800th Level - (Adv) Octocentennial

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

800th Level - (Adv) Octocentennial

Post by kiki » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:39 am

:D :D :D This time I not only made one big level with the gang of four doing their parts but I also made separate levels of each part.
Go ahead and practice each level and when your ready you can tackle the big one.
Or play the big one first, either way this should keep you busy for some time.
Have fun take your time and you should do great.
Using Monica's very cool texture "Uneekt02" Thanks!
Finally, I would like to thank all who play my levels, I hope you have as much fun playing them as I do making them. :D :D :D

Here is a link to the texture!

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

PS - I'm sure there are more than one way or path in some parts and that's OK as long as you have fun and make the exit, its all good.

KIKI800
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Damn, that's a helluva lot of levels! I know because I've played just about every single one of them. :D

Thanks for the 799 that came before this. I still can't believe that it took you 800 levels to finally design a decent one but I admire your perserverance. :lol: :lol:

Thanks Keeks for the hours of enjoyment your levels have given all of us.

And by all means...do carry on. :D
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON 800 FANTASTIC LEVELS!
:stinkyhappy: :piratesmile: :stinkycool: :stinkyhappy: :piratesmile: :stinkycool: :stinkyhappy: :piratesmile:

Keeks, your creativity astounds me. I've played almost all of the 800 levels, but there are still about 25% of them that I can't do.

So far with #800 I can only do Peegue's part ... still working on the rest.

Thanks for the top-class entertainment mate! :D 8) :D

PS: Looks fab with Monica's texture.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:17 pm

"I love ya man, but ya still can't have my beer."

Remember those commercials?

Anyway, I know there are loads of your levels I haven't completed yet but holy cow man 800? I love that you love Wonderland cuz you have provided us with hours of frustration er uh I mean FUN!

Off to try, be back mucho later.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm truly honored that you have chosen one of my textures for your 800th level. I've tried them all a few times now but I see it's going to take me a few days to accomplish such a masterful task that you have set before us. I enjoy the challenge and am so looking forward to this level.

Now I've got to leave it for awhile, I haven't done anything yet productive around here this morning.

Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Congratulations - it is indeed amazing to have 800 levels!

So far, Stinky, Loof and Qookie are home.
Peegue will need to wait for another day when I have time to complete his part.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS. If I waited to say that until I got this one completed, you might already be at 900, so thought I'd best not wait!! Thanks for all the hours of entertainment!!

(BTW, thanks SO much for breaking this up into four parts...haven't tried it yet but I already know I'll be appreciating that extra effort!!)
It's a Wonderfull life
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Yes your idea of doing this in parts was AWESOME! I can't get the first three but I finally got Peegue's part done. I sure hope I remember it by the time I get to doing the whole thing :shock:

That part was really good. The boulder thing had me going for the longest time! Ya stinkah!!! Great stuff though. I'm always so impressed that all the same pieces and parts can seem new in your levels.

Thanks so much Keeks! Now I'm off to figure out the other three parts. Loof's is really a toughie and Qookie's spheres are making me ga ga Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 pm

I've finished Stinky's part. At first I thought I was doing the bottie wrong but only when I seen the coin behind that gate where I left the bottie flying back and forth, but found out I was doing it right to begin with. Some pretty neat moves here. The reflector part was dangerous, never got shot once. Did it like a pro. When Stinky headed for the travelator he ran like crazy heading to the exit with those chomps hot on his heals.

Loofy is having a time with those reflectors, we know where they need to go but not how to get them there, so I'm still working on that one.

Qookie's still thinking on those blue spheres and Peeque, he has botties on his mind, were not very good at directing them but we'll get it.

I played a bit of the whole shebang level...nice signs.... :lol: ya stinker..
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 pm

Peegue also did his part - much easier than it seems. Now it's time to get them all together.
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 am

Congratulations on 800 fantastic levels! Can't wait to see the next 800 - hope I am still around for it!!!!
Andy
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 am

Congratulations on 800 levels, Kiki!

I'll be back next year when I've finished all of then!
Anne
My List
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:51 am

:D :D :D Congratulations with your 800 levels Kiki! :D :D :D

If they all were like this one I should say: Congr. with 3200 levels 8) :lol:

I played the four parts seperately (of course with several restarts) and I totally agree it's a very good idea to make it in 4 smaller parts! :D

Then I played the whole level, at least, I was doing it, until I came to the last part where Peegue is the actor, and I read the first sign: I sure hope that....... :twisted: Please tell me honestly: Did you really hope that? :roll: :shock:

Ok let's try again. :D

Edit: Finally all four reached the exit. For one moment I was afraid I had to restart again, but then I read another sign, and fortunately it didn't say: Dangy! Restart 8) :lol:

Thanks for the levels!

