New Level (adv) - Spring Back

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Spring Back

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:48 am

I'm so happy to be home from hospital that I feel like it's Spring - hence the title.

I don't know if it's easy or hard. It's probably total rubbish 'cos I'm still on quite strong painkillers.

Anyway, here it is, and I hope you have fun. :D :D

Using my Spring07 texture used before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Liz,

It's good to see you back. I don't know about your pain killers but Stinky could use a few. I made a few wrong jumps here and there.

Fun level, Thanks

Michelle 8)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Yippie another Lizzie level!

This was great fun to figure out. Those springs had me counting and flying off in all kinds of directions. Then I forgot a coin, then I got caught in a gate LOL fell for it all.

So so glad to see ya back doing and making levels Lizzie, thanks for this :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey Liz,

Welcome back!

I enjoyed your level although I had a pink cube and blue sphere left over.

Thanks!
Anne
My List
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Good to see you back, Liz. I am sorry that you are still in pain. I hope that will be over soon. :lol: :lol:

Oh and about Stinky I am still jumping (wrong way :cry: )

But I will be back
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 pm

:D :D :D Good to see you back in action Liz! Missed you much.
What a brilliantly deceptive level, you certainly had me trying to do all kinds of crazy stuff until I took a step back and took a good look.
Thanks for the great fun matey! :D :D :D
Keeks
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh yeah, I can see how those pain-killers have really dulled your senses...not!! :lol:

I won't embarass myself by telling you all the ways I went wrong but there were quite a few.

Suffice it to say I have the gold and I had fun getting it so big thanks Lizzie! :D
bob
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Once I got my spring-loaded jumping shoes in gear, and got them set to jump in the right direction rather than helter skelter, the rest came together quite nicely. Image
Thaks Liz, good to have you back. Take care of yourself
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:32 pm

So nice to have you back Mizzy Lizzy and I am so glad you are recovering well! We'll have you back dancing on the tables before long! :P

Loved this one - talk about jumping to oblivion at the start - I must have tried every combination of jumps except the obvious one! :lol: :lol: :lol: I always enjoy your clever tricks/puzzles that involve the critters helping out - very clever! 8)

Very enjoyable thanks hon - more please and take care :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:12 pm

hope you are better, havent had a go just yet, but i love your levels. thanks a lot
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Lot of springing in this one. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to it but I been busy and wasn't really sure how to even get started or what to do but finally sussed it out. The cyan buttong had me a bit confused, I kept wanting to put the pink goob on it then kept killing my bottie. Finally slowed down a bit, got my timing right and made it home. thanks for the level Liz....I really enjoyed it.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:38 pm

I'm glad that you are back and feeling better Liz! :D

I think I know what has to be done here, but I don't know how to do it. Could I have some help please. :oops:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 am

Sure Gen - the level's been out a while now, so here's the walkthrough.

WALKTHROUGH
1. Push box down, jumping down, up, left. Walk down to next trampoline and jump right, right, to alcove right of the box. Push it into the water.
2. Jump down to coin below conveyor. Collect coin off ice curve, pushing the sphere up and activating the yellow timer. From the bottom corner jump up, down, up, left, to land on the pink button. Push the wooden box 1 down. Quickly collect the coins and push the box up, over the trampoline and into the water, following quickly. The chomper stops on the pink button.
3. Collect coin to the right and walk down to collect the coin on the green button.
4. Back to the z-bot. When it passes quickly follow it round and push the pink cube up to the wall. Stay where you are until the z-bot is out of the room, then push the cube into the gateway. Collect the coins and push the box up into the water. Collect the bonus and stand on the cyan button until the z-bot is in the green button corridor, step off the button to trap him there. Push the pink cube into the other gateway to exit that room.
5. Back to the trampolines. Jump right, right, to the alcove. The chomper comes off the button. Now jump down to the lower corner again and jump up, down, up, left to land on the pink button again, quickly running down and pushing the pink cube into the water. The chomper follows. Go up over the break tile and push the wooden box into the water. Lure the chomper round and onto the white button, escaping over the break tile.
6. Ride the raft left and carefully step around the spheres and coins. Don’t collect any yet. Go to the upper corridor and collect the coins there, carefully standing on the cyan button to release the z-bot without killing him.
7. Push top sphere left and up into the corridor. Push the bottom sphere right so that the top sphere covers the cyan button.
8. Collect the last coins and exit, taking care with the timing of the green gate.
If it doesn't make sense, let me know. :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 pm

Thanks for the help, Liz and Robyn. I really appreciate it! It was that aqua button that had me stumped. Once past that it was pretty straight forward. This was a fun and pretty level, Thanks for all that! :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Spring Back

Post by Amnon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:28 am

Thanks for the fun!