Idjit - 2 Minute Egg Timer

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Idjit - 2 Minute Egg Timer

Post by Robbie » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:49 am

Hey guys – greetings from Australia!

Going by previous Idjit levels I guess this sort of qualifies…

Doesn’t do much ‘part from keep time. A little clock face with ½ minute spashes. Only good for 2 minutes – I had great plans for a 12 minute timer but I just don’t have time to complete the whole lot & unless someone’s stove timer has just died then 2 minutes is enough to give you a quick thrill – something different anyway.

If anyone feels compelled to complete the level or even just add extra minutes (maybe a 3 minute timer for eggs???) then have fun. It’s a pretty straightforward setup – only time consuming. And the boulder starting positions might need a little tweeking to get their splashdown times right.

I liked the boulder second hand effect – and it’s pretty close to boot.
If you pan across to the right you can see where I toyed with the idea of using a Z-Bot. Visually it’s OK but the timing doesn’t work. 4 squares too quick, 5 too slow & besides it’s just too loud compared with the boulders.

Best with the music down, the sound up the second hand boulders in view (for effects). Also visually nicer if you Alt-X & 9 out till you see the tree folage.

That’s my 2 bit’s worth anyway for the comp. Great levels guys’n’gals.

Robbie :D

PS - to keep in line with guidelines I've just made it playable by turning it into a grandfather clock... well sort of anyway. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.