destroy the 2 woodthings by the gate. Which serves them right! Let the steel box take the reflector's place right above the gen.
-- short elevator music --
Now teach the reflector the joys of Trampoline jumping and follow, clunck! Move South through the wall and then one more step South, sploosh!

Now let me think... :shock: :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Nice guy, when I now say I found the solution on my own, who believes me?
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Marinus, you did?? (solve it).
Well, I do!! (believe you).

Bravo!! :D :D :D

Now I challenge you to try "Castricum Cottage". A gold medal if you succeed.
8) 8) 8) 8)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Yes but I did something different.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 pm

A very nice level, but maybe a little (as Muzozavr says) "glitchy", because of that secret exit from the teleporter. But I,ve enjoyed it :D :D :D :D
Shadow
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Shadow » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

By "glitchy" I mean actual program BUGS, not just "hidden things".
Although my Muzozavr side (I think) used hidden things even rarer than glitches.