New Level - Warp Wrap

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

New Level - Warp Wrap

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 am

I haven't made a level in so long (atleast a year, heck, I haven't even posted in a few months). I decided to make another one.

Enjoy. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am

Whatever was intended, I just took the coins and exited, not even touching the boulder or the keg or the generator (of what?). It seems that this level is still incomplete.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Wrap Warp

Post by Jutomi » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Whatever the case, this was still a boggling puzzle to which I went along with whatever came. :lol:

Thanks for the interesting level, Sammy Bro. :D
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi Sammy
The border of a level stops a transporter, that's why all coins in your level can be collected with the right transporter.
Add a frame of empty fields around the level and it will work as intended. :wink:
I had to learn this lesson too when Bob solved one of my levels without getting any coin... :lol:
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

How else were we supposed to get the coin in the red gates? I don't think the transporter was the problem guys. :lol:

In any case I enjoyed this level. It still took me a few tries to figure out how to keep the break tile alive, since I had the metal box on the timer switch. Seems like a few elements were not needed to solve the puzzle but that's perfectly fine with me. :wink:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 am

I liked this level a lot, I kept thinking, "Okay, that looks too obvious, what am I missing?'

After more restarts than there should have been I simply played it straight up, got the gold and smacked myself on the forehead for looking for demons where none existed. :D

Thank-you, good fun.
bob