New Level - Zebra Station Pi

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Zebra Station Pi

Post by kiki » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:21 am

:D :D :D Enjoy! :twisted: :lol: :D

KIKI719
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Cool - both floated home safely!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:05 pm

My first problem was freeing Peegue to do his job, then covering the teal button but the biggest worry was getting back safely, I kept running into little plumes of fire. And then the answer came to me and I thought, "no way, is he nuts!" :shock:

Yeah, he is. :lol:

But I made it work and I found that special coin by process of elimination! :roll:

Great one bud, thanks!
bob
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:15 pm

what a great level, the first part took me ages to get it right, with the boulder to put out the flames, then i kept killing of the ufo too early, once i got that sorted i was on my way home, enjoyed it so much because i didnt ask for help, so pleased with myself
:D :D :D
Jill
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Wow what a doozie this was! Great fun. Took me ages to figure out how to get what I wanted where I wanted it. Timing was a biggie with this level too Image wowza!

Thanks again for a head scratcher Keeks!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Great, fun level to figure out. Thanks, Kiki!!!
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Wow! You all did a great job solving this one. Thanks for the comments! :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 pm

kiki wrote:Wow! You all did a great job solving this one. Thanks for the comments! :D :D :D
It has taken me about 3 hours to solve Keeks! :shock: I have to say this is one of my fave levels EVER!!!! That first room was just brilliant! 8) A few breaktiles, a boulda and a bit of ice and you turn that into one helluva puzzle! I can't believe you made us do that "thingy" at least three times - ya stinker!!!!! :twisted:

Shame you don't get paid for making these levels Buds - you'd be rich! 8)

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Lilllie wrote:I can't believe you made us do that "thingy" at least three times - ya stinker!!!!!
Isn't cool, :lol:
I loved this level too, Thanks Lilz. Your awesome! :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:55 pm

My boys say "AWESOME!" all the time and it isn't an English expression at all! Too much watching Pokemon and Kim Possible methinks :twisted: They also say "Oh maaaaaan" just like Janet Dickenson - cracks me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Absolutely brilliant Kiki. I was confused to say the least with the one travelator but I knew it was there for a reason. Had many reatarts with this one. Thanks for the one sign. Thanks for the fun and the strain on my brain....
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:47 am

OK - I've been working on this one for hours. I've got all the coins but I can't get Stinky home. Must be doing the whole thing wrong methinks! :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:40 pm

:D :D :D Hi Liz, Go back up and have Stinky exit, See the travelator below the exit, Once Stinky exits his ghost will travelate down and leave it for Peegue. :D :D :D
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am

Doh! I'm so dumb. Why didn't I see that? :shock:

What an awesome level Keeks. Loved it all from start to finish. Very tricky boulder action. :D :D

Of course you have to judge when to let Stinky exit, or you have the situation shown here, when Peegue's rescue raft gets stopped by the rolling boulder! :x :lol:

Thanks for this one. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:34 am

Lillie wrote:It has taken me about 3 hours to solve Keeks! :shock:
It has taken me the best part of a fortnight !! ... Keeks, I've been in here every day and it all fell into place this morning. I was SO sure I'd got the first bit right, then I kept standing at the end waving at Peegue stood next to that barbecue - there just HAD to be more going on with your bridge tiles near the start ... at long last .. SUCCESS !! Image

I don't have so much time and patience to persevere these days but the joy of solving this one is reeling me back in ... genius .. loved it ... this is why you made 'centrefold' of the Midnight Post buddy, Congratulations and thanks for the brainache !!

:stinkycool:
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Multi-usage! After wading my way through the beginning, I had a devil of a time figuring out how to get through the one box to the exit. Turns out I was not using my UFO properly.

Brilliant puzzle! Thanks!
grandpappy6000

Zebra station Pi

Post by grandpappy6000 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Would someone please post how to get the coin in the fire with Peague. I have everything figured out but that and it is driving me crazy. Doug
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Would someone please post how to get the coin in the fire with Peague.
You have to use the boulder at the right, then roll it left onto the travelator.
It will put that flame out. :D :D :D
Keeks
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Zebra station Pi

Post by doodlebug » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:53 pm

I love your Zebra station games but I cant get the coin in the white gate on this one. I have tried using all your hints that have posted but I cant get the fire out to get this coin. I can get the gate open and I know all the rest but I need to know how to get the coin out of the gate with a flame burning that I have not figured out how to put out. I know how to use the travelator with the boulder for the other flames. Thanks for any help. Annie
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Re: Zebra station Pi

Post by doodlebug » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:28 pm

doodlebug wrote:I love your Zebra station games but I cant get the coin in the white gate on this one. I have tried using all your hints that have posted but I cant get the fire out to get this coin. I can get the gate open and I know all the rest but I need to know how to get the coin out of the gate with a flame burning that I have not figured out how to put out. I know how to use the travelator with the boulder for the other flames. Thanks for any help. Annie
Thanks to Rescuefire for the help. I cant believe it was so simple and I was just not getting it.