New Level - Chompigators or Chompadiles??

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level - Chompigators or Chompadiles??

Post by majic1 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:11 am

You must use your "chomper sense" for this one - if you know how they move, it's not hard! WELCOME TO CHOMPERLAND!! (ol'gramma gave me the idea for this title!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Majicaleetarina
lovelisparkle
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by lovelisparkle » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:03 am

I must have started over 10 times - kept messing up. Even when I finally knew what to do. One wrong move.... HATE those chompers (woops, I mean chompigators) - fun tho to outsmart them! I like your levels majic1 - are you making another level pak with chompers maybe???
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:34 am

Actually, I HATE the chompers but just discovered they CAN become part of a fun level. I'd love to make enough levels to do a level pak with these guys - like I did w/Z-Bots - I'm just not sure I can come up with enough stuff that isn't repetitive. Chompers can be very boring. I usually pretend they are ol'gramma's dogs & then I can deal with them. I just lock them in the yard and say, "Down boy," ----- if that doesn't work, I just fill the dog dish again - then while they're wolfing down the food, I make a run for it - works evey time.
Majicaleetarina
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:26 pm

Nice one Majic... I had fun killing the chompers... and then figuring out which way to go... Fun level.... :lol: :lol:
carolyn
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:19 pm

Love to see them getting "chomped" hee hee :twisted:

Another goodie majic1. :lol:

cheers

Maureen. :)