New Level (advanced) - Teignmouth

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (advanced) - Teignmouth

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 am

Teignmouth (pronounced Tinmuth).

Peegue has problems getting his baggage at Teignmouth station. :roll: :D

Using the devonbeach texture as usual. Download from here if you haven't got it already:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9511
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:48 pm

ZOWIE, LIZZIE, WHAT AN AWESOME, INTRICATE PUZZLE :!: :!: Took many, many tries to just figure out what was going on & what needed to be done. Made too many mistakes to count but you certainly had me hooked & didn't mind starting over & over. Eventually Mr. P made his way home exhausted but happy to have his gold star. TERRIFIC JOB :P :P
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:05 pm

Very tricky level Lizzie - I messed up the boulders so many times, and had a lot of trouble getting my stopper in place :twisted: Very intricate design and puzzle Mizz Lizzie Demonpants :twisted:

Ace fun - thanks :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:48 am

Great level! Took the longest to figure out the beginning but once I did it was neat to get through it all! Thanks Liz!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:16 am

that timer was crazy. Just about the time I thought I'd know when the timer would go, it wouldn't. And once it stopped all-together. Then I was really really stuck. Couldn't figure out why it was so unpredicable. finally finished this gem and then had to take a peek at what was controlling it. Very creative. :wink: .
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:22 am

:D :D :D Daaaaaaaangy Liz! Very intricate thinking here, And sometimes my brain just wont bend in the right direction, After about 25 restarts I was able to get the stopper in place, That timer button (wherever it was) sure came in handy, Very clever puzzler, Thanks. :D :D :D
Keeks
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:52 am

It took awhile to realize that the one item was meant to be a stopper. Then I had to maneuver carefully, so as not to trap any boulders. I decided not to peek at what caused the timer to go, but I still may look. Tricky!

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:21 pm

Really enjoyed this puzzle. Still working on your other "holiday" levels. Thanks for the fun.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Teigmouth

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:03 pm

Woohoo scored a gold on this gem. :D :D Although I almost ran out of time :oops: I couldn't get the boulder and the timer working correctly. The boulder seemed to be attracted to that top corner :evil: :twisted:
That's one of yours in the done folder - still working on the others Image
Cathy
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm

Peegue finally got his baggage, but it took him some time to figure out how! Thanks for the challenge and the fun, Liz! :D
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:27 pm

Over time I keep coming back to the beach levels and finally, finally solved this one. Some levels should be illegal and this might be one of them...

I don't have to see what makes the timer go, 'cause I can guess: that's Mark's house and he is in there running around with a devilish grin on his face. I'm quite right, ain't I?
:twisted:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Another oldie but goodie. I was using the goobie in the wrong way for the longest time :oops: Got another Lizzie level under my belt with another gold star!

Great stuff Lizzie, thanks!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (advanced) - Teignmouth

Post by Amnon » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:27 am

Nice level, thanks!