New Level (Adv) - Curvy Quookie!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Curvy Quookie!

Post by Lillie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Have fun :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:02 am

WOWIE...ZOWIE....Lillie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Took Quookie forever to work out the beginning pushing boxes here, there & everywhere. Finally hit the right combo & moved to the next area. Kept thinking I didn't have enough equipment but after a gazillion more tries saw that there was something for everything. Curvy Quookie really had a workout :!: :!: She thought she was then "home free" :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol: but those boulders gave her major grief.....over & over & over....... but she persevered & dragged herself home with the gold.

Brilliantly designed puzzler, Lil Stinker :!: :!: And, love your avatar :lol: :lol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:53 am

:D :D :D another excellent puzzler bud, Took me a good while to sort out just getting out of the starting area. You always have some awesome misdirection going on which takes me a few restarts to get sorted.
The last part with the boulder had me heart racing having been smeared there the last 5 or 6 tries.

Thanks for the ace level, am really looking forward to your 500th level. You da bomb. :D :D :D

"Lillie Get Your Knickers A Knocking While You Rocking With The Kazbah At The Kazbah Bah Bah Bahama Mama Riding A Lama Lima Bean Bag Baby Lillie" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Foxxxie25
Silver Wonderlander

AWESOME

Post by Foxxxie25 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:21 am

Another one of your tricky levels. Thank you..... After many tries I finally got the gold. I also had a hard time just getting started. Knew something was up with that blue bolder. When I finally figured out how to get that pink button covered and thought I was home free, wasn't I surprised :lol: :D Thanks again and look forward to your next one.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:35 pm

Brilliant level. Liked the starting sequence most. Tricky manoeuvring in a small place. Was searching for a jump to the green TP for a long time :roll:
Found your secret in the end. Thanks for the fun and another gold star :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:41 pm

These curvy 'what goes where' puzzles of yours are a true delight to work out! I was in the same shape as some of the others, trying to figure out why I didn't have enough items :?

But I did and I did get the gold, thanks Lillie-pad!
bob
Lise Werner
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Lise Werner » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:23 pm

Ohh Lillie,

My head hurts from trying to work this one out - I think I have put boxes, canon and boulder the most stupid places, but without any luck :?

I need a hint......a BIG one (pretty please) :oops: :oops:

Lise
I´m smiling........are you?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:17 pm

Does this help Lise - push the cannon in the screenie left, blow the box to start the gen - then carefully push the cannon down below the red timer! :D

Let me know if you need more help Mrs Bananahead x :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lise Werner
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Lise Werner » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:27 pm

Well, this mrs multiply fruit head needs more help :lol: :lol:

I can see from the screenshot, that so far I am doing everything right - but now what :!: :!: :!: BIGGER hint wanted :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry :oops:

Lise
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:07 pm

Here ya go Lise :D
Lillie Bananahed wrote:Blue sphere push left over tramp and then push right and around onto pink button. Take coins below metal box and push metal box back onto button via conveyor. There will be a spare goobie for the light blue button!
If you get stuck again - I'll pop over on the next flight and play it for you :wink:

Thanks for sticking with it Lise - night night! :D
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:48 am

Got this stinkeroo after much tri-tri-trial and error. I got as far as the pink teleporter and thought I was short some equipment, and thought I had done it all wrong up to that point. Peaked at your screenshot and was pleased to know I was doing it right so carried on and it all fell together. Thanks Lil.
It's a Wonderfull life
Lise Werner
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Lise Werner » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:19 am

Ohh I would love a little visit - just say when, and I will put the kettle on :wink:

Mrs Bananahed you are the best :D Thank you for your patience, the gold is now in my pocket :D :D :D

Lise
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:54 pm

Oh boy, this has taken me ages and ages!

Such cunning, such deception! That pale blue button gave me fits. :roll:

Then how to get to that green teleport? How to get all those coins in the bottom row? Luckily I remembered that it was a Lillie level, and that part was easy to solve (phew!). I thought I'd have to go back to the beginning and start all over again.

Thanks for the excellent puzzler. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:37 am

Oh, my I was donig the silliest thing with that blue boulder. Finally put on my wonderglasses and gave it a rethink. Very curvy! :D
Loirae
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Curvy Quookie!

Post by Amnon » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 am

Thanks for the fun!