New Levels: (advanced, kinda) Rainbow Coin Temple Adventure

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jamesdenem

New Levels: (advanced, kinda) Rainbow Coin Temple Adventure

Post by jamesdenem » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:39 pm

Here is a collection of levels I have made for a sort of mini adventure.
The general storyline is that the gang is trying to find the "treasure" of what I will call Rainbow Coin Temple.

There are 9 levels in all, and most of them require patience, as well as some serious puzzle solving. They were all made with the platinum level editor.

Every one IS solveable, and it IS possible to get all coins, bonus or otherwise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:11 pm

Hi jamesdenem,

I thought I would post a reply, having completed your excellent series of levels, not only to bring it back upto the 'top of the pile' - which is where it deserves to be for a while - but also to compliment you on your quality of puzzles and 'darn hard work' :lol:

I am not normally fond of false walls in levels - just me :roll: - but there are levels that merit them as in this case.

The easiest level :- No. 2 The Prelude to the Four
The hardest level :- No. 6 The Cannon Puzzle
The most fun level :- No. 3. Trial of Buttons

Thanks for the fun :D

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
jamesdenem

Post by jamesdenem » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:38 pm

#2: The Prelude to the Four is mostly just a storyline level, simple, but shows how they split up and get to where they are going.

I thank you for your compliments, and am glad to see that I am not the only one who can "get" all of the coins.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:49 pm

I agree with Malc: the Cannon Puzzle has been the hardest. But all of them have been lots of fun and I'm proud to have earned nine more gold stars. Thanks :D

And welcome to the forum of course :D Hope to see more from you 8)
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:14 pm

I would love to show proof of getting all my gold stars, but I don't know how to do screen shots!

Excellent puzzle levels. It took me most of the afternoon to work through them; most of that time spent on the cannon puzzle! ARRGGH! Very difficult to time, when you can't see the cannon fire.

I definitely look forward to more! Thanks for all the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum! This is a great collection of levels and I found most of them to be quite a challenge to work out. I hope we see a lot more of your level creations!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:43 am

What a great set of puzzles!

Hey Malc, how'd you get such a low score on #9???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loirae
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:29 pm

Hi and welcome to the Forum James :P

I have one left of these to complete - you can guess which one :twisted: I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing these - I sat tonight and went through them all - each one was a joy to work out and complete! You have a real gift for great teamwork levels and trickiness :D

Great job! Hope to see more from you very soon :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"