And Peegue says: Carry on! :D :D :D
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:13 am

Congratulations on your 800th, Master K

You are really the master :lol: :lol:
Henri
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: 800th Level - (Adv) Octocentennial

Post by Henri » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 am

congratulations on your 800th level. can you see the 900th?
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Yahooooo I got Loofie's part today :D

This was really cool for a little area Keeks. Talk about reuse and recycle!

Two down Two to go!!! I'm having a blast doing these Keeks, thanks again snookums Image
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Big Congrats Kiki !!

Dunno how you do it, so many unique moves, such a talent. No success stories here yet with solving it but then I am outta practice, great look bud.

Well done - only 200 til the REALLY BIG ONE !! (That'll be a week on Friday then I expect :wink: )

Luv Kazza :D :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 pm

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS ON 800 LEVELS KIKI :D :D

I so wanted to say I've solved at least one of these when I congratulated you...... :? but it just didn't happen. :lol: The good news is, I'm very close to solving Qookie's and Peegue's.

Thank you so much for all of the work, time and thought, you've put into making so many levels. They are all a challenge for me.

Carry on Sir Kiki. 8) :D :P :D 8) :D :D
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:21 pm

[CONGRATULATIONS KIKI ON YOUR 800th LEVEL,I havent had a go yet but i cant wait, i have enjoyed all the levels that i`ve played so thank you for all the enjoyment, please keep up the good work. Jill [/list]
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:25 pm

I thought i wrote my message in colour but it did`nt show up, dont know what i did wrong, i wanted to write it in redbut you get the message Kiki. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks to Monica's help I finally got Stinky's part today.

Lil hint, don't kill yer zbot :oops:

That reflector area is a doozie! I sure hope I can do this when it's time to do it all.

Still got Qookie's blue sphere's to tackle Image
Last edited by rescuefire on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Woohoo! I finally got Peegue's part. I was using the wrong things for the wrong area and I didn't even see the yellow timer. :roll: :lol: :lol: That's when I looked through my closet and got out my thinking cap!! :idea:

On to Qookie's blue spheres. Not sure why I can't figure those out. :?

Be back later.............! Thanks! :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 pm

:P :P :P HUGE CONGRATS ON 800 LEVELS KEEKEROOSTER :P :P :P

Many congrats on 800 levles Keeks - what a milestone! :P

Every level has been as great as the last - you have such a fantastic understanding of what makes a great level! 8) Long may you continue to get as much pleasure creating levels as we get out of playing your levels! :D

Cheers Budster - you da bomb diggity and then some! :stinkyhappy:

Carry on and on and on and on and on and on .......... :D :D :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm

Big congrats, Kiki :D :D :D
Had a short look at all four levels but not enough time to bite my teeth into them yet.
But even without having finished them I'm sure they are as great as their 799 predecessors.
Thanks for all the work and time you invest to give us a lot of pleasure :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Oh Lillie it's so nice to see your post, even if your just popping in.

Finished Peeque and Loof's this morning, Qookie really gave me fits with those blue spheres and it turned out to be so easy. (had to get me some help though). That break tile in the boomer part bothered me, but I never used it.
Peeque's was easy, even though I was trying to get the botties into the blue timer area...duh
I had a bit of trouble getting Loof to get the reflectors manipulated but he finally got them moved around.
I found out I was doing Stinky's manipulation of the prisms the hard way but at least I got it done.

Will now try my luck and see if I can put it all together for the big mammajammer. These are so much fun Keeks.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Yep finally got Qookies part done. Thanks to Mari-donna!

Poor guy had to walk me through the spheres. It was all the same stuff I had been doing except for one little move. Sheesh I was being stupid!

These were awesome Keeks! Off to put it all together, see ya in a week hehehehe
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 pm

great levels Kiki, got the three separate games but i`m stuck on the last part of stinkys game, how to get the 2 dogs so i can get home, a hint would be gratefully excepted, thanks
Jill
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Fiffi, be fast and you'll fly right by em :D

Edit: I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!

Keeks this was fabuloso!!!! I thought I was doin' so good and then found you added a few gates in there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Did ya hear me all the way down there???

Finally put it all together. Loved your last sign. Thanks for tons and tons of fun buddy!!!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 pm

I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!
me too me too !!!!

I was making so many mistakes I had to quit for awhile, and they were stupid mistakes.....I did Qookie out of turn while that gate was open and I left her on the wrong side of the boxes, then she headed for the exit before getting that coin where the blue spheres went...

One time I finally got to Peeque and he was cube-less...big DUH for me.

I never thought to have Stinky do that with the cube on his part, sure made things a lot easier in grabbing that coin in the green gate.

Thanks so much Kiki for the wonderful fun and challenging levels, I for one appreciate all the time and effort you put into breaking it up. Your a real champ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Kiki said it was Ok to go ahead and share these with ya'll. I've probably done it different that some of you but I still got the gold. But it gives ones who are stumped an idea.

kiki800a-stinky's part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KieSKeASqdc

kiki800d-peeque's part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2FdpcpZC8

Robyn has the other two I think, she''ll come around after awhile.

8) 8)