New Kiddie Level- Kid Cube

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

New Kiddie Level- Kid Cube

Post by DiscGolfer » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:58 am

:) An easy variation on a theme
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:36 am

Yeah, that was easy, but once again a great idea from Discgolfer! I had NO idea you could push THREE boxes on ice and then have them all blow up except the ONE you WANT!!!
Majicaleetarina
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:40 am

This was so cool. :D
In addition to the box trick, did you notice that Stinky does not skate on the ice, he walks?

ol'gramma
Carolyn
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:40 am

majic1 wrote:Yeah, that was easy, but once again a great idea from Discgolfer! I had NO idea you could push THREE boxes on ice and then have them all blow up except the ONE you WANT!!!
I thought what happened was that 2 of the steel boxes sunk into the lava at the end of the ice trail, filling up that spot to support the third box. It is kinda hard to catch what's going on though with all those exploding UFOs. :wink:
ol'gramma wrote:In addition to the box trick, did you notice that Stinky does not skate on the ice, he walks?
Interesting, didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Good eyes!

---------

What's really weird though is what happens if you push the box back down the ice. See screenshot. Notice that phantom box on the right, underneath the ice trail? :shock: It's actually mirroring the movement of the real box on the left! (Try it.) Also when the real box hits the conveyor belt, insteading of bouncing back, it just explodes and the phantom box also disappears.

I think something similar happen if you have Stinky instead of the box skate back, except Stinky gets killed at where the box would've exploded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:05 pm

hahaha.... fun one dg... :lol: :lol: ... the one box did not do that when I played it... and I tried it several times trying to get it below the ice... but it never did... :( :( ... still was fun...
carolyn
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Another great one DG! :D As usual, I was impressed with way you used special effects. Stinky finishing the long ice ride wearing his box was funny and then sending the box back to the beginning to see the special effect was totally cool! 8) Thanks! :D

BTW Welcome back! :) We were wondering where you were. Glad you participating in Picture Me. :) :wink:
SharonM