wsw The Volcano

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

wsw The Volcano

Post by Shalom » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 am

Help me before I tear all my hair out Please. I have no idea where to start on The Volcano. I really need a complete walk through :oops: waiting with baited breath..LOL
:roll: Shalom (Evelyn)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am

The first part is indeed a bit tricky.

Push the boulder from the conveyor-button left on the conveyor, and immediately step off that button, so the boulder rolls over the red button.

Wait until a boulder is sitting on the red button, then stand on the conveyor-button again, until the rolling boulder is at the left side. Then step off the button.

Wait until the other boulder is sitting on the blue button, then quickly go left through the blue and red gate, and push a steelbox on the conveyor-button. Then get the other 3 steelboxes.

Let the first box stay on the button, and push a second box on the conveyor, which will destroy the rolling boulder. Then follow and push the boulders off the red and blue buttons, so they also will be destroyed. Collect the bonuscoins, and push the box on the other conveyor-button. A 3rd box should go on the pink button.

The rest should be not very hard, although not everything is visible. I hope this helps. If you need more, just ask. :D
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

re-the volcano

Post by Shalom » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks HEAPS Marinus, I managed to get through by the skin of my teeth. :lol: sure took some trying. Dunno what I'd do without your help. Now I'm onto Loof is lost, oh boy have only managed to kill that one Kaboom once out of all the levels you would think I would be an expert at it. mmmm not likely. That little bundle of blue is driving me crazy... well back to the drawing board. Thanks again.
Shalom (Evelyn)
stinkyloof
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by stinkyloof » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 pm

I can't understand how do you pull out the other 3 boxes.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 pm

If you did as described above, you should have 2 boulders on the blue and red buttons, 1 boulder rolling around, and 1 steelbox on the conveyorbutton. (see the screenshot) If it's different, please let me know.

Now push the other 3 boxes one by one through the red TP, and then back left through the lower-left red TP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stinkyloof
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by stinkyloof » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Oh I see, I still had one of the gates closed since one boulder is not sitting were it's supposed.

Will try again later, thanks.
stinkyloof
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by stinkyloof » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:33 pm

OK, now I have destoyed all boulders and pushed the box on the pink conveyor button. Now I'm stuck in the roller. How do I get out?

Edit: done :wink: