New Level (Adv) - Peegue Packs a Punch

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Adv) - Peegue Packs a Punch

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Using the bluefeather texture made by Loirae. Thanks! :D

Have Fun Please! :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Might be a bit tricky in the beginning :!:

Dizzy118 Peegue Packs a Punch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Me first.....la la

This was fun Dizzy, found the begining fairly easy getting everything arranged, made quite a few mistakes along the way but got things where they belonged eventually and Peeque popped his way to the exit.

Lots of fun...thanks for the level.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 pm

I was the opposite Mon, I had the hardest time with the beginning. You wouldn't believe what I was doing at first with that zbot :oops:

The rest was just a few restarts and got to the exit. Great puzzle Dizz, this was AWESOME!

Thanks. Oh and I like that texture too, kinda cool.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:25 pm

:D :P 8) :lol: :D :P I had also with every part a few restarts, and after that a few more restarts :o But after all it was big fun!!! Thanks Juliet :P :P :P

BTW Robyn I'm a bit curious what you were trying to do with the Z-bot. 8)
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Don't know how I did it (pushing barrels here and there and back and forth) but in the end I suddenly had all coins collected :shock:
Some TP popping and Peegue was home. Thanks :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 am

Marinus wrote:BTW Robyn I'm a bit curious what you were trying to do with the Z-bot. 8)
I was dancing with that silly thing. Through the TP grab one coin, back through and back again to grab the other coin SHEESH I made it very hard on myself. Finally figured out another way to deal with that annoying little thang hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 am

Took me a long time to sort out the barrels at the start. Kudos to all of you who did it "no problem"...that was tricky. Good one Dizzy, thanks!!
It's a Wonderfull life
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 am

:D :D :D The start with then barrels was some pretty cool TP/tramp action.
The rest gave me just a tad o trouble.
Nice work again Diz, Thanks for the fun!
:D :D :D
Keeks
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

I had to come back to this one, Emmy. I had a difficult time figuring out the beginning. After that was done, I was on my way to the gold. Thanks for another fun level.
Anne
My List
Larryoke
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Larryoke » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 am

The tramping at the start was a bugger. Anyone who hasn't played this in the last 6 years would likely enjoy trying it again.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:10 am

Thanks for the fun!
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Dizzy Packs A Punch! :D

A lot of zany fun! 8)

Thank you, Emmy. :)
Mark
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:36 am

Could someone please help me with the beginning of this level? I just can't figure it out! :lol:

wait....I think I know what to do! Don't tell me!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 am

Could someone please help me with the beginning of this level? I just can't figure it out!
And you wrote it....

Well, first venture out and take the two coins in the room below. That requires accurate timing. Then kill the Z-bot with the box, then get the box onto the button, then fill the water-hole next to it with a barrel and get the coin to the right. Push the box to the right as far as it goes, then place one of the newly-generated barrels on the button.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 am

Thanks Amnon! You found a cool way to do it then (which I can't do it that way because of the timing/zbot issue) But, if I know 'me' (and I think I do but maybe not) I think I started out by pushing the barrel down, then back up through the green tp, that kills the zbot and four more barrels come out.....hmmmm but then what......I'll be back

Go up thru green tp (a little timing w/zbot) and get coin to right of lower green tp, go back thru green tp then push the barrel down over tramps, step down one to stand out of the way (4 new barrels come out) then push new barrel up thru green tp to kill zbot. Jump down over tramps, then go back up thru top green tp, push lower barrel into water, then go back thru lower green tp, via the yellow tps, push lower box onto green button, get coin on yellow button, push box over towards green gate (but not in the gate, stay to the left) then go back thru green tp and push that barrel onto green button, then push the box onto the yellow button.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for the help Emmy! :D :D

This is one I could never do in the old days, so it's great to be able to now.

I loved that complex TP/generator thing.
And in the second section the pink button puzzle was very clever.

Great to know you're still around! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey Diz, nice to read your comments are you just checking in or planning on playing a few levels?

I know I played this one before and I always comment on a level after I've completed it but I don't see an old posting of mine, hmmm. :?

This one was good fun to re-play, since I didn't remember it, so it was all new for me.

Thanks,
bob