RTW Deluxe W7 L6 Please help me

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Roe Martino

RTW Deluxe W7 L6 Please help me

Post by Roe Martino » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:26 pm

There is a total of 5 steel boxes. I've placed the 3 boulders and 3 of the steel boxes over the six buttons to turn off gates. I BELIEVE I now need 4 steel boxes to go over the lava and exit. Have used the 2 free boxes but now must remove 2 boxes that are covering buttons. I have to approach them from the back and that requires I go through the gates they have opened, approach the boxes from behind and step on a moving conveyor belt right behind each box. Once I remove any box it's gate closes and I can't get back around to get the last box.
Am assuming I am doing something wrong and there is another way to exit the level that I am not seeing. We have been working on this for days and can't figure it out!!! :( Help please.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Roe.
:D

There is another way to come behind the boxes.

Spoiler, highlight to read:
Once you have the three boulders on the buttons, you don't need the boxes on the buttons anymore. You can go there though the white TP (teleporter)
Roe Martino

Post by Roe Martino » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks much Marinus. How dumb of me...hard to believe I've made it this far in the game, huh??? :oops:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:51 pm

:D You're welcome! And please don't worry. I think it happens to everyone, that they are solving difficult puzzles, but missing one little thing. At least it happened to me several times.