New Level - Vanity Thy Name is... (advanced)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

New Level - Vanity Thy Name is... (advanced)

Post by jobec5 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:23 pm

:D :D :D Hi Everyone!

Just a quick one for your pleasure :D :D :D

I used the very pretty texture Bluefeather. Thank you Loirae for making it! :D

Becky :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Think a kind and gentle thought, and wish for Peace and Harmony for ALL who live in Wonderland" Morklin from Wonderland Adventures
><((((°>
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Thanks I needed a quicky to get me started. :D

Your level was alot of fun to figure out, everything fell right into place Image

and looked great too with Loirae's texture. :P Still have many of your levels to sort thru yet.
Thanks for the fun :P :P
Cathy
angi-no e
Rainbow Seeker

Post by angi-no e » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:02 pm

great level! enough of a challenge.... I ran home with the gold on the second try. Pretty texter, too
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:07 pm

Nice level - dangy dangerous - the amount of times I ran into that coiley!!!! Image :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Finally made it home with the gold! :D

Thanks Becky :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:19 pm

Fun popping around. I never knew where I would come out using the TPs. But in the end I destroyed all baddies and went home with gold. Thanks :D
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

Can you see me smiling?

Post by jobec5 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:07 pm

:D :D
I think you guys missed me a little.:oops: :oops:

Cathy--Glad to see you and thanks for your thoughts and that tiny rubik's cube (don't feel bad, your last two levels are still staring at me from my "to do" pile due to lack of patience or skill on my part :D )
Angi no e thank you so much for posting and congrats on gettin' that gold girl :D
Lillie-yeah just a little dangy to pay you back, birthday girl! :!:
And
Lutz so glad to provide a small diversion for you kind sir :D
Michelle - you got that gold, cooled that coily, what a gal! :D

TY one and all!
Becky 8)
Last edited by jobec5 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:17 pm

It's official, I hate coilys!

Finally made it out, with a gold star, which is more than I can say for that coily 8)

Thanks Becky

Michelle 8)
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:03 am

:D :D :D I led that coily to some nice barrels, Then left him on his own, Never heard from him again. :lol:

Good to see a level from you Becky, There was some tricky TP action here, Very beautiful to look at. Just the right amount of challenge on a lazy Sunday evening. Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:23 am

Really enjoyed that one, Becky, and great TP action. Luv watching coilys & chompers self-destruct especially when they are so eager to follow me.

Loads of fun & great to see you back in action again. :lol: :lol:
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:51 am

Loads of fun and a nice view from above. 8) I'm never sure where to put walls, but it looks like you had a nice strategy. :wink: Becky's Easter Egg, just in time for Easter. :lol:
Loirae
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

You are all weiners ...ooop I mean winners

Post by jobec5 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Hey Keeks--yes it's good to be back in the saddle again. And it's funny how this little level made it to the top of my finished list first. But I am truly glad you enjoyed it. :D Will post another new one tomorrow.

Hi Tasha- :D -I thought about renaming it POP-UP Blocker, but am happy you liked this little one just the way it is.

And the texture lady herself Loirae--Now i'm scratching my head trying to figure out just what you meant by an easter egg. :? Thanks for playing Loirae. :D

Thanks everyone for your support,
Becky :D
"Think a kind and gentle thought, and wish for Peace and Harmony for ALL who live in Wonderland" Morklin from Wonderland Adventures
><((((°>
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: You are all weiners ...ooop I mean winners

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:35 pm

jobec5 wrote:And the texture lady herself Loirae--Now i'm scratching my head trying to figure out just what you meant by an easter egg. :? Thanks for playing Loirae. :D
Easter Egg: Something in a game that is hidden or not immediately seen. A hidden feature or something you have to go looking for.

I was referring to what I saw when I zoomed out. What I think the title "Vanity Your Name Is..." referred to. No one else mentioned it, so I wondered if I was the only one who saw it? :shock: 8) :lol:
Loirae
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Thanks for fun Jobec! Those pesky chompers wouldn't follow my lead.
In the end the chompers was no more.

I really had fun. :D :D :) :) :)

Thanks again
Kathy
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

For Cat and Loirae

Post by jobec5 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Congratulations Cat :D :D :D
I am so glad you got those dangy chompers, pesky things tsk tsk!
Good for you! And most important, it makes me happy that you had fun on this one. :D :D :D

NOW

Announcement
Loirae is hereby awarded the"Bright-Eyed Wonder Award" :shock: for being the only one to notice THE BIG PICTURE! And not only that: She put together the name of the Level and the name IN the Level (ALT-X or scroll guys).

Sorry for the delay in posting your award Loirae. I was waiting for my smiley award helper, I think he got hung up in traffic :wink: .

Thanks again to all who posted and so happy you all had fun!!!
Becky :D 8) :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:34 am

:D :D :D Sometimes you just can't see the trees whilst looking right at the forest. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:54 am

I'd like to thank my parents, who have made me who I am today. And my car, whose keys are often hidden and my daughter who loses her pacifier on a daily bases - both have sharpened my looking skills.

<weep weep> This is for all of you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Becky. :D
Loirae
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:12 am

I am WOMAN - because vanity is me :) I wouldn't accept defeat and sure enough I got the gold! Have to go back because it seems there's an Easter Egg I missed, but I certainly loved Loirae's acceptance speech for finding it! Vanity, thy name is Easter Egg? Thanks for the fun again Becky. Can't wait to get another one from you. Don't be long now!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:08 pm

Wonderful fun Becky!

This was all the way on page 2, but luckily I found it.

Popped around, and got lost once, so I couldn't find my way back to a coin. So I revised my game plan and made it.

Enjoyed leading the chomps to their doom. Excellent explosions :D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

PAGE 2?

Post by jobec5 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm

HI LIZ :D :D :D

Sorry this is so late. :oops: I've been busy with the custom catalog. :shock: Thank you for playing this one. I think it was the first level I ever made that only took about an hour to do from start to finish. The others all seemed to take forever. The little joke I was trying to pull off here was, I had not posted a level for approx 10 days... then when I finished this one, everyone would want to see who I meant by Vanity thy name is...
So if you scroll around the screen, lo and behold it says JOBEC bold as brass. Only a couple of people saw it and Loirae was awarded a special Bright-eyed Wonder award. :roll:

Always good to see you and I am very happy you had fun!

Becky :D 8)
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:11 pm

I told you I'ld get to these levels!

This was fun but I did make a few mistakes popping around and now I have to go back and look for your name :lol:

Thanks Becks,
bob