New Level - Winter Jumpers

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Winter Jumpers

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:04 pm

402LIZM - Winter Jumpers

Just time for another before Christmas!

Maybe this title has been used before, I can't remember. Never mind though, it's another level to play.

This one needs some good timing here and there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Merry Christmas to you too Lizzie :D

I hope all the Wonderlanders have a great Holiday!

This level was a blast Liz! All kinds of twisty turnies in there. I goofed a few times by killin' off the help but ya know how much fun it is to see them blast off into never never land hehehe

Thanks again and have a great Holiday.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Zero! That's how much co-operation I got from that first coiley, I think he caused me 32 restarts! :evil:

I bungled the boxes as well but eventually I managed to sort this out and get home with the gold.

Thanks for the fun Lizzie,
bob
scotty
Silver Wonderlander

COMMENTS

Post by scotty » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:20 pm

i loved this level like all of yours i got stuck on the tramps didnt know what to do with the boulders silly hate trying to get coileys to help like all monsters doh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: loved the level still though
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level - Winter Jumpers

Post by Gen » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:This one needs some good timing here and there.
Here and there? How about everywhere! :lol:

OK, I give up! :oops: What do you need to get across to the green button?

Help Please. :oops:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:24 am

Gen - and anyone else who needs help.
Get the box generator working. When you get to the kaboom area push the right side box all the way up to the corner (DON'T TAKE THE COIN) and quickly tramp left into the next area.

Lower box goes left and down into the water, upper box goes up as shown. Step on the conveyor timer and go up to stand in the top left corner. As the kaboom is walking up left of the coin, push the box right. If you've timed it right the kaboom blows up in the middle taking both boxes with him. The generator starts.

Collect the coin off the bottom right tramp by jumping right when the coiley below jumps on the cyan timer. Quickly get off the blue button to keep the coiley trapped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:27 pm

Thanks for the help, Liz! That one jumper with the two coins about drove me crazy! He just wouldn't cooperate! :evil: Finally got those two coins and caught him in the fence! :twisted: Before that, I had upteen dozen restarts! Timing was everything! Great Challenge, Thanks for all the fun! :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:53 pm

Jeepers you nutter - this was really scary and tricky! I now hold a record for "most times getting killed in a level due to being a total Baananahead!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had most trouble with getting in and out of the light blue timer room - don't ask! :oops: Finally had to get help from your spoiler - thanks :P

Very clever Mizzy Lizzie and tons of fun - thanks so much :D

PS: A big coiley farty noise to you to!
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey Liz,

This was a very challenging level - couldn't have done it without the spoiler. Thanks for the level and the help.
Anne
My List
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Quite a challenge here Liz. Needed your spoiler to get rid of the kaboom. The rolling rocks near the green button scared the bejeebers out of me and I had to start over.

This was fun. Thanks
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:05 pm

I came a long looong way to solve this one. Searched high and low, consulted old Medieval texts, the Bible, Koran and the Mahabharata to understand the philosophy of this level...

...finally found it in the RtW handbook, chapter 18, verse 4: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again."

It worked! :D GREAT STUFF, LIZ!!! :D :D :D :D 8)
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:21 am

:D :D :D I finally got his one licked, I swear I fall for some of the same tricks I use, Once I got that last box sorted with the help of the short round guy with the sparkling ponytail, I was on my way.
This is an awesome puzzler Liz, Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
Keeks
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Winter Jumpers

Post by Amnon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:53 am

Quite a tricky one - thanks!