New Level (Classic) - Wonderland Soko Level 12

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

New Level (Classic) - Wonderland Soko Level 12

Post by AJQZC » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Another short level. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:51 pm

:D Yes, short, but not easy. I finished the level but probably not the intended way.

Also I was able to cover the 4 buttons of the second Sokoban all the same time. (Which is not quite necessary though)

But so far I couldn't do that for the first Sokoban. Please tell me, is the first one possible as a seperate puzzle?
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am

Sure. :D The first part is indeed a small Sokoban puzzle on its own.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 am

:D Thanks! At first I looked at it for an hour or so, and I simply couldn't solve it. Later I tried again, and then I just saw it.

Thanks for those challenging puzzles! :D :D :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:35 pm

I also solved this not in the intended way. Did anyone complete the first sokoban on its own?
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Thanks for the fun!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Amnon wrote:I also solved this not in the intended way. Did anyone complete the first sokoban on its own?
I know it's late and it's been ages since I've last been here (more consumed with other stuff lately), but sure enough. Both sokobans are doable on their own. The key to the first one is to figure out how to "ungroup" the four boxes into two separate groups with two boxes each. To do that, you'll have to figure out how to push the bottom left box one tile to the right without screwing everything else up. That will allow you to do other stuff.

The first one I'm not sure about, but the second (if played "as intended") looks like a David W. Skinner level from one of the "Sasquatch" collections. I found it to be trickier than the first one.

Solution to the first sokoban on its own:
Spoiler wrote:ULRDLRDDLUURUULULLDDDDRLUUUURRDRDDLLDLURRRDLRUUULDDLLURDRRUULULLDLDRDRRUDLLUR
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanks Muzo!

Once you told me that it is possible, I solved both puzzles.