New Level: Jumpoline

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
John925
Rainbow Master

New Level: Jumpoline

Post by John925 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:26 pm

Another easy level...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't eat your computer... or it might eat you! :stinkylol:
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:00 pm

So, has anyone solved it?
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon May 28, 2007 2:43 pm

This is as far as I've got John. I know I can get the coin on the red TP from the start, but then I can't get the one to the right of the top dark blue TP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon May 28, 2007 4:30 pm

This level is making me crazy.....you don't really have to start in one certain spot, which I found out the hard way. But if you hit that lower room when things are going the wrong way and you don't have quick enough reactions to decide which way to bounce yer in a heapa trouble boy!

I too am stuck with not be able to get that coin Lizzie is showing in her screenshot....there's one more I'm not able to get but I'm too embarassed to say hehehe

Help us out oh Master John Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
rmalloy
Silver Wonderlander

Post by rmalloy » Mon May 28, 2007 7:21 pm

i can get them all except lower right. we should trade knowledge :)
nm, got it fun level :)
there are actually two ways to get the coin you can't get once you get the first coin you can't get (which you pointed to). i'm sure that helps lol!
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:40 am

Get the one on the red TP first. Then, there is a way to go around and get the one by the blue TP.
o_0
'-|-
"/\
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue May 29, 2007 2:25 pm

Ah haaa got that one on the red TP....now I'm stuck....can't get a jump goin' to get that last coin near the exit on the light blue TP...help please.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Wed May 30, 2007 1:21 am

You get that one BEFORE you go onto the white TP.
o_0
'-|-
"/\
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed May 30, 2007 2:24 am

Holy cow I got it finally! Thanks for the level and thanks for the help. I sure learned a lot about tramps and ice.....hmm that sounds a tad sassy doesn't it.

Anway, you last hint about getting that light blue before white worked great. 10 more tries to find my way to the exit and I'm done Image

Thanks again, fun stuff!