New Level - One Small Step for...

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - One Small Step for...

Post by Jutomi » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:32 pm

But for what? Stinkerkind? Comedic effect? Depends on who you ask. But Loof will be sure to dodge around the question.

Anyway this is a silly one. Think of it like a "bonus level" for all the trauma I've inflicted in my last 30 levels... :lol: Enjoy~

My video "solution"~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level - One Small Step for...

Post by Jutomi » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:51 pm

Whoof! just barely made it before this hit page two. :roll:

Anyhow, video solution has been linked. Not really necessary, given the straightforwardness of this level, but... :lol:

In case you're wondering what exactly I did:
Spoiler wrote:Basically, there exists an entire category of metatiles for teleporters. Essentially, everything between a normal coloured transporter's value (1200 - 1207) and the next object's value (signs at 1300), there exist invisible teleporters (1208-1299). I wanted to use all of them as a meme / proof of concept. :lol:

I made sure to painstakingly check the paths of the teleporters in/outs to make sure that every last one was utilized - most of them four times, in fact. Once in and once out, in both directions. The only ones I couldn't do that for were the ones at the top/bottom of the level, which could only be entered / exited once (direction-specifically). As such, all teleporters that are on the top have a counterpart on the bottom, save for the two "turnaround" teleporters for which change your direction. (One being the halfway point, the other being the tile you START on.) I also made sure to put empty tiles in the other three directions of Loof so Loof has to go down.
In case you're wondering, yes, I did make a HUGE oopsie at one point. I didn't even realize it until I was nearing the end and tested it in the game itself, and realized to my horror I made it about half-way through the level... :lol: :oops:

I hope you've enjoyed :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.