New Level (Adv) Yhteistoiminta

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

New Level (Adv) Yhteistoiminta

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:45 pm

So many titles have already been used, of course, that I thought to translate this one into a somewhat strange language. At first it was "Zusammenarbeit". But, although the Germans áre strange, eating bratwurst und strudels 'n all, I wanted to go a step further. The first one to guess which language it is gets 50 Wonderpoints. This does not apply to our Finnish players, as that would be unfair....

Have fun! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Well, seeing as I'm more or less caught up I guess I have time to play one more, let's see if I have the coordination to finnish this level.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Finnish meaning cooperation.

Now at least I know what I'm in for in this level hehehe

Off to try it now!

Loofa I'll be collecting those points in HELP points thanks :wink:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:36 pm

I'm out! :lol: :D 8)
of the contest that is.....still working on the level. :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:04 pm

Ok got Loof at least over the wall. Qookie on the other had keeps getting boulder schmouldered. May have a spoiler on how to get Qookie going?

Yes I'm collecting my help points now :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:48 pm

OK Robyn, read my post, I believe those points are mine if I'm correct with my answer since I posted before you..even though it was a bit cryptic. (I guess that's the word I want) We might have to play some rock, paper, scissors. :lol:
The first one to guess which language it is gets 50 Wonderpoints
I got Loof over the wall and his side doing it's thing, Qookie helped Loof get all the coins and I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be done in order for Qookie to do her part but I'm not sure I'm using the cube right (it's the only way I see to use it) but the sphere rolling over the red timer gets smashed in the gate and when Qookie gets her stuff a rollin' she can't get out the red gate.
I just want to know if I'm on the right track. yes, no...sigh!!!!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Once again your mechanical talents simply amaze me. I have all going and am able to get where I need to go but the finish, finish has me discombobulated - how's that for a word :roll: :lol: :lol:

I want my gold and I keep dying Image no matter who does what, when :shock: :evil: :lol: If it's what I think, I'll be awhile :roll: :lol:

Edit: Your word, What language is spoken in Holland? :oops: :lol:
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:06 pm

:D :D :D As to the language I haven't a clue, :shock: my guess is one of the many European languages.
I love the timer loops, I know what has to be done to exit I have to take a break for a bit.
Figuring out the loops bent my brain a bit, brilliant design there.
Back later I hope. :D :D :D
Keeks
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:26 pm

OK, first the Wonderpoints: Monica, you may have made a spelling mistakke in your first post. But alright, to give you the benefit of the doubt, it's 25 points each! :D
but the sphere rolling over the red timer gets smashed in the gate
I have no idea what you've been eating. Just how do you do this? We ARE talking 'bout Loof's puzzle, yes? To put all misunderstandings aside, just wait till the white gates are open (2 seconds) before playing. And those gates should stay open for the rest of the level... :shock:
The easiest is to finish both individual puzzles first and then continue play.

Cathy: PM is on the way...
Language in Holland? It's actually 67 forms of clearing the throat. The really posh people also use a few grunts as a bonus. But only on Sundays... :D

EDIT: A little hint to get Qookie's puzzle going:
There's more ways to do this, but here's a simple 2-move: one of the boulders to the left. After all have stopped, one of them to the right. All 3 need to stay whole...
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Ah yes, I see that now, just shows how un-coordinated I am that I didn't want to cooperate. Besides you only wanted to know what language it was, but that's OK I don't mind sharing.

Looks like I was doing it wrong, so back to the drawing board. Be back in a bit.

I'm back, all I needed was that little hint for Qookie's side and to know that what I was doing wasn't right. This was lots of fun mahaloof, of course I messed up the exit the first time since I got just one of my stinkers there and she was in a hurry to get out of there. It was fun going round and round, they worked well together and even the boulders and spheres co-operated.

Thanks loofah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by uneekrose on Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:59 pm

:D :D :D OK! I've been to the exit twice now, I can get Qookie out but I guess I'm not doing what has to be done fast enough.
I will of course keep trying, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this puzzle.
I'm close, real close! :D :D :D

Edit:Third time is a charm, I just had to adjust my timing a bit so I could finish like a Finnish. :lol:
Good stuff Loofah, Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:34 am

Yep Monica totally got the language first YEAH BABY!

But I got the definition (wasn't even asked for) hehehe

I still can't get those buggars out. Kiki how the heck did you get out on your third try??? I've done it 20 and still can't get em out!
Loofa wrote:Language in Holland? It's actually 67 forms of clearing the throat. The really posh people also use a few grunts as a bonus. But only on Sundays...
LOL!! In my area there are a lot of Finnish and Swedish folks. I can understand grumble and gargle well but cannot speak it hehehe
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:55 am

That dang blasted ending had me going for way too long but I figure out an easier way to do it to get my gold :roll: :lol: "they're close together" bah...you're talking about using old things :( :lol: so I used two :shock: :lol:

Another awesome level, thank you Image

Is it too soon to ask for another one? Image
Cathy
angi-no e
Rainbow Seeker

Post by angi-no e » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 am

shoot... I am just tickled pink that I got the initial outer puzzles on my own! The three of us are currently enjoying our ride around the square until we figure out where to go next.

I just had to take a break to tell you that I am simply amazed at your creativity and ability to "bring it to life."

I'll be back- either squawking for help or strutting with pride!

thanks!
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:18 am

Yep, Monica got the Wonderpoints. :D I was just teasing.... :wink:

Erm, I realized later that the ending is a bit tighter than I intended. Sorry 'bout that. For a moment I thought of putting up a slightly revised version. But then, we've seen so many split-second moments in many great levels, that I'll leave it as it is. So it's very doable, but one has to be fast.
Meaning:
Left, Enter, Right. (Or Right, Enter, Left, whichever you prefer).
Is it too soon to ask for another one?
No dear, you can always ask... :lol:

And THANKS for the compliments, folks. :D :D :D :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:33 pm

Very nice, lots of tricky stuff with the rollers and a quick switch at the end and gold! :D

Thanks for the workout pal,
bob
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm

What a mechanical stinker! :shock: This has taken me DAYS and DAYS to complete! :?

Got boulda schmoulda'd more times than you can shake a stick at Image and that hair raising finale!!! :shock:

Very clever Loofypants - thanks for the pain in my peabrain :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat May 23, 2015 10:14 am

Cool level - Recommended!

I have no idea though how you come up with those 3-ball machines...
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sun May 24, 2015 9:01 am

Wow, Amnon, looking at the "Puzzle/Action" page, I can see you're having a ball. :D

I haven't played the game in a long while (although I still consider RtW to be the best puzzle game in the world). As a test I replayed this level yesterday, and after about 10 tries I pulled it off!

Creating a RtW level was quite a learning process for me, and the first dozen I did are just about unplayable; too big, too clunky, too too-too...

But a few I'm still proud of, like:
Victoria Station
Nothing ever happens
One Button Remote
Nude with Coffeetable 1
Castricum Cottage
Dizzizzy
and Yhteistoiminta

Yesterday's experience gave me a slight urge to dive into the Editor once more and see if anything comes out of the hat.
I have no idea though how you come up with those 3-ball machines...
I have the same problem. See you! :D