New Level: Squares of Joy

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
John925
Rainbow Master

New Level: Squares of Joy

Post by John925 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:42 am

This one's for Mark, whose constant trickery and deception is often times, quite a bit too much for me.

Enjoy! :D

EDIT: It requires the ALIAS texture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by John925 on Fri May 25, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't eat your computer... or it might eat you! :stinkylol:
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri May 25, 2007 2:04 pm

I've been playing catch-up on so many levels that I thought it might be nice to post first on one and this is a perfect place!

A lot of experimenting because things didn't exactly happen the way I thought they would :? but I should have been prepared for that when it took me a few tries just to get away from the box slide :lol:

Very clever and a lot of fun to work out every step of the way, I think Mark will love this!

Thanks,
bob
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Sun May 27, 2007 5:41 pm

Anyone else?
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Sun May 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Thank you so much for the dedication, John! :D
I really appreciate the thought. 8)

I'm on the mend right now, so I should be able to focus enough to play it later today.

Thanks again! :wink:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon May 28, 2007 1:03 am

<~~~ is totally clueless :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: New Level: Squares of Joy

Post by Mark » Mon May 28, 2007 1:08 am

John925 wrote:This one's for Mark, whose constant trickery and deception is often times, quite a bit too much for me.
This is my first level I've completed of yours, and I have to say that you are more tricky than I am. 8)
In fact, this is furiously brilliant! :D
I had a major "duh" moment near the end, so I started building bridges until inspiration came.

Thank you for the squares!
But most of all, thank you for the joy! :wink:
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 am

rescuefire wrote:<~~~ is totally clueless :oops:
Where are you stuck at? Occasionally, steel boxes can float by themselves. :wink:
o_0
'-|-
"/\
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon May 28, 2007 2:25 am

Sorry John....like I said I'm totally clueless. I don't even know where to start or what I need to do. I'm gonna have to look at this with fresh eyes in the morning.

Gotta remember I'm the ding bat of the forum hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
rmalloy
Silver Wonderlander

Post by rmalloy » Mon May 28, 2007 5:32 am

I liked this one, especially the ball puzzle at the beginning. But I have a question about the physics. I don't understand why there was a solid box on top of the ice by the trampoline. This shows up in the game but not in the editor. I also don't understand why I had to destroy the barrel to destroy that box to get a new box from the box generator. I almost feel like there's something wrong with my version of RTW because of all the crazy things I'm seeing in these levels.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 pm

Hiya rmalloy........not that I'm an expert and I'm sure not a level creator BUT I play this game a lot ...waytoomuch...and have found that these genius's have found certain programming glitches that they can implement into a level. I guess once you figure them out it makes some of these puzzles more interesting...or lets say challenging when you haven't figured out the glitches yet hehehe

I guess for me personally I love the little glitches you find on some levels...I usually find them on accident because I certainly haven't figured them all out yet. These folks are crazy smart!!!
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:43 am

@rescuefire, I'll pm you a walk-through.
o_0
'-|-
"/\
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue May 29, 2007 3:51 am

:D :D :D Lot of tricky tricks here, Took some time working step by step, Most enjoyable to get thru.
Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks