New Level - Spirit Space #1 [Mario]

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

New Level - Spirit Space #1 [Mario]

Post by RoberTime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:22 am

SPSP0001

SPIRIT SPACE is a brand new level series of mine, and it pays tribute to the glory of my favorite feature in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the spirit system. Said "Spirits" are based on characters from hundreds of games. Not just Nintendo-based games!

But beside the point. In this backstory of the Spirit Space series, Stinky must free the 1000+ spirits (If I can get that far in the long run, actually) by a space of their own that they each have been driven to hold up. Stinky must negotiate said spaces, break the seal set up by rainbow coins, and get to the exit which is actually the spirit itself, the way the concept goes.

Every Space (Level in this series) is made up of a 12x12 tiled map. All instances (Start point, exit, and coins) remain in the same positions between each space - They are not repositioned for different spaces and are eternally stationary. Sure, you can say this is inspired by the older "Small World" level set for RTW, which is also what I was thinking of too.

Anyway, here's the first of the many spaces you must solve and crack out...

SPIRIT SPACE #1: MARIO
From "Super Mario Bros."

Mario has been controlled and manipulated to uphold a maze of mushrooms, dotted around by trampoline clusters in puzzling areas. Look before you leap...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Spirit Space #1 [Mario]

Post by Amnon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:30 am

Thanks for the fun!