New Level (WonderPlus): Getting Things in Order (A.K.A. Jutomi's Punishment)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

New Level (WonderPlus): Getting Things in Order (A.K.A. Jutomi's Punishment)

Post by Jinx133 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:31 pm

Hello everybody- it's been a while since I've posted anything here. :D

So, recently, I've played a WonderPlus level made by Jutomi, named "The Seven Stars Motel", and I felt inspired to make another puzzle involving Chompers- as well as to explore the new mechanics of WonderPlus, which is required to play this level.

Not to mention, we had to get back at our lovely friend for the level they've made, given the number of times their chompers killed us. :lol:

Without further ado, here's my level, please do leave feedback if/when you play it.
I recommend you to play the most recent iteration of this level, labelled JINXMOD0001V3 in the .zip file.

Enjoy, and have a nice day!

CHANGELOG:
[EDIT-13.01.2024: I edited the level in order to prevent an alternate solution involving the destruction of chompers. The former version is in the .zip file too, labelled as JINXMOD0001V1, while the new version is labelled as JINXMOD0001V2.]
[EDIT-13.01.2024: I changed the level's look a bit, and tampered with the level layout- the newest version is in the .zip file, labelled as JINXMOD0001V3.]
[EDIT-13.01.2024: I removed another alternate solution. The file JINXMOD0001V3 has been updated to the newest version.]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: New Level (WonderPlus): Getting Things in Order (A.K.A. Jutomi's Punishment)

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:44 am

Welcome back. A modded level is an impressive way to make a return.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level (WonderPlus): Getting Things in Order (A.K.A. Jutomi's Punishment)

Post by Jutomi » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:15 pm

I had been meaning to record a new alternate solution where I make a mad dash every box, but as you know I'd gotten sick again, so I hadn't gotten around to it :oops: As such I wanted to link my video for the old version here now so I didn't forget later :P

My outdated solution~

If I do get around to making another video, it'll be this but with Stinky running around with more chompers.... which is far less elegant than your own solution :oops:

I suppose it's true; this truly is appropriate punishment for me. :lol:

By the by, are you going to be linking your own solution here?
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Jinx133 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:24 pm

Jutomi wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:15 pm
I had been meaning to record a new alternate solution where I make a mad dash every box, but as you know I'd gotten sick again, so I hadn't gotten around to it :oops: As such I wanted to link my video for the old version here now so I didn't forget later :P

My outdated solution~

If I do get around to making another video, it'll be this but with Stinky running around with more chompers.... which is far less elegant than your own solution :oops:

I suppose it's true; this truly is appropriate punishment for me. :lol:

By the by, are you going to be linking your own solution here?
Oh, I totally forgot- yes, here it is:

https://youtu.be/AWU1SvEO8rE

Thanks for playing! :D