New Level (Adv) - Loof Tomblarker

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Loof Tomblarker

Post by Lillie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Using Janet's "Tomb" custom texture - one of my faves - thanks Janet :P

Have fun - full of loops no doubt :mrgreen:

LILLIE603

EDITED to include a blue gate :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lillie on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:02 pm

I thought the beginning was going to be hard but I figured that out pretty quick, however I got stuck on the box puzzle until finally :idea: and I had to laugh at myself for not seeing what I was doing wrong. This is a great series, can't wait for the next one.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:39 pm

:D :D :D Dangy! Chickie beat me to the first post, Surprisingly I got thru the boulders quickly also, Nice puzzle there.
I too had a bot o trouble with the boxes until I saw a very obvious move, DUH! Loved the green button part and I guess the blue gate was hidden in the box.
Great fun, Thanks, "Lillie SkyLarker Harkeye In The Sky With Pie In Your Eye Hopes Floater Boater In The Channel Under The Chunnel London Lillie" :D :D :D
Keeks
angi-no e
Rainbow Seeker

Post by angi-no e » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 am

that was total insanity at it's best!!! It took a bit of thinking to get the boulders in the water... after that, no trouble 'til the boxes.. After I had my DUH moment and got thru the pink gate, it was only a matter of realizing how to get to the last two coins!

Lillie, you are simply amazing. Thanks for another ace puzzzler!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:29 am

So our cat is lying on the couch presumably sleeping contentedly when my wife goes downstairs and changes his litterbox. All of a sudden the cat gets up, stretches, ambles downstairs, waits for the change to be complete and immediately has to go to the bathroom. It's not as if I absolutely have to take a pee whenever a toilet is flushed. I just don't get it. :?

Okay, so it's something of a non-sequitor, but the point is that it's the same as this level, I just don't get it.

I'll try tomorrow...perhaps a good nights sleep will change the litter in my brain. :wink:

edit: it worked, woke up had a coffee and figured out the boxes!

Thanks for the puzzler Lil, good fun!
Last edited by bob roest on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:19 am

Mee too got the boulders pretty quick. But I'm still waiting for the :idea: on the boxes!!!

Ace, as usual :lol:

EDIT: Immidiatly after I posted, I tried again, and NOW the :idea: came on. Got the gold :lol:
Inger
Norway
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 am

Guess, I had the same DUH moment with the boxes. Tricky and fun. Loved the multiple use of the tramps. Thanks, Lillie :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 pm

After seeing the comments I was prepared for the duh moment on the boxes :roll: Not... :x :lol: still took me a few tries to get em done.

Truly amazing how you can come up with so many ace puzzlers to keep us challenged :shock: :shock:

Loof left with the gold but not before he called for help......... Image ....blue gate is gonna be in the next level, right? :lol: :lol:
Cathy
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:18 pm

Some quick-fingered action in this one Lil, but loads of fun. Thanks!
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:28 pm

bob roest wrote:So our cat is lying on the couch presumably sleeping contentedly when my wife goes downstairs and changes his litterbox. All of a sudden the cat gets up, stretches, ambles downstairs, waits for the change to be complete and immediately has to go to the bathroom. It's not as if I absolutely have to take a pee whenever a toilet is flushed. I just don't get it. :?

Okay, so it's something of a non-sequitor, but the point is that it's the same as this level
Yep - I totally get your point in the similarity - NOT!!! Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up Bobster - thanks for the laugh and a half Image

Oh and I have added a blue gate - sorry! Image
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

I only mentioned it so I had another level to play tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woohoo, off to check it out :D :D

Edit: Yup, that did the trick. :D Nice move with the blue button Image Loof ran away with the gold :P :P :P
Last edited by jcvalcar2 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cathy
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:54 pm

Hey Lillie,

Thanks for another fun level! I'm running out of new things to say to you. I just love playing your levels.
Anne
My List
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Well super DUH strikes again! Da ta da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Got the boulders, got the red timer going, got blue and yellow buttons covered but I musta done something wrong or am going in the wrong order cuz I can't get through the white gate to fight with the boxes ya all are talking about!

Help please :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:11 pm

Robyn:
Try going 'round the other way to get into that room
It's a Wonderfull life
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:59 pm

Fantastic puzzle. Got stuck every where. Was doing a few things first that needed to come next. Couldn't for the life of me figure out that green button....DUH Thought I'd just cover it and see what happens. Got to the end only......where was it, holey moley, how to get over there. Got it on the first try. Thanks Lillie for the fun.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Yep Ditto on all those comments. Great stuff Sassypants! wonderfull's suggestion of "another way" really got me going and I found my way out today with only a few restarts.

That's one of my fave textures too. Super Sassy strikes again hehehe Thank you for these levels :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Loof Tomblarker

Post by Amnon » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Nice level, thanks!