New Level -- Head Hunter

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level -- Head Hunter

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:31 am

Not too hard! Have fun! :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:14 pm

Hmmm. :? I don't think this one is hard, but I don't see any posts... :shock: Tell me if you do have any trouble, and I will help you.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:12 pm

I did try it several times, but it was so dark I couldn't see where I was going and just got frustrated (plus I was hoping there were some hidden barrels somewhere that would dispose of some of the chompers, but couldn't find any in the dark). Maybe it's just my monitor adjustment, but it's set right for everything else so I don't want to mess with it. I'm sure it's a great level, as always. :lol:
It's a Wonderfull life
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:03 pm

First, there are no hidden barrels. Period. Absolutely. You may even check out in the editor if you don't believe me.
Second, if it's a problem of darkness, use the editor to change it to a lighter style. It's just that I love the spooky theme and it's quite so bright for me. Mayve my monitor is brighter.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:46 pm

Muzozavr wrote:Second, if it's a problem of darkness, use the editor to change it to a lighter style. It's just that I love the spooky theme and it's quite so bright for me. Mayve my monitor is brighter.
Waited until it got a little darker out, and then tried again. It showed up much better tonight.
Stinky ran, he dodged, and he enticed those little chompers until he was able to run screaming home to mommy. Image
It reminded me of when I was young and I'd be outside at night on our farm and I'd run to the house as fast I could imagining something was chasing me. The faster I ran, the faster it would!
Great level, thanks!!!
It's a Wonderfull life
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 am

:D :D :D Third time was a charm for me, The little head hunters are very persistent but easily misled. Fun level! Thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:18 am

wonderfull, if you did it the right way, there is not that much of a real dodging, because you can trap most of the chompers.
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:33 am

Took several tries to find the safest route! Finally made it out safely!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:06 pm

Trapped some chompers and ran like the wind to avoid the other ones. Several tries for me but gold in the end. Thanks :D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri May 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Yes, nice level, not too hard. I agree with Wonderfull that the spooky style is too dark.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun May 11, 2008 1:05 pm

It is done, but I agree with Marinus: I am not at home now and the terminal I have is just too dark, I cannot see a thing in spooky, so I had to change it into "garden", then just run for my life.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level -- Head Hunter

Post by Jutomi » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:07 pm

Hi Muz! Sorry I'm getting to linking these so late :oops: been very busy lately!

A very cute and fun little level. Many thanks :)

My video solution~
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.