New Level (Advanced)- Cannonfire

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

New Level (Advanced)- Cannonfire

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:41 am

==RED ECHOES ARC==
1. Heated Transportation
2. Ancient Remnants
3. Rushing Water
4. The Echo
5. Cannonfire
6. Etched In Stone
7. In Search of A Solution
8. The Crimson Army
9. Ring of Flames
10. Vermilion Confrontation

My Level List

Sorry about no level yesterday- school is stupid, but I bear with it. I have a four-day weekend, however, so I'll finish this arc by the end of Wednesday!

The gang meet up again and learn of Elpis' plight. This level is more action-y more than story-wise, but the next level will be packed full of epic lore and exposition to keep this story going.

This level requires' Liz's VolcanicT custom texture, which is attached. The gang are heading deeper into the volcano so I thought this was fitting. If you've downloaded the Pirate Quest series it should be in there (though I'm not sure if there was a volcano level). You veterans should have it already anyway.

Difficulty:
First half is fine, but the second one is fully loaded. Step carefully.

Loof's journal:

4-13-17
We met up back again! Elpis wants us to help get the Red Spectra from some other dimension, but didn't open up much about it. She did say we could learn the Spectra's history in the next cave.. but I wonder how she knows this place so well?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PhoenixBlaze on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 am

I spent so many hours trying to eliminate all the metal boxes, but finally the solution was much simpler.