WSW Stinker Rescue

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

WSW Stinker Rescue

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:22 am

I really need help on one part of this game. I figure out how to do everything else except save the 2 stinkers and the 2 alarm clocks across from Loop I know you probably have to get on the big ring of ice and hit the arrow to hit the other arrow going up but i just haven't figure out yet how you get on the one arrow to get to the up arrow if anyone can help me figure out how to do is one part i would really appreacate it please i'm so close and also if anyone knows which order i need to go in to make this work and win this game please help me on that too :cry:
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

WSW Stinker Rescue

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:03 am

I can't believe it 28 views and none of you can help me. Well guess what I don't need it I finally beat it :o without your help. But I was very disappointed at the end it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

WSW resuce stinkers

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:52 am

Never mind I don't need your help now i figure it out all on my own. But I was very disappointed in the ending of it I thought something more was going to happen then what did. :roll:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:31 am

Find the secret ending then... :wink: There is a mammoth-challenging puzzle right after the FULL completion of WSW.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

SWS resuce stinkers

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:30 am

sorry there isn't anything there and i delete the game off my hard drive so even if there is a secert i won't be able to see it so there isn't one you should haven't to look hard to fine something it should just apper after you fisnish the game not look for it
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Muzozavr wrote:Find the secret ending then... :wink: There is a mammoth-challenging puzzle right after the FULL completion of WSW.
Hi Muzozavr

I thought you were joking because Siberian asked so many questions for help, but now I finally completed that Stinker Rescue story, and I really found something.

But on what link I click, I always come back in one of the six coloured rooms or in the dark, winding, tiny etc. passageways. Is this really Wonderland? If it is, it is definitely the most Secret of Secret Worlds. 8)
Shadow
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:09 pm

I myself am pretty stuck there, since I can't work out the exact code.
However, I can give you not a hint, but a tip to get you on the right track.
They say "teleportation must be my salvation" and it's true -- don't bother clicking your way through. :wink:
I can't say more, because a) Patrick would be very angry at me, and b) I don't know more myself!!
Good luck.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Thanks, Shadow of Muzozavr :lol: (because you had 4 posts I looked for the other 3)

I did think the same thing about that teleportation. I think I have to compare the numbers to find the next number.

But just today I completed WSW so I think I have to take time for finding the answer. When I'm not further in a few months I can ask again.

And about Patrick will be angry: What fun he has with a puzzle which even Muzozavr cannot solve! 8)
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by janellesnip » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi Muzozavr, Marinus, Shadow, and Tiger

I just finished wsw today for the second time. (The first time was about a year and a half ago.) I am writing a reply here because I would love to hear of developments in this topic (especially, whether any of you has managed to solve the secret of secrets).

Yours,
Janelle
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi

No, I did not solve the extra puzzle.

The box on top of Stinker rescue I did about the same way you did if I remember right, but I didn't think of holding the arrow key pressed.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:14 pm

I wouldn't solve it myself, but after jdl found the "secret of secrets" we started working together and he actually managed to solve it.

It was a bit disappointing, as the idea of a maze sets you up for something huge... however, after you finish the (very difficult) puzzle and "teleport" just once... that's it, it's over.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Oh god. This level is horrifically difficult, and yet, still fun to play.

Still haven't beat it yet...
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Blink wrote:Oh god. This level is horrifically difficult, and yet, still fun to play.

Still haven't beat it yet...
If you need help on this level I found 47 topics searching for "Stinker rescue": http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfjng2bx_159ftqpr829

BTW I like your avatar; best music ever! :D
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 am

Well, thank you for taking my need for help in consideration.

And I have to say, the prism fits perfectly into Wonderland. Thank you for that compliment as well.