New Level (Adv) - Stinky Looks for the Key.

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (Adv) - Stinky Looks for the Key.

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:17 am

Stinky's up in the Mountains searching for his Key to the Temple of 300 Eyes. Another pretty easy one I think!

Using my mountain1 texture which has been used loads of times before.

Also using the Temple300eyes model file used in my last level, which you can download from here if you haven't got it already. Don't forget, this file will be used in every level up to 300.

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10553
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:41 am

Another great level, Liz. Had a lot of fun dodging the botties to help me. Was stuck for a while with the generator but finally found a way to build the bridge correctly.
Thanks very much :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:48 pm

Not that easy Liz!

I had a bit of a time with the generator and there's not much pool left! Still, our boy has his key and is on his way. Looking forward to more in this series.

Great stuff and my thanks for your efforts!
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:04 am

:D :D :D Woohoo, This was a heck of a challenge Liz, I had loads of fun playing dodge ball with the botties, I had to use some real fancy fingered foot work at the end to get that last coin. Fab looking level as always. Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:20 am

Definitely not that easy, Lizzie, but I had lots of fun figuring out each section. Like the others the bridge was my downfall -- kept building it in the wrong place & then ran out of boxes. Eventually did the right thing & then had to dodge a few more botties but got the gold :lol: :lol: Great stuff, as usual. Thanks.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:08 pm

This one is obviously not as easy as I thought! :roll: :lol:

Here's a couple of hints should anyone need them:
Put the wooden box in the water in the second space below the generator. Use the boulder to block the top exit of the generator.
If you need any other help, just shout! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Stinky Looks for the Key

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:54 pm

Cleverly done. :D :D
Didn't need help with the boxes but the z-dude kept giving me fits :evil: and then I realized I didn't have my gold star :(
Searched high and low for that stinker Image at last Image
...so the search for the key continues sure hope Peegue has to find one too. :lol: :lol:
Cathy
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 pm

Dear Liz, your hint is a real killer. If I do as you say, I end up standing just below the generator, pushing a box into the water and getting snuffed out.

Anyway, I had made the bridge already, but can't get the bonus coin. Do I need another square wooden thing to block the alien?
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Mahaloof wrote:Dear Liz, your hint is a real killer. If I do as you say, I end up standing just below the generator, pushing a box into the water and getting snuffed out.

Anyway, I had made the bridge already, but can't get the bonus coin. Do I need another square wooden thing to block the alien?
Dear Mahaloof - see screenshot below. The box goes into the water at the yellow X. Then when you push the next box into the water you step down immediately to avoid getting splatted! From where Stinky is in the picture you only need to collect the last top coin there, and push boxes into the water at the red #1 and #2. You can use the transporter to push the last box up into the water.

No you don't need another square wooden thing to block the alien. You go and stand on the bridge tile to the left (the bottie won't touch you). As soon as he flies back to the right, you move right and down as soon as possible. The z-bot drowns in the water now that the bridge is gone.

Good luck matey! :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:47 pm

I've been coming back to this stinkeroonie for the last two days - was having so much trouble with the box gen and the travelator - just couldn't get my travelator in the right spot without taking that coin next to the gen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: TWIT! :oops:

Finally got it sorted and made it home!

Great fun as always petal - thanks :D

Onwards .................. :mrgreen:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:24 pm

Dear Liz, I'm having a good time over here. The weather is nice, the waiters too, and the locals are just so friendly. Wish you could be here......

I solved the bridge thing by putting the first box right under the generator. Call me stubborn. No, on second thought: call me Mahaloof.
Thanks for the bonus hint. So obvious and of course I didn't see it.
Now I can get on with my life, i.e. the next puzzle....
:D :D :D :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:00 pm

Mahaloof wrote:I solved the bridge thing by putting the first box right under the generator.
So how do you get the next box into the water without getting flattened? :?

I've always suspected that you must have EWP (extra-Wonderland-powers). That's why most other players can't do your levels. 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:21 pm

Ah, I put the box in the water, wait for another to appear and put that in the water on the left. Meanwhile, a box has appeared in the upper room, so at this point the generator is silent. Only then do I roll the boulder south, where it will destroy the remaining box....

I do think that EWP (Extra Wonderland Perception) should be taken seriously by scientists.
Anyway, I'm busy with your next one, Liz, and I'm very impressed...
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:16 pm

Ahh .. that's all it needed, a confession I couldn't do it on the Loof thread and I went straight back in and solved it .. I didn't realise the hints were already posted so feeling reet proud of myself.

I'm going to pretend I can't do Qookie's now hoping for the same luck (haven't seen it yet :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I liked the quirkyness in this one ... so very "Lizzie"

Thanks hon

Kazza :D :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Stinky Looks for the Key.

Post by Amnon » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:24 am

Thanks for the fun!