New Level - Planetary Expedition: The Wonderland Academy

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

New Level - Planetary Expedition: The Wonderland Academy

Post by RoberTime » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 pm

RT0042

This new level series takes place after the events of Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots where, besides the player protagonist in the WA series, Stinky and the gang themselves explore the planets beyond Wonderland. In this first episode, the team readies the journey at the Wonderland Academy and attempts to take the portal to Star's End, where all other planets can be visited. Enjoy!

DIFFICULTY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Planetary Expedition: The Wonderland Academy

Post by Amnon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 am

Thanks for the fun!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:57 am

Neat design. I don't really understand the "underwater box turns invisible" glitch at the end, there's a push cannon glitch causing that, but the push cannon isn't in line with the box at all, so it's really weird. However, it doesn't impact the solution, so the "meh, who cares" reaction from the stinkers themselves is appropriate. :lol:

The trickiest part, by far, is simply being observant enough to notice that you need to do less than you might initially think. I was trying some overly complicated stuff at first, then I realized it wasn't even necessary... :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:24 am

Interesting that this level comes at this time because I was just playing Planet of the Z-Bots, done it all except I'm still struggling with the endgame.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Neat level, thanks! :D
Previously known as Aryan101