Stinker Rescue

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

Stinker Rescue

Post by Dominy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:31 pm

Okay would somebody please help me here? I have a completely gold game up to this point and I even completed it all on timed mode! I get the basics of most of what needs to be done but I am having some really silly problems. I can get stinky to get the stinker and I found the fake wall but I am not sure how to get him behind the box to push it back out onto the ice. Peegue has moved the boulders and reflectors to be able to shoot the coily but then again I am stuck, how do I kill the UFO and the box without help from others? And do I move the box up or down before I go up to kill the UFO? I have also figured out how to get the secret box into the corner with qookie so I got the time bonus and the stinker there. I can't even attempt loof's section until I free the two other characters... Please somebody help me out here?
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Dominy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:41 pm

edit: WOOT! The only thing I have left to do now is the ice, Ive gotten them ALL out of the color maze, was I supposed to? I am having issues with what I am supposed to do with the ice now though... any suggestions? I can get the 3 boxes in the water but then I am stuck.... This is really frustrating... 4:30 az time now and I am real ticked off now... I can complete the enitire board now up to the ice and then I get on the ice and kill myself, I think I figured out how to get even the top part of the ice taken care of its just a matter of not getting killed now... then to the 4some at at the end... my arms are numb from trying to do this in bed on my lap top... ack! I need to go cook dinner before my husband gets home and yells at me for doing nothing all day hehe lol, he wouldnt really but Im hungry too hehe.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Dominy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 am

well it seems ive played at this wayyyyyy tooo long today lol. I can't move quick enough between qookie and loof to get qookie off the ice at the top... keep gettin smashed by the box coming back at me... oh well. Ill try again tomorrow. Does anybody know, once I finish this gold do I get to see the secret ending or is there more to it?

Oh, and thanks gen.. I appreciate the reply... trust me I have see those, I must have searched stinker rescue every which way up and down, and let me say this, you guys dont make it easy to find the right hints or solutions hehe... the only solution I used was the one with the reflectors to kill the coily... every thing else has been trial and error... maybe since this game has been out soo long maybe somebody could put a more in depth detailed spoiler so as to help others out. On one hand it make me feel jealous they got it easy and they probably wont feel as good about themselves for being able to figure it out on their own (well, almost on their own LOL ~*:wink: *~). But on the other hand this would be great for some younger players to learn some hand eye coordination and teach them how to follow directions too at the same time. Well, as I said, off to another to give it a rest at this one, maybe I shall go to a different wonderland game....
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 am

Welcome to the Wonderland Forum, Dominy! It sounds like you have become addicted just like the rest of us. :lol:
Dominy wrote:maybe I shall go to a different wonderland game....
May I suggest Return to Wonderland Platinum. This game has an editor. You will be able to play levels made by other members and/or make levels yourself. Most of the levels in Secret Worlds were made by members, so you can see that levels currently being made can be quite challenging.

Look forward to seeing you around more! :D
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

ALL GOLD!!!

Post by Dominy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:25 am

Okay woot I did it yay! Now, however, I am in the unmentionable place doing the unmentionable thing where I should never mention the need for help or unmentionable things may happen to me lol. I am on the 2nd task, yay me! Although, quite stuck from here. No, I do not ask for help (unless enough time has passed and this is permissible now -- then go for it!). All I have to say now is thank you to everyone who made this game, great job! Very mind boggling. And thank you to the posters on this forum... a couple levels I couldn't have done without your help (well, I may have figured them out years from now when I would then be in an asylum). I have to admit though that I had hoped for the secret when all gold was finished... but more tasks... logical, maybe even random? Oh well, the show must go on, Ive made it this far and will let you know when (if) I ever do complete it.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:39 am

CONGRATULATIONS! :D