New Level - (Adv) Lady Twister

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level - (Adv) Lady Twister

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:02 pm

Using the pretty DizLav (used before) texture Robyn made :D :D Thanks Lady Robyn!

Have Fun! :D :D

Dizzy037 Lady Twister
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Bad, bad level and I mean that in a good way. I made mistake after mistake with this one. The first part was fairly easy. The blue spheres drove me nuts, then I finally managed to get them where they belonged only to mess up the prisms. The I couldn't remember how I did the blue spheres, and ended up with a few more restarts. Kept getting fumbly fingered.

Finally figured out the prisms after a few more restarts only to get confused in the area where the boomer was and that one elusive coin over on the ice by the boomer gens. Well that didn't work out the way I intended so I had to start all over and think about that one Miss Twisted sister. You are an evil woman and I'm not going to give anything away.

I just had a good laugh at myself for not seeing the obvious. This puzzle was really twisted and a lot of fun figuring out. Thanks Emmy
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 am

This was a very fun level, Emmy! Thanks!
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:34 am

:D :D :D Nice one Diz, Step by bloody step I worked my way thru all the cool puzzles.
The spheres gave me a bit of grief, I was making it way harder than it actually was.
Made it by the red gen thingies at the bottom OK then skated to the exit.
Thanks for the continued fun, Your doing a bang up job with your level designs. :D :D :D
Keeks
angelinaus
Rainbow Keeper

Post by angelinaus » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:29 am

Great lvl Diz, of course i stepped out of the cannon and read your sweet little message there ... slapped myself in the forehead and started again.

Loved the blue spheres, and the prisms, didn't have any problems getting home with the star.
Faline, Aus..

------------------------------------------------------
an eternal optomist ... someone who believes they will recover from wonderland addiction!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 am

Ah yes there is a theme here. Started out well, too well you sassy girl you. Then I too messed with those dangy blue spheres....got through the prism thingy fine just to totally mess up the yellow sphere area, ended up using the barrel in the hole and a sphere to cover the button (didn't seem like that was what you wanted). Then the boomer area only took two tries but when going back to the blue spheres ACK I couldn't do em. I must have done those blue spheres at least 5 different ways. Not once did I do the same thing hehehe

I didn't get the red generators going...was I supposed to? Oh and I never pushed the box in the water..was I supposed to, or is that the point of this level you sneaky thang you?!

This was loads of fun to keep going back to and trying out. Thanks Dizzeroonie! Gonna go look for more now :D :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:15 am

LOL Robyn, EDIT: I misread your previous post. You did it right. I meant for you not to kill the first Kaboom so the three generators would never start! The blue sphere room is a lot easier than it looks. You go up first and push the top sphere, then push those two left side spheres in the water first, then you work on the right two spheres.

You did the box area right too. If you push the box in the water before you get set up, another box comes out of the gen and it will block you from setting up correctly. (I think)

There's two ways to do the yellow sphere area and either one works fine.

Glad you had fun girlie :D :D :D :D :D :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Nice one Diz, I made a rather fatal error at one point with the cannon and prisms but didn't do it twice. :D

Good fun, thanks!
bob
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:14 am

Heeeeelllllppppp please! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm just not seeing how to set up the white timer switch. It looks like the cannon has to go through the white gate with the reflector next to the switch, but how do you do that and still get through the gate? I definitely must be missing something! Thanks in advance! :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 am

PM sent Gen :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:34 am

Thank you Robyn sweetie pie for helping out! :D I was passed out on the sofa!!! :shock: (jk)
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:51 am

At least in the mister I was in and out without so many burns. :evil: Me and that cannon just didn't hit it off to well. :roll: :lol: Took a break and went after old sparky and won the gold. Thank you for this gem. :D :P :D :P
Cathy
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:22 pm

It seemed like this one was cursed. Even when I knew how and what, things kept going wrong... :?

Finally made it. THANKS, Dizzy!! :D :D :D :D 8)
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Thanks to Rescue, I finally made it through the "Twister"! I didn't see a very important item! Finding it made things so much easier. Great fun, Dizzy, Thanks! :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm

Image Hello Mizzy Dizzy Image

This level certainly had me in a tizzy! :roll: I got through to the sphere room quite quickly - well after doing an "Angelinaus Slaphead" (see above post! :roll: ). The sphere's were a stinker ya tinker and the cannon/prism puzzles were even stinkier - but very clever! 8)

Loads of fun hon - many thanks and do carry on! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"