New Level (Adv) - Desert Island Disaster!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Desert Island Disaster!

Post by Lillie » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:35 am

This is a revised version of "Desert Island Dilemma" - sorry - but there was such an easy way to play it that I just didn't spot :oops:

This level should (I hope) cut out the easy peasy route and make it a different level/puzzle all together :twisted:

Also - apologies to Kazzie for re-using the title Desert Island Dilemma :oops: This level has been one almighty mess up - so sorry everyone :(

Play if you like or pass :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:20 am

Lillie - you've turned it into the puzzle I thought it was in the first place :twisted:

I couldn't do it that way and found the easy way.

Don't think I'm going to have much luck with this, but will get back to ya later! :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:29 pm

Thanks for posting this one, Lillie.
I struggled on the other one with the spheres and no result (and I didn't find a shortcut anywhere).
In this one the sphere part was more obvious for me and thus easier. So I could go back to the first and play it the same way 8)
Two more gold stars in my collection, thanks :D
The generator part was excellent :!:
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:16 am

Ditto Liz. the firs time thru I thought you had a spectacular sphere things going, only to not find it and an easier way instead. Decided it was all herrings and really thought I'd done it the way you meant for it.

My hole in one is gone. :cry:

Back to this stinker, then. :lol:
Loirae
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:24 am

Woo-Woo! 8)
Must have played the revised version, cause that sphere puzzle was a stinker and a half. :P
Happy I played the updated one, cause it kicked my old juices into high gear again.
And I certainly needed that, my friend. :wink:
You are incomparable! :D
Mark
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:25 pm

There was a shortcut in the first one? :shock: Where? I struggled forever with that one before working it out!

With this one I just had to do the same thing as the first, so no problemo seniorita!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:17 pm

Lillie - it's white flag time for me. :oops:

I didn't have much time today, but I wanted to try to solve this one.
Still no success. I'm pushing boulders and ice cubes all over the place and not getting anywhere.
:cry:
Help please! :?
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:04 pm

Sorry folks - no Wonderlanding for a few days as my sister-in-law is here with her children :D Promise to catch up on your levels soon :D

A quick spoiler, as I have had pm's about this one too. Plus I notice that Loops hasn't completed it - so it must be a bit stinky :twisted: Sorry I don't have time to do a screenshot :(
Push ice down to wood box area to above water.
Wood box in water.
Push ice cube back up one space right of blue button.
Go round to red button - chomp will open gate for you.
Push ice right one space.
Push any sphere down (one goes on blue button and opens gate for other sphere to land on green button.
Now go and stand on pink timer (if chomp follows you out he will get barrelled so no probs with him) and go around and take bonus coin and push ice one square left.
Push sphere down and right.
One stops by pink gate and one goes over tramp into water.
Push ice down to above wood box area and push it back up through to first room and place it 2 squares left of remaining sphere.
Step on pink timer and push sphere left.
Push ice up and back down to same spot.
Now push sphere down (towards green button) and before it returns push ice left to use as a stopper so you can then push the sphere left (one space above blue button).
Push sphere down and over tramp.
Ice on blue button!
Good luck :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:11 am

I am so glad you posted a spoiler! I just couldn't figure out the spheres! After that part was done, I breezed through the rest! I guess I used the "easy" way on the first one since I had to do this one differently! Well I'm here to tell you it wasn't easy and took forever to figure it out that way! Thanks for 2 stinkers Lillie!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:57 am

:D :D :D That was the most intricate sphere puzzle I have seen, Thanks for the spoiler cuz I was so stuck, That one took some thought, Kudos to all who solved it without the hint. Thanks mate. :D :D :D
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:25 am

Thanks for posting the spoiler Lillie - I don't think I'd ever have managed without it.

I think it's important that the chomper doesn't get out the first time you go to stand on the pink timer, otherwise he blows himself up AND one of the green spheres. Let him blow up the second time when the sphere is out of the way.
What an ace puzzle - the second half was easier for me because the chomp was out of the way. I was having him chase me and get smashed by a wooden box in the other version! :lol:

Wonderful puzzle - I don't know how you keep inventing them! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:16 pm

Still had trouble figuring this out, Lillie, even with your spoiler, but thanks to some help from Lizzie (in your absence) I finally came away with the gold. This sure was a tricky, challenging & intricate sphere puzzle & that ole chomper didn't help matters. You sure outdid yourself with this little ditty :!: :!: :!: Just happy to have finished :P :P
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:01 am

Finally got through this stinker, but not without a peek at the hint. I was having trouble covering that blue button. Thanks for the puzzle and the help.
It's a Wonderfull life
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:10 am

Finally got it but only cause of the spoiler. Whne you take out my loopy holes, it makes it much harder. :lol:
Loirae
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:34 am

I also did it with help of the spoiler. No easy way here :oops: :oops:

Thanks Silly Lillie Billie
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Desert Island Disaster!

Post by Amnon » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 am

Great puzzles, thanks!!!