New Level (adv) - DIKEEBO

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level (adv) - DIKEEBO

Post by bob roest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 am

It's a monster!

It runs almost a full 99 tiles from the west to the east, it's not easy, it took three of us to build and you have to be this tall to get on board! So have fun.

Much thanks to my fellow conspirators Dizzy and Kiki. :D

Using my 'wharf' texture which has been used many times before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 am

I have to say, this was GREAT FUN to make with you guys! :D :D

And, GOOD LUCK everyone!!!! :D :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 am

:D :D :D Its always a pleasure to work with both of you, I look forward to the next collaborations.
This level is a humdinger chock full of mind bending puzzles. :D :D :D
Keeks
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 am

Great level, great puzzles!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for the fun!! :D :D :D

(Maybe next time 2 levels with 50 tiles? 8) )
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 pm

OK I didn't start workin' on this until about an hour ago AN HOUR AGO!

Love it so far. That first part, evil. The second part, not too evil but a touch of sassy to it. The next part, are ya kiddin' me with those electro tiles and spikes :oops: I stink at that stuff :oops: Now this yellow button area took me a bit to figure out but finally got that and got to ANOTHER electro tile and temporarily open gate combo YIKES! Got to the part with the light blue and green TP's, very cool and not too evil. Then I blasted myself a few times and now I'm messin' with that white timer/red sphere area.

This is an amazing puzzle! You three make an awesome team. I'm not screamin' for help yet but I'm getting kinda stupid here. I'm really good at the first few areas if you need video LOL!

I just wanted to stop and say that this is really a blast to try and figure out :D

Edit: OMG I got it I got it! I'm so happy :D :D :D You three must have made little pieces that you put together cuz each of your styles are a bit different. It didn't seem like there were a bunch of sections in a row that were just one creator, seemed like you mixed em up a bit. I loved this level! Oh so much fun. Thanks to all three of you. I sure hope there's more from y'all coming soon :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:51 pm

rescuefire wrote:You three must have made little pieces that you put together cuz each of your styles are a bit different. It didn't seem like there were a bunch of sections in a row that were just one creator, seemed like you mixed em up a bit.
So, can you tell us who did what? :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:12 am

Hmmmm I'm thinkin' that the first area was Keeks, then Diz, Bob, Keeks, Bob, Diz, Keeks, Diz BUT thats only if the area that had the yellow spheres and then the next area after the yellow TP were both made by one designer.

At least that's my guess. I could be way off too :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 am

I'm afraid you don't have the level-makers in the correct order. Actually Keeks wasn't involved. Dizzy and I just purchased the rights to his name so people would be interested. :wink: :lol:

We were going to call it DIBRADPITTBO, but the cost was ridiculous.
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:46 am

:D :D :D OMG! LOL!!! Bob thanks for the laugh, if I had taken a sip of something it would be all over my keyboard right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 am

OMG too funny!!!!!

But wait.....really now, did Keeks do parts or not <dumb look>

If yer gonna get a name in there ya gotta do the BOClooneyDIZ....now that's a HOT HOT combo :wink:
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm

You three are nuts - a trio infernale :twisted:
Boy, this have been puzzles for a dozen levels. Where is the save game button???
Could do the first parts blindfolded but I simply had to stick at it until I finally reached the end. Very addictive and absolutely fun to play.
Needed the longest time for the coily part and was shouting names at you because of the electro tile at the yellow gate :evil:
Thanks for hours of entertainment :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 pm

rescuefire wrote:OMG too funny!!!!!

But wait.....really now, did Keeks do parts or not <dumb look>
Yes, Kiki did parts! :lol: :lol: 3 to be exact. I did 3 and Bob ran out of room (can you imagine running out of room, with 99 tiles?) so he only put 2 of his parts in. The word parts is starting to sound funny. :lol:

Did you all know that Bob designed this level in his head, before we even started making our 'parts'? He's AWESOME!!!! Thanks Bob! :D :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 pm

There goes Bobster puttin' that mechanical mind to work again.

Ok so who did what?
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm

I did the Red, Green and Cyan (light blue) button areas and I'm not sure what Bob & Kiki did.....I haven't solved the level yet. :shock: :lol: :lol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 pm

:D :D :D I did the yellow and pink and number 1 conveyor buttons.
Yup the 1st and 3rd parts. :twisted:
Bob and Diz are truly amazing level designers and are a pleasure to work with.
Bob did a fantastic job making our levels fit like a glove. :D :D :D
Last edited by kiki on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeks
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 am

Can I have some help on the part where the coily is in the wall by the green button. I'm stuck in a corner, I don't know where anything goes. Help please...
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:10 am

The level with signs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:40 pm

I wish I'd feel proud in saying I solved the level without any hints. But I'm too tired to feel anything.
So yes, I did this entirely on my own, but at what cost?
Not only did I spend a fortune on tranquillizers, I bought so much of them that eventually the police came to ask some questions. When I showed them the game they immediately followed the new policy: Show compassion and the address of the nearest addiction clinic.

My GP told me my nervous system (what's left of it) can't take any more tricks and for the next 6 months I won't be able to do any quilting ór mini-golf. Not that I did any of either, but that's beside the point...

Great level, folks!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
8)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm