New Level (adv) - Peegue's in Space

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Peegue's in Space

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi All :D :D

This title may have been used before. Apologies if it has. :)

Using my Lizspace1 texture which I used in my last level.

I started out trying to make an easier level because there are very few out there that I can do at the moment. Don't really know if it turned out easy though ... :roll: :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:11 pm

Liz wrote:Don't really know if it turned out easy though ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: So far I can't even get going. I can destroy the metal box like an expert and pushing the green sphere into the water I can do blind folded.
I shall forge on Liz, I am thoroughly intrigued here :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: I just finished this one diabolical brainiac bending fabulous puzzle, You had your evil smile on while making this one Liz and you probably did some giggling too.
I was so stumped at first, then I saw something that made me say, DOH!
I kept forgetting to move a certain item. :twisted:
I really enjoyed this one, Thanks! :D :D :D
Last edited by kiki on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeks
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:10 am

Woohoo, I got my gold before Kiki - do da - do da :lol: :lol:
Let me tell ya though it wasn't easy. For something that started out so simple :roll: - sure turned Image quick. :lol: :lol:

Ace puzzler all the way Liz, thanks for this brain strainer. :P
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:15 am

Cathy wrote:Woohoo, I got my gold before Kiki - do da - do da
Doh! You little Stinker! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:23 am

Glad you got it Mr. K, Image was gonna send ya an SOS :lol: :lol:
Last edited by jcvalcar2 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cathy
angi-no e
Rainbow Seeker

Post by angi-no e » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:24 am

Great fun bugger! I made baby steps and many restarts all the way to the gold! WHEW! :lol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:31 am

:D :D :D
Do you want help?
Thanks Bud, I got it, I just edited my first post. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 am

Well Mrs - I cannot get anywhere with this one - except for having 2 boulders by the green CLOSED gate! Not much good there are they :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teeny hint please :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:59 pm

Lillie. You're quite right having the 2 boulders by the green gate. Now.
Use top left tramp to jump up into the top area. Dispose of the kaboom once you've got the steel boxes arranged to your liking. Push the green sphere left, which activates the green timer button.
Good luck! :D :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:36 pm

Wow I too can blast that steel box to smithereens no problem. I too have two boulders by the green gate. I can dump the green boulder down into the water but that's it. I guess I don't understand your hint Liz :oops:

Why do I punish my self this way LOL

Edit: hehehe ok now I get the hint....but of course I'm stuck on the boulder arranging......
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:52 pm

Here's a walkthrough for anyone who needs it:

SPOILER
1. Move right and press the up arrow until you land on the bonus coin. Collect coins, slide down and over tramp. Push boulder left and up. PUSH METAL BOX 1 LEFT.
2. Go to top tramp and jump up into top section. Put 2 boxes in the water and 1 box below the single wall, ready to trap the kaboom. Press yellow button and hide down across box bridge. Squash kaboom, collect coin.
3. Push green sphere left and get out of the way. Green gate is now open and the other green sphere is in the water. Push the 2 boulders down into the water and step into the left section.
4. Push lower reflector down and left. Push upper reflector down. Push boulder left. It goes round the ice curve and into the water to complete a bridge which you can use to push the cannon across.
5. Wait until boulder generator has stopped. Push left reflector 1 up, push right reflector 1 left.
6. Get the cannon and push it round the ice curve, across the boulder bridge and into the left section, round the ice curve there, and it stops beside the top reflector. When it shoots the box, push it 1 down to the next reflector.
7. Collect coins and push the top reflector onto the pale blue button. Leave the red button and lower coins for now.
8. Go to stand below the last generated boulder and push it up. Wait for the next one, push it and quickly collect the coin and go and stand back where you were. Push 2 more boulders for the next bridge and 1 last one for the white button at the top.
9. Go and push the cannon up to the top of the ice curve. Collect the coins and put the other reflector on the red button. Push the cannon left and down round the ice curve and across to above the blue button. Walk round the boulder bridges to push it down onto the blue button.
10. Push the steel box right across the trampoline to destroy it, you don't need it any more. Now stand below the right side tramp, and jump up, up, down, to land on the coin bottom right. Tramp left, left, right. Collect all the coins. Go back to the right tramp, jump right back into the corner. Now tramp all the way left to exit.
Good luck! :D :D

And sorry folks - I did mean it to be easier, but I sort of got carried away. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:23 pm

It really wasn't so hard Lizzie - but it was great fun! :D :D :D

For some reason I just didn't see that tramp jump into the top section at the start after I had done me boulders! Must be having a bimbo day! Image

Excellent level - loved the multi-use cannon and all your trickery! :D

You are so talented Missy - muchos! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:52 pm

Oh my did I need that spoiler! I knew where I wanted it all to go but for the life of me couldn't figure out the reflector cannon part. Thanks Lizzzzzzzzz

Outstanding level!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm

I downloaded this yeaterday, and just got a chance to play it. Some tricky opening moves there Lizzie, had me confused for a few minutes until I remembered the tramp! (shades of Bordeaux's level)

Great fun, thanks!
bob
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:05 pm

Bob, Thanks for the compliment, but I think all the credit belongs to Liz. I loved working on and solving this puzzle.

Thanks Liz

Michelle :lol:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:34 am

Bobster - I thought we had a non-disclosure agreement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle, glad you had fun with this one. :D I'm afraid I've not been able to solve any of your more recent levels at the moment. :shock:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Peegue's in Space

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Great level - thanks!!!