New Level (adv) - Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:56 pm

491LIZM - Stinky on the Poop Deck

At last Stinky finds Peegue on the deck of a ghost ship.

Using my ship texture used many times before. Download if needed:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20222

Also using Popo's seabed models used in my last level and quite a few others. Download model file only if needed:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... peegue+sea
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

I had a lot of trouble with this until I realized what the metal boxes where for and how to get them. :wink:

After that I sailed around a lot and I do mean a lot! :lol:

Lots of fun Liz, many thanks!
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 am

I'm sailing around with no luck, I could use some help with the metal box's. :)
Keeks
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 am

Amazing Liz, after Bob set me straight on a very simple move I over looked I was on my way.
This level was really full of cool puzzles, as always I love the ships.
Thanks for the fun fun fun. :)
Keeks
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post by doodlebug » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I could use help on the metal boxes also. Just can't get them. Thanks

Annie
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post by doodlebug » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Thanks Bob for the help with the metal boxes. Now I am stuck with the boomers and can't the rest any way. Maybe someone can help me with this part also. Thanks

Annie
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks for helping out Bob! :D :D
I've had a house full of guests for the last few days so haven't been here.

For anyone who needs it, here is the walkthrough. Annie - I think you just need the last bit of it. :D :D

491LIZM – STINKY ON THE POOP DECK
WALKTHROUGH

1. Collect coin and step up to the sign by the shadow. Step L, U, D, R so the bottom shadow pushes the box onto the blue button.
2. Push first box in water. Slide down ice and push bottom left box onto cyan button. The 2 middle boxes go left and up into water. Wait for conveyors to start again and then tramp R, L to push the metal box off the trampoline. Push the top wooden box R over the tramp to land in the water. Follow and push the lower metal box L and down the ice curve to act as a stopper for a boulder later on. Step on the green timer and push the last wooden box R into the water. Step on timer again and push metal box L and U onto light coloured floor tile.
3. Tramp up onto the raft and ride R, D, L. Collect coin and ride L, U, R. Push pink cube L into water and collect bonus coins. Wait for cannon fire and ride R for bonus, then L, D, L to shipwreck. Step up onto bridge tile then back onto raft. Ride up and push the boulder R onto raft. Ride L and walk onto island to push green sphere D and boulder R into water.
4. Take the only route possible on the raft – D, R, U, R, D, R. To end up below the boulder. Push it U. From the raft you’re now on ride L, D, R, U, L to get the bonuses. Ride R and U and go back on the ship via the conveyors.
5. Collect the coins and push the boulder U, L to free Peegue. Push the steel box R over the tramp, walk round and push it L below the conveyor timer. Switch to Peegue and move him L of the boulder. Stinky steps on the green timer and Peegue pushes the boulder R to stop above the steel box. Stinky pushes the box onto the red button and starts the boulder rolling L/R over the 2 timers.
6. The conveyors are stopped and 2 rafts are available. Stinky rides the lower raft D, U, R, U, R and pushes the green sphere U, stepping down on the raft. Complete the sphere bridge. Wait in the gate until the kaboom passes then run R and push the box U to blow up the kaboom in the top room. Run on R, D and push the right box U to make the kaboom go in the top room. Push the box L to trap him. Then push the box U when he’s at the side of the room you want to blow up. Collect the coins. You should now have 2 boxes left. Bring Peegue across from the other ship to stand on the white button. Push the 2 boxes into the top water for the last coin.
EXIT.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post by doodlebug » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks Liz for the walk through. I surely needed that to finish this one. Another fun hard level.

Annie
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Much to my chagrin I have to admit that I needed the walkthrough, Liz. :oops: :oops: But - the level is now complete and it's time to give the dark passage another go. I'll experiment more with the travelators.
Anne
My List
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Stinky on the Poop Deck

Post by Amnon » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Great level - thanks!!!