Lava Outlet How to hit the kaboom's with the boulders.

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Lava Outlet How to hit the kaboom's with the boulders.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:08 am

I am trying the beat the secret star in the level "Lava Outlet", but at the beginning of the level, the boulder either destroys the prism or misses the kabooms altogether. What could i be doing wrong.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: Lava Outlet How to hit the kaboom's with the boulders.

Post by rainbowmon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:06 pm

Boots up Wonderland: Secret Worlds and finds the level in question "OHHHHHHH, *THIS* LEVEL."

Get the first four steel boxes into the lava as fast as possible - I do lower box, upper, right, then left - and you should have 4:40 remaining on the clock. Stand next to the first boulder, and Shift-look over to the Kaboom around the next boulder. The timing to destroy the Kaboom effectively is somewhere around the upper-right tile it walks on, at around 4:34 - done right, the boulder will defeat the Kaboom without getting destroyed. Hurry over to the second boulder, and push it upwards. The proper timing here is right as the Kaboom at the left tree is transitioning between the upper-middle and upper-right tiles - the boulder should go through that Kaboom and destroy the one around the prism. Then just push the prism onto the red button and stand back. The Scouge's fireball should hit the prism at around 4:21.

The first Kaboom is the trickiest to take out. Keep trying, and you'll get it. Also, note that this solution will leave the Kaboom around the right tree intact.