New Level (Adv) - Streetfighters!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Streetfighters!

Post by Lillie » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:09 am

Loof and Peegue have gone "well 'ard" and hit the streets :stinkycool: :stinkycool:

Have fun down their manor :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:42 pm

8) Loof and Peegue rule da streetz 8)

The neighbourhood is a bit frightened but I met the guys at the bar, had some beers with them and actually they're quite nice :lol:

Fun and tricky level, Lillie, thanks :D
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:01 pm

Our boys didn't find anything too scarey on their patrol, and ended up doing more of a two-step than actual fighting (don't tell them; they think they're pretty tough!) The only gang member spotted was so busy running circles he just got dizzy and didn't even notice Loof sneak by, and his cohurts were busy fighting among themselves.
Lots of fun Lil, keep 'em comin'
It's a Wonderfull life
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:15 pm

"Are you talkin' to me?"

And that's how these things start and it always ends ugly, but not this time :D! The fight was avoided and the boys are gettin' gassed, which will probably lead to another altercation, but that's a story for another day.

Thanks for this one!
bob
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:54 pm

THE STREETFIGHTERS RULE ! They cleaned up the streets with all the riff-raff & are now awaiting their next job. They had a little difficulty knowing in which direction to proceed but they worked together & did what needed to be done. Loved the beginnng of this one, Lillie.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:41 pm

No one else seems to have any problems with this one!

I'm stumped. :oops: Except for the brilliant opening sequence, I just don't seem able to get enough equipment to the right places, or they're both trapped at the wrong side of the level.

Will keep trying though. :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:24 pm

Lizzie - pm me in the morning where you are stuck hon - I'll sort you out :wink: Nite x
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:11 am

:D :D :D Later that night after half a dozen beers between them Qookie walked in and both the boyz got in a row to see who was going to walk her home, In the end Qookie was fed up with them and walked herself home, It was common knowledge that all the baddies in the area were taken out earlier that day, so the walk home was very safe, Besides Qookie is accomplished at kicking baddie butt. :roll: :lol:

:D :D :D The level was loaded with misdirection and took a bit to sort out, I loved the cleverness of it all, You at some of your best, Thanks Lillie! :D :D :D
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:02 am

Thanks to some help from the Mistress of Misdirection, I've now completed this one! 8)

Loved the blue sphere beginning especially.

Excellent fun hon! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:35 am

You weren't alone Liz. I'm baffeled my this one too. I just can't see it! :oops: :lol: I can't even find a loop hole to squeeze through. :shock:
Loirae
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:45 am

Here is some help :D
Have both characters go into metal box area. Don't kill the z-bot or else all hell will break loose in that room! Push metal box through TP (before taking coin on pink button) so it tramps over onto conveyor button in first room. I always do this in two steps - push into botty room so botty goes back and forth, then time it to push metal box through TP and run to the top safe spot. Also, before you push the metal box, push top wooden box left over conveyor into middle aisle before you stop conveyor else you can't use it). Now go through TP (avoiding Z-bot) and take coin on pink button. Next push wooden boxes out, one to use in water above yellow button and one to get to barrel room. Sphere's up and left (make sure one character is to the right of the sphere's in the first room before they are pushed up). You should be OK from there! :D
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:10 pm

I did it Lillie Billie. But I needed your hints :oops: :oops:

Thanks again for a great level :D :D
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:42 am

It finally dawned on me I was doing this one completely wrong! Had to change my whole thought process before I could figure it out! Once I got the guys working together, everything fell in to place! I was happy to collect my gold star on this one after many days of straining my brain!
moshposh
Rainbow Seeker

Post by moshposh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:03 am

drushing wrote:Had to change my whole thought process
same here bud!(i duno why i called you bud :roll: )
(\_/)must copy this cute bunny onto siggy.
(0.0)
(> <)btw, its moshe, not mp or moshposh.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:32 am

My streetfighters finally got to the pub. After throwing back a few, they diceded to forget all about the other gangs and get back to fun and games. :D
Loirae
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:19 pm

great level, had to have the hint too!! The boys made it home safe and sound.
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: I had to use your hint, too! If I had been more patient, I probably would have gotten it. But, sometimes I do myself in.

Good misdirection, as someone else said. I just knew I was missing something, and that the green spheres were not meant to fill the first water. I liked the solution.

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:56 pm

humdinger of a level :twisted:

i too had to have a total rethink - then i gave up and came here for the hints :oops:

i have to admit, pushing the metal box to the right was the one idea that probably would have eluded me for a year or two yet :lol:
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:45 pm

This one took me many tries to figure out. I had a lot of fun playing it, though. Thanks, Lillie!
Anne
My List
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:07 pm

Oh so much fun!!!!

Those green spheres had me totally baffled. Finally came back and realized what I was doin' wrong :oops: :oops:

Great fun Sassypants. Gotta find more of your old levels. Thanks to Anne for bringing this one up again :D :D :D

And of course thanks to Sassypants for making this brain bender xoxox
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Streetfighters!

Post by Amnon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Amazing! Took me many tries, but the couple has finally arrived home safely. Thank Lillie!