New Level - Ricky Lake

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - Ricky Lake

Post by Lillie » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:32 pm

I'm running out of Lake names :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoy - should be easier than Lavender Lake :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Ricky Lake

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:22 pm

I'll help ya with the names Image - no worries there, if you want to keep em coming. :lol: This one was alot easier than the Lavendar Lake :evil: Took some thinking with the boulders vs ice vs blocks. But the fabulous duo worked well together and made their way to the gold. Now there just soaking up the sun, Image waiting for Sandy Lake :D :D
Cathy
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:35 am

This one took some trial and error to figure out where to place items! Finally sorted it all out and made it to the exit!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:21 am

:D :D :D Hi Lillie, This one is one of my favourites of the lake series, The Lush texture always looks so kewl, I hope you come up with some more lake names, carry on and I see your right behind Kaz in level count, You two are the level Queens 820 plus levels between you. :shock: :shock: :shock: Impressive! Most impressive!! :D :D :D
Keeks
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:08 pm

Hi Lillie.

I looked at some of your levels and they're very nice (love the Chinese Bamboo texture).

I downloaded the complete packages from Mette's site (thanks, Mette), and in the alphabetical list I noticed what looks like series of levels, like Tomb Lagoon and the like. Are there any 'story elements' in these series and should they be played in order?
To put it differently: would it be wise to create subfolders in the Lillie folder (and if so, for which series) or would you rather say something like: "Nah, I made them up as I went along and really didn't know what I was doing, let alone the idea of making storylines (what a silly guy, this Mahaloof), so no, you don't have to create subfolders."

Anyway, I've regained my powers of speech after your very very late Stan&Ollie discovery...
8)
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Maybe you thought it was easier :twisted: , but it took some figuring to get every thing in its useful place. Tricky!

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:38 pm

Mahaloof wrote:or would you rather say something like: "Nah, I made them up as I went along and really didn't know what I was doing, let alone the idea of making storylines
No story lines really - it is just normally a few levels which use the same texture, or have a bit of similarity :D I wouldn't make sub folders if I were you :D Thanks for playing :D
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm

Bless you, Lillie.

Thanks for making 'em....

:D
CL300678
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by CL300678 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:49 am

Whee...What a stinker. I can't figure it out? A little spoiler PLEASE!!!!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm

Easier than Lavender Lake? Never! :twisted:
Needed ages to figure this one out. Finally learned what had to go where and made it out with gold. Thanks for another fun stinker level :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:36 pm

CL300678 wrote:Whee...What a stinker. I can't figure it out? A little spoiler PLEASE!!!!
Do you still need help? I've been on holiday so haven't been around. Could you tell me which part you are stuck on please :D
CL300678
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by CL300678 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:47 pm

Honestly, I don't understand how to start. In the middle I have troubles and the end is ........???????????
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:52 pm

Lillie, I'm stuck on this one too. Thought I had the beginning all sorted out but then don't know what to do in the middle section with the boxes so perhaps I even started wrong. This is the only one of the "Lake Series" that has me befuddled :shock: :shock: :shock: Could use some hints, etc. Many thanks.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:09 pm

Never fear - help is here :D

Have Quookie tramp into the boulder section - push 2 sphere's left into water. Push wood box over conveyor into water far right. Take both coins. Push last boulder down against wall. Now use Peegue and have him stand on fake water tile by ice. Have quookie push the metal box in front of Peegue. Now push the last boulder right so it stops in front of metal box. Now push boulder onto red button. Now push metal box out and onto the conveyor and over both tramps so it lands just above ice on the right (see screenshot). Now tramp/conveyor onto top fake water tile and fill the holes with boxes and the remaining boulder goes over tramp on left and onto the conveyor for pink timer! You will need the top metal box to use as a stopper for the boulder (top left room).

Hope that helps :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:39 am

Oh my, Lillie, I really feel like a "dumb-dumb" now :shock: :shock: Had most of the beginning done right but was trying to get the boulder in the botton section on the pink timer button & just couldln't find a way...talk about braindead. Thanks for your help & for another gold star :P :P :P
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:42 am

Oh, diddy do da day. I got it. I never even saw that room top left, I was so busy pushing things here and there and wondering why I didn't have enough things. Finally I sat back and stared at it and then slapped my head a couple times. :lol:
Loirae
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:38 am

There I'm now all caught up on Lillie Levels! This one stumped me a bit, but I did finally figure it out on my own without the spoiler. Clever and fun all in one!
Thanks Lillie.
It's a Wonderfull life
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Ricky Lake

Post by Amnon » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Much fun, thanks!!!