New Level - Love-heart

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Love-heart

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:21 pm

411LIZM - Love-heart

Here's one for Valentine's Day :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Fun level Liz. It took a few starts to get stinky out of the first part with all the coins. Then I forgot about him and smashed him with a boulder. :lol: In the end I made to the exit with a gold star.

Thanks,
Michelle 8)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Youch! This one is boulda smouldering the gang big time. I just can't get this one or the last one....still pluggin' away though. Hopefully just posting this will send me in the right direction hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:36 pm

What a faberoonie level Lizzie! :D

It took some experimenting but things fell into place after awhile. I don't want to give anything away but it's neat how you worked out a certain aspect of this level. :wink:

Thanks,
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Oh yeah! Great stuff Lizzie :D Got the gang all figured out and then stood there like a goober tryin' to find my way out.

Great fun! Thanks Snookums. Now back to yer last one :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:00 am

:D :D :D Excellent sphere action Liz, Not to hard but still took a few restarts to get my bearings, Love the heart shaped level.
Happy Valentines Day! :D :D :D

PS - Still working on your previous level. :twisted:
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Lovely Lizzie - this was very clever and the sphere puzzles were fab! I kept getting killed by the gen at first and then decided I must be doing it wrong :oops:

Clever and purty - Happy Valentines Day Darling Lizzie Image
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 pm

Another of yours done. I was able to get Stinky's side but Qookie's had me a bit baffled. Then I had to think about those bonus coins. this was fun, the texture looked beautiful and festive for Valentine's Day...thank you Liz
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:07 pm

May I have a walkthrough for this one, Liz?
Anne
My List
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 am

Here's the Walkthrough:
1. Push the blue sphere down and left, quickly stepping up onto the break tile. The spheres smash, generating 4 more.
2. Walk down and trampoline right, pushing the boulder left and up. It smashes the blue sphere, generating 4 more blue spheres. Trampoline down and up to land on the cyan button. Collect the coin, and push the sphere down. It lands on the cyan button. Go to the left sphere and push it down. It smashes in the gate. When the other sphere lands back on the button you can collect the 3 coins.
3. Now trampoline, D, D, D, D, R. You land on the red button, freeing Qookie.
4. Qookie pushes the red sphere down and then pushes the boulder/sphere left round the ice into the water. Step on the yellow timer to release Stinky. He steps off the red button and waits below the bonus coin.
5. Qookie jumps down the 2 trampolines to collect the 3 coins and pushes the lower red sphere right. The top red sphere lands on the red button and the lower one activates the yellow timer. When it’s safe, push the green sphere right and it bounces back onto the green button.
6. Collect the coins off the break tiles and tramp back down.
7. Now using the lower trampoline (by the barrel and bonus), jump down, right, left into the bonus coin section. Collect the bonuses and slide down the ice to exit.
8. Stinky grabs the bonus by the chomper and leads him down to the barrel. Collect the last bonus coin and EXIT.
Let me know if it doesn't make sense! :D :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Thanks, LIz. For some reason I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the blue sphere by the gate.
Anne
My List
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 am

Thanks for the help, Liz! I was doing part of it right, but messed up the other part. Made it through and had a great time doing it. Thanks again! :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Love-heart

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 am

Beautiful level, thanks!!!